Flying SW for the first time next week--have a couple of ?'s

chuckml

DIS Veteran
We are flying SW for the first time next Friday out of BWI. We have purchased EB check in. How does the express bag drop kiosk work?
Do we still have to check in in person, or can I just go to the express bag drop and go from there? Or, would it just be easier at BWI to use curbside and avoid everything inside?
Also, once SW checks us in automatically, we don't have to go to the ticket desk do we?
Thanks for any help, it's our first time on SW and just want to make sure we get it right. We are flying out at 730 am if that makes any difference.

I don't know about express check in. We use EBCI and we just go to the check in counters to check our luggage and print our boarding passes.

I fly out of Oakland, CA...I use the curb side luggage drop off. The day before my flight I go online to Southwest and print out my booking passes which saves some time and you can check out your boarding number.

I fly out of Oakland, CA...I use the curb side luggage drop off. The day before my flight I go online to Southwest and print out my booking passes which saves some time and you can check out your boarding number.

OP stated he/she has already paid for EBCI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter