• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flirting our Way through WDW 1 person at a time(New -2)Final Chapter

wow, what kind of sake' was that? I've never seen it served in such a big glass! That was quite a lot and you could definitely be pretty tipsy after drinking it.

Next time, ask for a VERY SWEET sake'. There are different types--from very dry to very sweet, just like with wine. The sweet sake' is actually quite delicious!
When we went to eat at the Japanese restaurant last year, I asked for a sweet sake, (I assumed they would have had the same stuff as the shop had when I tried it the prior year) and the stuff they gave me was the NASTIEST crap. It was NOT sweet at all. It was even thick in consistency which made it nastier! But I, like you, will NOT waste any liquor. I drank it all like a trooper. The people at our table (hibachi style) all cringed as I drank it and they commended me for finishing it.

yep i am looking at a year long TR

wow i went there and subbed,but i have no idea what hte conversations are about, i might just jump in and start my own conversations with myself.
:laughing:

that is funny, i love little kids and there talking.
cant wait for all the stuff parker is going to say.
:rolleyes1

thanks,he is almost running around hte house now, he goes so fast.

you will love it at christmas, glad you can understand me.

i will have to look at that chapter link.

nope she really just did that face and then grabbed another drink of something else.

i try to entertain for the cameras.:rolleyes1
it was pretty much me zooming in on him, but with how big the ball was i was still in it...i dont have the skills to try and take me out of it all together.

thanks for catching up some more, and we love his room as well as him, he loves playing in there and just pointing at all of his stuff on the walls and his toys.

when is your next trip planned for?

unfortunately Dan, I don't have another trip planned currently. :scared1:

We are dealing with some recent stress right now and trying to pay down our bills first.

wow, what kind of sake' was that? I've never seen it served in such a big glass! That was quite a lot and you could definitely be pretty tipsy after drinking it.

Next time, ask for a VERY SWEET sake'. There are different types--from very dry to very sweet, just like with wine. The sweet sake' is actually quite delicious!
When we went to eat at the Japanese restaurant last year, I asked for a sweet sake, (I assumed they would have had the same stuff as the shop had when I tried it the prior year) and the stuff they gave me was the NASTIEST crap. It was NOT sweet at all. It was even thick in consistency which made it nastier! But I, like you, will NOT waste any liquor. I drank it all like a trooper. The people at our table (hibachi style) all cringed as I drank it and they commended me for finishing it.
very good info, i will look into that, i know that i want tot ry a cold version next and will ask for the sweet one.

unfortunately Dan, I don't have another trip planned currently. :scared1:

We are dealing with some recent stress right now and trying to pay down our bills first.
i can understand that, we prop would not be going next year, but since my parents are taking me and we only have to buy our tickets, it is a good deal for us, dad will pick up the food and campground fee, it is our anniversary present for that year.

and i am sure shower parker with tons of presents while there.

our future trips will involve us staying at the campground down there more than likely in october when it is a lot cheaper, i think that time of year they are like 45-50 bucks a night.

okay so first I want to say the last day looked like fun! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Candi's new Santa/Mickey hat. I want one SO bad!

I always hate the sadness of leaving but at least you made some great memories of Parker's first trip. I really think he had a great time, no matter what anyone says. He might not remember it years from now, but you two certainly will, and he'll be able to see the pictures. What a happy baby he is!

Now I think I will read the rest of the pages including the comments this time, since there aren't that many pages left.

The transportation cards are cool! I found the hidden Mickey in both of the water cards. I wonder if you posted the front of the monorail cards and I just did not get to them yet...:rolleyes1
I want to find all the hidden Mickey's in them!

very good info, i will look into that, i know that i want tot ry a cold version next and will ask for the sweet one.

i can understand that, we prop would not be going next year, but since my parents are taking me and we only have to buy our tickets, it is a good deal for us, dad will pick up the food and campground fee, it is our anniversary present for that year.

and i am sure shower parker with tons of presents while there.

our future trips will involve us staying at the campground down there more than likely in october when it is a lot cheaper, i think that time of year they are like 45-50 bucks a night.

good plan and Carla can vouch for the sake'. I think she liked it too!

that's great....I want to get a nice RV one day too. But I probably would be more inclined to stay at a Disney hotel when we go to WDW though. :laughing: I just LOVE the Disney hotels. I feel more immersed in the magic. Plus I like to have my space. :rolleyes:

But I'd like an RV for other travelling.

I'd like DVC first though!

Dan, I'm so sad your report is over. :guilty: I'll be :surfweb: for the start of your TR, and I'll check in on your other thread to be sure I don't miss your other adventures! You are going to post on your Baby thread, right?

wow Dan, you sure do have a busy summer...I mean, YEAR, planned! Sounds like a blast!

Wait a sec, Candi has a secret way of timing her pregnancy?? please do tell!

Well this is a special update, if you guys were with me on the TR from last year, you may remember me talking about Universal filming part of the new Johnny Depp Film public enemies in our city. Well working where i do, i was able to get on the set for a one of the days last year, while they were filming it. It was alot of fun, we talked with some of the actors took some pictures,

before they filmed i was even allowed on a tour of the jail that they were using for the filming.

To make a long story short, candi came down to the set with me and loved being there, it made her feel all hollywood.

So one of the pre openings is scheduled for our city, and i got VIP tickets for the event.

We get to walk the red carpet, and some of the actors will be there, they did not release a list yet, we also get to go to the pre party with drinks and appetizers, then the actors will give a tour of the jail and the sheriffs house where they did the filming.

We get a chance at some door prizes of things that were in the movie and signed stuff, and some commemerative tickets and cups from the movie.

Then at the theater we get movie goodie bags, and snacks and drinks and then get to watch the movie before it opens the next day.

I had her go on a little scavanger hunt around the house with clues and the last one had her invite that she read.

She was so excited and started to cry some, she can not wait to go.

I am sure i will have pictures to share and they will prob. be posted on the baby thread since that is where i will post things that are happening betwen now and the next TR.

That is all for now, i still have hte pictures of things we bought that i have to post so wait for those next week.

oh that sounds like a blast!! me = jealous!! :rolleyes:

What fun!! I can't wait to see pictures. My friend from work went and waited outside when they were filming and she and her daughter got to meet Johnny Depp. I can't wait to see the movie.:thumbsup2

:scared1:

:love::love: **SWOOOON!!!!** :love::love:

I figured since you said you went to the flea market that it might be Shipshewana since it isn't too far away. We love going there and exploring the booths. Have you been to Das Essenhaus? That is always part of our Shipshewana trip.

Chapter 43. Final Thoughs Part 3.

Well I think that this is actually going to be the last chapter, i have dreaded writing it because that means that my post trip is over...but on the bright side we have already started to plan for our next disney trip which is at the end of this week 1 year away.
:banana:

I have a small list started with things we are going to do on this trip and things i want to start getting already.

So with much procrastination i must finish this report up.

I have some pictures of some of the things that we bought and accumulated over the trip.

First and for most the toiletry stash that we came home with.

DSC07932.jpg

and some of the cool holiday cups we gathered during week from the drink station at the resort.
DSC07933.jpg

this ist he popcorn bucket we got at MGM on our first night there, it fits a whole bag of microwave popcorn in it. we use it every time we have some at home.
DSC07934.jpg

the back of my sweatshirt that i got at Epcot that zip up is so comfortable i love it.
DSC08809.jpg

the puzzle that i saw on the first day and a nice very friendly Diser picked up for me on her trip recently and i am so excited that i got.
DSC08810.jpg

This we got before we got married at a flea market, and still have not found a frame the right size for it, so we think we are going to get one that is a little bigger andjust have a white boarder around it.

DSC08808.jpg

we also got the holidy throw blanket and the castle fleece blanket with purchases at the different stores...and a bunch of cool pins that we traded for.

Now the disney trip may be over, b ut if you want to know of other things that the crazy family of mine is up to during hte year, feel free to drop this in your bookmarks, and add the baby fauntleroy thread below as i will add updates throughout the year to that.

I toyed with the idea of starting a pre TR for our trip 1 year out, but i dont have enough stuff for that yet...

Look for the fauntleroy trip 2010 starting up around february or march next year.

dont go anywhere, i have a weekend wrap up going to post next.

hey, I have that puzzle! My cousin brought it back as a souvenir for me from her WDW trip a couple weeks ago. I got it from her last weekend and managed to put together the Giant hat so far. I'm going to put them together, glue them with the puzzle glue, and frame them.

By the way, can't you get a custom frame made for that elongated frame? Do you have a craft store like a Hobby Lobby nearby? Hobby Lobby does 50% off of their custom framing pretty often. You just have to catch them when they do their sales.

Well I'm finished reading. It's been fun. Too bad it's over. I need to get my Disney fix from the TR's since I don't have a trip planned. Waahhh! :sad1:

yep i am looking at a year long TR

wow i went there and subbed,but i have no idea what hte conversations are about, i might just jump in and start my own conversations with myself.
:laughing:

that is funny, i love little kids and there talking.
cant wait for all the stuff parker is going to say.
:rolleyes1

thanks,he is almost running around hte house now, he goes so fast.

you will love it at christmas, glad you can understand me.

i will have to look at that chapter link.

nope she really just did that face and then grabbed another drink of something else.

i try to entertain for the cameras.:rolleyes1
it was pretty much me zooming in on him, but with how big the ball was i was still in it...i dont have the skills to try and take me out of it all together.

thanks for catching up some more, and we love his room as well as him, he loves playing in there and just pointing at all of his stuff on the walls and his toys.

when is your next trip planned for?

COngrats on Parker Walking..That is so exciting :cool1:

ON Lifers thread, anything goes. Pretty much just general chit chat about everyday life...venting, fun stuff, tv talk, vacation talk..a little bit of everything

Jump right in popcorn::

okay so first I want to say the last day looked like fun! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Candi's new Santa/Mickey hat. I want one SO bad!

I always hate the sadness of leaving but at least you made some great memories of Parker's first trip. I really think he had a great time, no matter what anyone says. He might not remember it years from now, but you two certainly will, and he'll be able to see the pictures. What a happy baby he is!

Now I think I will read the rest of the pages including the comments this time, since there aren't that many pages left.
she loves it and was so happy i went back in and got it.

i think if we keep showing him pics he will love it, he still walks over to the fridge and points to hispictures with mickey and himself.

The transportation cards are cool! I found the hidden Mickey in both of the water cards. I wonder if you posted the front of the monorail cards and I just did not get to them yet...:rolleyes1
I want to find all the hidden Mickey's in them!
I think i posted one of them early on in the TR between chapter posts...the hidden mickey on the monorails are all at the same spot, but so you dont have to go searching, it is located on the bottom of the nose.

hey jordan how are things.

good plan and Carla can vouch for the sake'. I think she liked it too!

that's great....I want to get a nice RV one day too. But I probably would be more inclined to stay at a Disney hotel when we go to WDW though. :laughing: I just LOVE the Disney hotels. I feel more immersed in the magic. Plus I like to have my space. :rolleyes:

But I'd like an RV for other travelling.

I'd like DVC first though!
DVC would be fun, but we figured it out and it would cost us more to do that than to go on the trips seperatly for us. you would be suprised how cool and fun the campground down there is, we grew up doing thta so it is disney to us...it is a really cool themed campground that reminds us of disney, next time you go, you should take abus there and walk around for alittle bit you would like it.

Dan, I'm so sad your report is over. :guilty: I'll be :surfweb: for the start of your TR, and I'll check in on your other thread to be sure I don't miss your other adventures! You are going to post on your Baby thread, right?
yep i am going to post stuff in that baby thread.
i am a little sad to, but excited because that means that the next trip is closer now.

wow Dan, you sure do have a busy summer...I mean, YEAR, planned! Sounds like a blast!

Wait a sec, Candi has a secret way of timing her pregnancy?? please do tell!
yep she does, but i dont know if it is okay to talk about it here.
:lmao:you can PM me if you want.:laughing:

oh that sounds like a blast!! me = jealous!! :rolleyes:

:scared1:

:love::love: **SWOOOON!!!!** :love::love:
it should be a ton of fun, they are closing off some streets around there for people that are going to the event to park and not worry about traffic.

they say people as far away as denver are buying tickets to come.

I figured since you said you went to the flea market that it might be Shipshewana since it isn't too far away. We love going there and exploring the booths. Have you been to Das Essenhaus? That is always part of our Shipshewana trip.
yep, her parents live less than a mile away from the eseenhause, we go there all the time.

hey, I have that puzzle! My cousin brought it back as a souvenir for me from her WDW trip a couple weeks ago. I got it from her last weekend and managed to put together the Giant hat so far. I'm going to put them together, glue them with the puzzle glue, and frame them.

By the way, can't you get a custom frame made for that elongated frame? Do you have a craft store like a Hobby Lobby nearby? Hobby Lobby does 50% off of their custom framing pretty often. You just have to catch them when they do their sales.

Well I'm finished reading. It's been fun. Too bad it's over. I need to get my Disney fix from the TR's since I don't have a trip planned. Waahhh! :sad1:
i have not put it together yet, but will very soon.

i know i saw the 50% off when we were there the other day.

COngrats on Parker Walking..That is so exciting :cool1:

ON Lifers thread, anything goes. Pretty much just general chit chat about everyday life...venting, fun stuff, tv talk, vacation talk..a little bit of everything

Jump right in popcorn::
okay i will jump in and post something.
:goodvibes

Things are good. I had an emergency appendectomy in May and been on the mend since. Pop in on my new PTR just to say hey to all the other folks! I'll keep in touch with you though!

Hey Dan!!!! :teeth:
I finally caught up & found out it's over. :sad2:
I am glad to know you have plenty of Disney trips in the works though because I love your reports.:thumbsup2
I must get to Chicago sometime. I loved your pics from your trip there.
Have a great summer.
PS I have a new ticker.......... :cool1:

Things are good. I had an emergency appendectomy in May and been on the mend since. Pop in on my new PTR just to say hey to all the other folks! I'll keep in touch with you though!
sorry to hear that, hope things are better now.

i will pop in and say hello

Hey Dan!!!! :teeth:
I finally caught up & found out it's over. :sad2:
I am glad to know you have plenty of Disney trips in the works though because I love your reports.:thumbsup2
I must get to Chicago sometime. I loved your pics from your trip there.
Have a great summer.
PS I have a new ticker.......... :cool1:
yep you will hav emore in the future, the next one should be nice and long.

i see that ticker, way to go looks like it will be a fun trip.

it will be here before you know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter