Flowers, Segways & DIS Meets, Oh My! - Updated 10/26, Final Thoughts-FINALLY!

I am not caught up - but I did see your TICKER over on Wigd's report and ran (clicked?) over here to wish you a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::yay:

Thanks Brook! :goodvibes

Hurray Hurray Hurray! Lovin' the new ticker!!! :woohoo:

Great final thoughts -- I must confess the Dawa Bar is one of my favorite spots in Animal Kingdom! ;)

I'm lovin' the new ticker too - yippee! :yay:

I'm afraid the Dawa Bar is now one of my favorite places too, in addition to the drinks it's a great place to cool off in the shade and people watch :thumbsup2

I loved your recap - it's amazing how many new things there are each trip, isn't it? I love this idea of going over everything new...I just might have to steal it myself. :goodvibes

And again - congrats on the cruise!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the idea of an 'everything new' post when Mary Ellen did it. I didn't realize how many new things I did until I starting listing them all out!

Aww for the Disney depression! You know, it's a lot easier to plan for future Disney trips when you don't actually have a trip planned! Haha, it is for me at least. What I mean by that is that I can compile a list of things I want to see or do the next time I go. Since it's casual and I don't have anything planned, it's a fun thing to accumulate hidden secrets. When I have a trip planned like I do now, I get caught up in more of the logistical stuff, and I know I'm going to forget everything I read because I don't keep track of things like I do when I DON'T have a trip in the future. Haha, don't know if that makes sense.

YAY for the cruise though! That's definitely a fun thing to experience!

Well, my Disney depression has definitely subsided now that I'm planning the cruise. Of course, it will probably be back again after the first week of June :laughing:

Michelle, Shutterfly was pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I've made a few books using them and I found it user friendly. I've created my own pages... they have a "storyboard" that you can load your photos on to individual pages and they will make the layout which you can change if you want a different layout.

Michelle - It was great to meet you and your mum. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I've enjoyed reading it very much.

Hope you and Don make it to the cruise and I will keep an eye out for your PTR and TR on the cruise!

princess::upsidedow

Michelle, Shutterfly was pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I've made a few books using them and I found it user friendly. I've created my own pages... they have a "storyboard" that you can load your photos on to individual pages and they will make the layout which you can change if you want a different layout.

Thanks! I actually decided to try my hand at digital scrapbooking. I've spent the last couple of days researching and trying to learn the basics. I did my first layout last night and it was fun, I may have just found a new hobby!

Michelle - It was great to meet you and your mum. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I've enjoyed reading it very much.

Hope you and Don make it to the cruise and I will keep an eye out for your PTR and TR on the cruise!

princess::upsidedow

Thanks for reading Sharon! We've actually got the the cruise booked, no turning back now as far as I'm concerned :laughing:

I see a link in your siggy for your new TR, I'll head over soon and check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter