Florida residence discount

Marcylovesdisney

Earning My Ears
Can a florida resident purchase tickets for non- residents? With my disney experience you can link tickets to your friends so you do not need to go to guest relations I do not believe. Wondering how that works - in other words how Disney confirms residency.

The answer is no, with one exception. Every adult must provide proof of residency when using the ticket for the first time to enter a park or they will not be allowed to use the ticket. An alert comes up when the ticket is first used forcing the CM to verify residency. Having it linked to a MDE account makes no difference in regards to this rule. The only exception is if the ticket is going to be used by a minor, in which case they do not ask for ID upon entry. Technically it is a loophole that allows grandparents who live in Florida to take visiting minor grandchildren to the parks at a discount, only because minors residency is not checked.

If you are asking about a florida resident rate ticket - the answer is no. However, you should be able to purchase regular tickets and link them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter