• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flirting our Way through WDW 1 person at a time(New -2)Final Chapter

Wow....he is walking great.

Love the video of him in the tub...:rotfl2:

That cake is awesome

Are you having a mickey cake for his real bday too?

That bathtub video cracked me up!!! :lmao: He has the cutest little laugh. I love how happy he always is!

great updates! I know this is late but those ppl at the parade just make my blood boil! one of my biggest pet peeves!

I can't believe Parker is almost a year old! time flies!

He is so sweet. He seems to really be getting the hang of walking.:goodvibes
he is getting really good at it, he should be running before long.

Cute cake! Parker is so funny!:rotfl: He looks like he had a great weekend!:thumbsup2
he and we had an awesome weekend, nice and relaxing.
Wow....he is walking great.

Love the video of him in the tub...:rotfl2:

That cake is awesome

Are you having a mickey cake for his real bday too?
his real birthday cake is going to be sweet, candi is making a cars cake and some other things up...i will share them shortly in one post.

I just love Parker, he is such a funny and happy baby.
he is a hoot, that kid makes it really had to get mad at him for stuff, he has us wrapped around his finger.

awesome pictures and video--I would laugh with Parker:thumbsup2
he is pretty cool to hang out with.
:goodvibes
That bathtub video cracked me up!!! :lmao: He has the cutest little laugh. I love how happy he always is!
thanks, it was so funny he did it again last night in the tub.

:love::love::hug:
He is so totally sweet.
thank you, he knows how to own the crowd thats for sure.

great updates! I know this is late but those ppl at the parade just make my blood boil! one of my biggest pet peeves!

I can't believe Parker is almost a year old! time flies!
thanks for catching up...those people were idiots at MK taht night.

yep it sure is going fast, it was an awesome first year, and many more good ones to come.

Chapter 33. Parker gest blown away by figment.

After club cool there is only 1 thing that can follow that up, and it is figment.

I love the purple dinousar. he is sooooo cool, he ranks pretty high right up there behind, donald duck.

The three great minds of disney world.
DSC07693.jpg

and or course the main atraction figment.
DSC07694.jpg

YOu know those screens above the line queue that has figment doing things on them...well parker loved these as yo ucan see from the pictures, he did not figure out there were more than one, so as we were walking under one he kept leaning back and back and back to see figment...then when we were totally under it, he would realize that there was another screen and start to do the same thing with that one.
DSC07697.jpg

DSC07698.jpg

THere were 3 teen girls behind us in line, and after we got past allof the screens he fixed his eyes on them and started to make his googlies at them...or course they flirted back with him and started to say how cute he was and smile and talk to him...that kid gets all of the ladies.:thumbsup2

He was mesmorized on the ride with all of the songs and the figments everywhere.
DSC07699.jpg

as candi gives me the are you taking another picture look out of the corner of her eye.

everything was going along perfect in the ride, until we got to the last room, well if you guys know this ride, then you know they blow the huge puff of air at you and the big ending song starts....well this scared the day lights out of parker, he jumped and turned around and curled up in candis arms so fast it happened in a mer second.

i felt bad for the little man, we forgot it was that strong of a wind gust otherwise we would have shelded him.

he was soon fine, and we were off the ride and ready to play in the music rooms.
DSC07705.jpg

we took our silly picture, and emailed it out to family..which did not arrive until 3 months later.:sad2:

i have no idea where it is at otherwise i would share it with you.

we also like to play in the water area outside the exit the jumping water and is so much fun out here
DSC07709.jpg

We were planning on eating at the land for lunch and it was a little after 11 so it was time to get some grub. candi had the chinese kids meal, which was a good amount of food, melissa paid double for her chinese meal and was not that much bigger than candis, i had a sandwich which was okay.

now i know that some people are slow eaters, but my goodness, melissa is the slowest eater i have ever seen..... we would be done with our meals and she would be half way done.

so we said we are not waiting on you for that long, so we are done parker is done, you watch parker, we are going on soarin with our parent swap passes. so we left parker with aunt melissa and some puffs for him to snack on, and told her to take him on living with the land boat ride when she was done eating.

and we were off.

DSC07713.jpg

the line was not that long at all, it took us maybe 5 minutes to get up to the area where they seperate you....they had a really cool game that the stand by line was playing on the screens
DSC07715.jpg

as we were lead up to the line, they filed an extra group of us in which there was about 10 more people in front of us, so they told us to stay and wait for the next ride...while we were standing there 4 people came back to the dots and said that they asked to ride in the front row center well that is kinda of where we were staning, and i said well, tell them we are with you we want center as well..well this worked out good, we made fast friends with them and when the CM came up to ask how many the guy said 6 and we were lead to the front row center seats...jackpot.
:cool1:

when we talked to them some more we found that 2 of them were visiting some friends and were from dubai, they said it is nuts over ther with stuff that is being built.

DSC07716.jpg

those are them in front of us.

the ride was great as always, and melissa said they had a good time on the land as well.

after that we headed over to the seas.

DSC07719.jpg

DSC07720.jpg

DSC07722.jpg

DSC07724.jpg

now look at these two photos, the first one is normal okay...
DSC07725.jpg

and this one looks like parker is trying his hardest to not laugh...
DSC07727.jpg

on the ride photo
DSC07729.jpg

I would love to post more, but i ran of time to show the next photos, so i have to stop now, sorry everyone.

but i can tell a little more stories.

after nemo, we headed over to see crush...we waited about 10 minutes, and took parker up to see the stingrays which he liked.

then it was our turn to see the show, we were about half way back by the exit doors.

he did good for most of the show, but then got bored, and started to get fussy, so i left with him and went out to the main lobby, we looked around at the fish. and saw the manatees. we visisted the dolphins. then it was time to go and feed the little man, he was getting hungry again.

and we had a big adventure ahead of us.

up next we hit the segways and mamma leaves us again.

Love the Figment pictures! And I'm glad you got to ride Soarin' in the first row. We were in the first row center on our first ride and it was awesome! Th next time we were in the second row and it wasn't the same... it's definitely worth asking to wait for the first row!

Love the Figment pictures! And I'm glad you got to ride Soarin' in the first row. We were in the first row center on our first ride and it was awesome! Th next time we were in the second row and it wasn't the same... it's definitely worth asking to wait for the first row!
yeah we will always wait for the front row, there is no other way to ride that ride.

and where is everyone else at, did you all disappear over night.

if you come back i will show some pics and some exciting news that happened last night.

I love Soarin', especially in the front row. Parker sure was interested in Figment.

I love Soarin', especially in the front row. Parker sure was interested in Figment.

he sure was, i have always had a soft spot for that figment next trip, i am going to get parker a stuffed animal figment, i hope he likes him and is not scared of him when he gets a little bigger.

Love the figment ride

I know trent older, but he hates that ending part too

Score on front center for Soarin :cool1:

fav pic is the one where Parker look like he holding in a laugh :rotfl:

Great pictures as always. That one of Parker "holding in his laugh" is so funny. Either that or he just tooted.

Can you believe I have never done the figment ride?
i dont think i can speak to you anymore, unless you promise to ride it on your next trip, then i can talk to you again.
:goodvibes
Love the figment ride

I know trent older, but he hates that ending part too

Score on front center for Soarin :cool1:

fav pic is the one where Parker look like he holding in a laugh :rotfl:
it scared teh daylights out of me 2 years ago when i road the new version for the first time.

I like the holding the laugh pic too!
thanks, i never noticed that face until a few days ago when i uploaded it.

Great pictures as always. That one of Parker "holding in his laugh" is so funny. Either that or he just tooted.
haha, he prob did, either that or he thougth i smile for all of them i will try my darndest to not smile this time.

Sorry i have not had any more updates this week, been really busy, and Tuesday night my sister had her baby.

His name is tyson, and he was a good size at 9.3 and 20 inches long...she had him about 7:30 at night. they get to come home tonight, so they are excited about that.

Here is a picture of my dad introducing parker to tyson for the first time yesterday.
DSC08568.jpg

and here is my sister with all the boys, her 2 and parker, they did good for this picture,
DSC08570.jpg

they were a little more of a handful for my dad and mom when they tried to get all 3 boys in a picture together.
DSC08572.jpg

the only one not trying to get away was tyson.
DSC08571.jpg

DSC08574.jpg

hope you guys enjoyed those, i will have some good family pics after the long weekend with easter, and be back to TR writing on monday, going to upload some pics now for mondays report.

Ohh and parkers birthday is on the 16th coming up, we are going to have our family celebration then, and then his big party on the 18th.

I will have more details on his party next week for all of you guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter