• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flirting our Way through WDW 1 person at a time(New -2)Final Chapter

Congratulations on your new newphew! I hear your sister on the big baby! Caleb was 9lbs 0.3 oz...she has me beat. Do you live close to your sister? If so Parker and cousins will be the best of buds. My newphew is 2.5 yrs and I am sure Caleb and him will be best of buds even though they live about 2 hrs apart from each other. They will be going on their 1st disney trip together after all.:hug::yay:

Congratulations on your new newphew! I hear your sister on the big baby! Caleb was 9lbs 0.3 oz...she has me beat. Do you live close to your sister? If so Parker and cousins will be the best of buds. My newphew is 2.5 yrs and I am sure Caleb and him will be best of buds even though they live about 2 hrs apart from each other. They will be going on their 1st disney trip together after all.:hug::yay:
Do we live close, well lets see, Our subdivisions touch each other.
:laughing: It just sort of worked out that way when we were looking for our house, we did not want something huge just a nice starter, and ours is a great neighborhood to start out...we can wind through our subdivion and be at hers in a little over a half mile.

we are going on about 4 camping trips with them this summer, so that should be fun.

Congratulations! Your nephew's are cuties too. It is nice that you are able to live so close to your sister. Parker will always have buddies close by. :goodvibes

When I saw your update, I thought you were going to tell us Candi was pregant?:rotfl:

Congrats on your new nephew. That is great you all live so close to each other. They can grow up close, which is always nie:goodvibes

Oh they are all such a handful for your Dad. He seems real good natured about it though. And wow Tyson is a big boy.:goodvibes

Poor Parker!! Looks like he had a blast on the ride other than that. And I LOVE the picture from Nemo. Congrats on your new nephew!:thumbsup2

Congratulations to your sister and her family! It's nice that Parker will have a cousin close to his age.

CONGRATS, UNCLE DAN!!!! :thumbsup2

he's precious! wow.....3 boys. i bet your mom is ready for a granddaughter! :laughing:

it's funny - i've been waiting on my niece for 3 weeks now and you (or your sister at least) and brooklynnsmommy had baby luck sooner! i guess a watched pot never boils. :rolleyes:

Aw, congratulations to your sister! The pictures of all three boys are so funny :goodvibes:

DSC07727.jpg

Candi has the same expression!:rotfl2:

I missed this update, sorry. Too bad Figment scared Parker. Great job getting in the front row!

Congratulations on your new nephew! The boys will have alot of fun growing up together.

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!!!

Congrats to you Sister!! How wonderful! I can smell that new baby now!

Congratulations! Your nephew's are cuties too. It is nice that you are able to live so close to your sister. Parker will always have buddies close by. :goodvibes
yep i can see in a few years parker will have them both in a head lock.

When I saw your update, I thought you were going to tell us Candi was pregant?:rotfl:

Congrats on your new nephew. That is great you all live so close to each other. They can grow up close, which is always nie:goodvibes
i thougth that some people might think that, sorry to get you excited.
yep it is fun to talk walks over to there house in the summer

Oh they are all such a handful for your Dad. He seems real good natured about it though. And wow Tyson is a big boy.:goodvibes

he loves it, he love to let them climb all over him on the floor.

Poor Parker!! Looks like he had a blast on the ride other than that. And I LOVE the picture from Nemo. Congrats on your new nephew!:thumbsup2
thanks,
he did have a good time on it, he loved the rides there.

Congratulations to your sister and her family! It's nice that Parker will have a cousin close to his age.
yep, and our close group of church friends there are about 5 babies within 4 months of him that he plays with regularly, so that will be a fun group for him as well.

I think I'm supposed to say congrats about something.......I'll be back on sunday
see you on sunday

DSC07727.jpg

Candi has the same expression!:rotfl2:

I missed this update, sorry. Too bad Figment scared Parker. Great job getting in the front row!

Congratulations on your new nephew! The boys will have alot of fun growing up together.

Happy Easter!
that picture makes me laugh every time i see it now.
always always get the front row at any cost.
happy easter to you as well.

Happy Easter!!!

Congrats to you Sister!! How wonderful! I can smell that new baby now!
mmmm, fresh diapers.:cloud9:

i hate it when i forget to check that little box to remember me, and loss a good update, i hate a great update going yesterday about parkers first easter, and lost it when i hit the preview button....be back in a bit to type it again.

i hate it when i forget to check that little box to remember me, and loss a good update, i hate a great update going yesterday about parkers first easter, and lost it when i hit the preview button....be back in a bit to type it again.

I hate that!!

All caught up again.
Loved the updates on Parker's haircut, walking & that bath tub video was hilarious.....he sounds like an old wheezy man when he gets to laughing so hard.:lmao:

Great character connection pictures too!!!!!!!! I love how he is not scared of them.

So sad that you didn't get a good Beverly reaction.........I was waiting for at least a sour face but NO. Boo on Aunt Missa for messing up our fun.

Congrats on the new newphew too!!!!!!

Happy early bday to Parker. :cake:

I hate that!!
i know, i am going to give it another go right now.
All caught up again.
Loved the updates on Parker's haircut, walking & that bath tub video was hilarious.....he sounds like an old wheezy man when he gets to laughing so hard.:lmao:

Great character connection pictures too!!!!!!!! I love how he is not scared of them.

So sad that you didn't get a good Beverly reaction.........I was waiting for at least a sour face but NO. Boo on Aunt Missa for messing up our fun.

Congrats on the new newphew too!!!!!!

Happy early bday to Parker. :cake:
thanks, you had alot of good stuff to catch up on...i should have had her do it again with some expression.

i hate that drink but i always try it myself just to make sure i hate it.

Nothing we do is ever normal, which you see later on expands to my entire family and i am sure how i became how i am today...

first a little recap, this weekend was alot of fun, we had a garage sale on friday and saturday morning for a few hours, sold all the big stuff we wanted out of our house or that we replaced with new stuff, like 2 table sets, 2 desks, extra mini fridge....digital camera and such, fridays sale was good got ride of all the big stuff, except the one desk that i could not get out of the house, had my dad over friday night to help get it out, then sold it to the first customer right away saturday morning, and closed the sale a short while after that, made over 300 bucks :banana:then went out to buy things to organize the office to turn it into a play room for parker and spend the 300 dollars plus some. but he has a nice new flat screen with built in DVD player for his movies and shows.popcorn::

we also took him to toys r us were he got his birthday celebration including a balloon for his cart, and a birthday crown...he loved the attention...he got a ton of mega block stuff to play with, or was it for me to play with, anyway i have built some sweet castles, that parker then comes over and knocks over and takes apart piece by piece.:sad2: i had one last for about 2 minutes last night, because he was playing with the dog and did not realize i was done right away.

so lets fast forward to easter sunday, well parker had allready hit ol dad up for alot of change the last few weeks practicing for easter egg hunts, and his piggy bank is now full, so he just got a basket of stuff, since he got tons of money eggs from candis parents, my parents and 2 huge baskets from them...here he is coming out of his room seeing his basket.

DSC08576.jpg

he sees it
DSC08577.jpg

time to dig in

DSC08578.jpg

and throw everything out of it.
DSC08579.jpg

DSC08580.jpg

he loved everything in it, he got some cars toys, and some soft nerf balls to throw around, he is just getting intot hat right now.

now onto grandma and grandpas after church waiting for the cousins to start the hunt
DSC08584.jpg

the whole family.
DSC08586.jpg

playing with grandpa
DSC08592.jpg

now here comes a description of how our family does things, not normal

okay the easter egg hunt...my mom had to write t his down for my dad so he could remember it and watch to make sure that the write grandson got the right eggs.

rules:
parker gets the green eggs
zander older cousin gets the purple eggs
tyson younger cousin gets the pink eggs...

each boy gets 1 blue egg

there are 15 total blue and pink eggs, that they each get 5 of, there are also multy color green and pink eggs, and green and blue eggs, that only parker gets, because there was not enough all green eggs for him to have the same number as the other boys....even though though there are pink and blue eggs, tyson does not get them the boys share, because tyson had enough all pink eggs.

i stayed out of it and just videod the whole thing, when it was over, me, my brother in law, and dad all told my mom that she needs to go out and get new eggs, so she can have colors for all the boys, she agreed

but it did make for some good confusion...watch in the video how parker sees eggs and picks them up and candi has to watch and say no more of those she had the rules down and helped parker out.

after the hunt the boys all sat on the floor and opened there statsh of money and candy,

then we went to my aunts house for lunch, we had 2 honey glazed spiral hams, meatloaf, baked beans with ground beef, and roasted lamb, cheesy potatoes, american perogies, and salad, with deserts, it was all very good.

then went outside to fly some kites, and play on the jungle gym and run around the yard.

so it was a good fun weekend and we got alot done, this week we have been organizing and cleaning the back room to turn into the play room in time for parkers big party this weekend.

here are a few of the plans for the party...it is a cars theme of course,

we have tons of cool toys for the kids gift bags, that we made up last night.

they are going to watch the cars movie on the projector during the party to give the younger kids something to do so they are not running around crazy the whole time...and most of them are to young to play party games so this will keep them entertained...candi has a cars mold cake that she is going to make for parkers first cake, it is about 7 inches by 15 inches big, it is huge, he is going to love it...

then she got small little cake pans that are 2 inches by 2 inches that she is going to decorate for each of the little kids to have there own personal cake to eat...it will have a driving cone with there name on a checkered flag on it...

we are getting a huge sheet cake from sams with the cars stuff all over it for everyone else and the kids if they want more.

some of the food, everyone likes our home made food, so instead of buying it, we are making it all.

candi is making about 15 pounds of her homemade sloppy joe reciepe, they are awesome, and i am making a couple of crockpots of my italian beef sandwiches, we are have chicken bites, veggies, drinks, and salads, also, that is all i can remember right now.

i will show pictures as it comes along and gets closer because i am sure you guys would like to see how it all goes down as well.

hope to get a Disney update as well in today.

how many people are you expecting for his party...thats a lot of food!

My MIL with 5 grandkids....just wrote each kids name on the egg. THe older kids just had to help the younger kids find theirs. I thought too that they were color coordinated...I think that would have been easier for the smaller kids (but I guess you just have to get the right amount in the same color for it to work) Caleb got candy from MIL...they were prepackaged eggs that the candy came in and I think she just gave all the kids the same thing! I just gave the ones with Candy with my niece cause DH and I don;t like the kind it was....but I did not mean that she could have it all at once...which she did...:rotfl: Oh well I wasn;t going home with her. Caleb also got plenty from the grandparents and his one aunt so I did not bother with a basket this year. Next year I will get him one.

Glad Parker had a great easter.

we are going to turn our dining room (formally junk room) into a playroom for Caleb so that he can keep his toys downstairs and we can keep an eye on him...plus its the room that has a door so we can just shut off the mess! :woohoo:

how many people are you expecting for his party...thats a lot of food!

My MIL with 5 grandkids....just wrote each kids name on the egg. THe older kids just had to help the younger kids find theirs. I thought too that they were color coordinated...I think that would have been easier for the smaller kids (but I guess you just have to get the right amount in the same color for it to work) Caleb got candy from MIL...they were prepackaged eggs that the candy came in and I think she just gave all the kids the same thing! I just gave the ones with Candy with my niece cause DH and I don;t like the kind it was....but I did not mean that she could have it all at once...which she did...:rotfl: Oh well I wasn;t going home with her. Caleb also got plenty from the grandparents and his one aunt so I did not bother with a basket this year. Next year I will get him one.

Glad Parker had a great easter.

we are going to turn our dining room (formally junk room) into a playroom for Caleb so that he can keep his toys downstairs and we can keep an eye on him...plus its the room that has a door so we can just shut off the mess! :woohoo:
there will be over 70 there...

i think she is going to stock up on eggs to make sure that she has enough for the future. we were glad that most people got him change instead of candy since they know that he can not eat it anyway, but the grandparents did give him some candy that they knew we liked so we could have a little something.

that is the best about his room, we can close it off, and get the toys out of the living room.

he will like it in there, it is big enough for him to run around crazy and play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter