Florida visitor toll pass?

Just a reminder that the vending machine you use to pick up the Visitor Toll Pass is (currently) only located on Level 1 of Terminal A. Plans are in the works to place machines in Terminal B & C later this year (no exact date).

https://visitortollpass.com/Content/pdf/vtp-pickup-map.pdf

There are drop boxes to return the VTP tag in Terminals A & B. Not sure if there is a drop box in Terminal C yet. If you don't return the tag, you will be charged a $10 fee.

https://visitortollpass.com/Content/pdf/VTP-dropbox-map-web.pdf

Just used VTP in May...no double charges...set up/pickup/return/final charges went perfectly. I would absolutely use it again!

I don't believe a toll charge is automatically part of any contract of any major supplier. Best to check at pick-up and then deny that coverage before you sign the rental agreement.

As I related upthread, I was once charged by the rental car company while I have a VTP. I sent the bill to VTP. They reimbursed me immediately and took it up with the rental company.

We got an E-Pass sticker a few years ago and have used that ever since. We just taped over the sticky side to make it removable, and attach it to the windshield whenever we drive somewhere with tolls. The sticker was free, and you can order it before you leave home. They also sell them on Amazon for about $5. Then I just add money to my account through the app before getting on the road. Just have to make sure you add the rental car license plate before you leave the garage, and more importantly, remove the license plate as soon as you drop the car. I usually just change it to my own license plate. E-PASS Purchase-Register-Reload (cfxway.com)

We tried to use VTP last March but there was a big line at the vending machine & we were running late for a baseball game. We skipped it but plan to use it on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter