Flat VMKer Contest 1 June

Laurabearz said:
Days.... the look on ALice's face is priceless... its like she is thinking These people are insane, wanting me to hold these silly things and smile for a picture... ok I am smiling, take the picture and back away slowly....!!! :lmao: :

You know...she really did seem to be scared!! Goofy was next to her and she really wanted to get in the photo with him -- but I was like.."Uh, I got your picture already dude..." ROFL!!! She had no idea what I was doing!! Made it all the merrier... :rotfl2:

Hi A days!
Do you mind if I ask what kind of camera you use. Your pictures with characters are wonderful bright and crisp.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
Hi A days! Do you mind if I ask what kind of camera you use. Your pictures with characters are wonderful bright and crisp. Thanks, Bugdozer

Aww, Thanks Bug :). I have a Nikon Coolpix S1 Digital -- I love the size...it's small enough so I can carry with me all the time :). But not all the pics come out so wonderful -- I almost always use Paint Shop Pro X to clean up and sharpen photos :).

Best,

A Days~

Congratulations Amberdaze and Bugdozer PM me when you are in the game so you can pick a prize from the vaults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter