Flat VMKer Contest 1 June

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
flatvmkersMalandLoriatAdventuresClu.jpg

Sample Picture of Flat Maltoo and Flat MickeysMagic

Flat VMKers at DISNEY ( any Disney Property this includes DisneyLand, WDW, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, and Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, Old Key West or Vero Beach(on these properties pic must include something so it can be recognized as being DISNEY).

Post your Pictures to this thread.

see contest explanation HERE

Good Luck and Have Fun! little people ;)

I am ready for this moon!!! Just figuring out what my flat will wear...so many choices, so little time!

Here are AmberDaze and MickeysMusic's entries for June so far :)...Hope you enjoy!

3June2006IndianWDW.jpg

HauntedMansionJune2006.jpg

3June2006FriarTuckWDW.jpg

Awwww, that Friar Tuck pic is SO cute!!

Hmmm.... I need to plan another trip to WDW this month so I can enter the June contest.... :rolleyes:

I heart the Friar Tuck one. You are the first to get one with a disney character. WOOT WOOT for you. And just the way his face looks like " I am actually posting with Flat VMK characters. This is where my careers as lead me" :lmao:

you all know you are part of my mad plot to take over WDW and DL by little flat vmkers....

FLAT VMKers Rule the "WORLD";)

:rolleyes1

Belle1997 said:
I heart the Friar Tuck one. You are the first to get one with a disney character. WOOT WOOT for you. And just the way his face looks like " I am actually posting with Flat VMK characters. This is where my careers as lead me" :lmao:

Did you see our last pic with a country bear character that we entered for May's contest..? Here it is if you missed it :)... you can view a pic of it here: Country Bear

I'm making it my goal to get a character pic with the flats on each of our trips. We're headed back in about 2 weeks to try again! Yay!

Best,

A Days~

threeboysmom said:
Awwww, that Friar Tuck pic is SO cute!!

Isn't he though? Thank you :)!!!

Belle1997 said:
And just the way his face looks like " I am actually posting with Flat VMK characters. This is where my careers as lead me"

:rotfl2: :lmao:

OK my bad forgot to addthe links to the intro thread....this contest needs to fill up ;)

WOOT! the Flats!!!!

Mal

Well I am a little late in getting these posted but here goes:

Characters:
Slinkyman my son-has on black ears
Smalld my son's best friend in Real Life has red hair
Acebugdozer me the mom and yeah I know i have a boy-long story...has on gold ears
other 2 characters are friends in VMK

We begin our trip on a Southwest flight and yes we pulled them put on the plane you can see the wing in the plane window:

flatsplane.jpg

Next we were wisked away on our Magical Express ride to Pop Century

flatbus.jpg

Our first park stop was Magic Kingdom. Of course I had to hear straight Hanunted Mansion to get me some Pink and Green ghosts!

flathaunted.jpg

More to follow......

Characters:
Acebugdozer me the mom and yeah I know i have a boy-long story...has on gold ears

Well it was time for a visit to Epcot and the Living seas.
We had to nicely explain to Bruce that:

"Flats are friends not food"

flatfish.jpg

After a long day at the parks all good flats need some rest too. Here we are all tucked in for our nightly rest- sweet VMK dreams!

flatsleep.jpg

More to follow....

Characters:

OK I have to set the stage for you. We were in EPCOT for extra magic hours one night. It was very late. We were slowly working our way out of the park when we saw the building that they do the greet and meet with the characters. It was open so we decided to venture in. It was very dead with only a few people there having pictures done with the charcaters. We decided what the heck let's pull the flats out and see if we can get some pictures. No shame here we were not embarresed. Well Mickey was the first character you came to. There was 1 family in front of us. We pull our flats out to get ready.
It was so awesome-Mickey saw us and he put hands up like he was saying stop everything he walked right past the family in front of us and came right to us with his hands out wanting our flats. We were slightly confused then we all started laughing. Mickey must play VMK as he new excatly what the flats were. He insisted he take the flats out of our hands and wanted me to arrange them in his hands. Of clourse you do what the big cheese wants. The end result is a Disney moment we all will never forget and we still talk about to this day:

fllatmic2.jpg

More to come...

Characters:

Well now the other characters were noticing what was going on. Of course Goofy does not like to be left out of anything. He came rushing over.

flatsgoof2.jpg

I don't have a picture but after Goofy grab the flats he was playing with Pluto with them. He took Smalld's flat and put it in Plutos mouth like he was taking his temperature-too funny...

flatsgoof.jpg

more to come

Well the cast member was getting into the whole flat scene asking us lots of questions and playing around with them. here is smalld with a playful moment with Pluto:

flatpluto2.jpg

Then the formal Pluto Picture:

flatpluto.jpg

More to follow

Characters:

Next to join in on the action was Donald. He was so funny. He came walking over with his hands on his duck hips with his hands? out wanting the flats...no one wanted to be left out:

flatdon.jpg

Then there is sweet Minnie. She gently looked at them then made the boys pose. She wanted the boys to kiss her cheeks. Well slinkyman did what she asked but smalld was a little too shy to kiss minnie:

flatmin.jpg

Well this is the end of our story. The characters will never know how special they made that night for us. The flats were a lot of fun. We had so much fun being silly with them!
We will be sure to bring them again when we go in Oct.

Bugdozer

I cannot tell you how much FUN I had with the flats on this last trip!! I had people ask me all sorts of questions about what I was doing...and I learned about Flat Stanley this time (I had no idea who he was!) People were shouting out, "Is that Flat Stanley?!?" Way too funny... LOL Thanks again for this contest idea -- I am enjoying this way too much! :rotfl2:

Here are our flat photos for our trip from last week. We were so happy to have Fox join us on this trip -- she was pretty good, although she did try and run off a few times. And omg...the giggling! lol :rotfl:

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them. ;)

On our way!

Off we go!! (From the left: Silvrstrfx, MickeysMusic, and AmberDaze)
DrivingToWDW.jpg

Oh no! Must buckle up first - it's the law :).
CarRideHoldOn.jpg

We're almost there! What? You are out of your seat again? "Oh ma, look! It's a Disney bus!!"
BehindDisneysMagicalExpress.jpg

The Magic Kingdom!! Yay, we're finally here! Do we have to put our seat belts back on?
MagicKingdomSign.jpg

The flats enjoyed hanging around with Flops ;).
HangingWithFlops.jpg

Here are a few pics from Epcot:

With Lumiere...
WithLumiere2.jpg

On a quote from America in Epcot..
QuoteFromAmerica.jpg

Near a Disney book in France (I had to do this photo quickly -- a little girl came by and was eyeing the flats! I think she thought they were little dolls!)
BeautyAndBeastBookFrance.jpg

In France...
France.jpg

By the lagoon...This is the parasol that we had to get for MickeysMusic after she became dehydrated the first time. It sure was hot!!
FlatsUmbrella.jpg

Taking a break in Japan...
WorldShowcase.jpg

Bet you didn't know that there was a rock climbing event in Epcot? ;)
RockClimbing.jpg

To be continued... ;)

Here are more of our pics :).

On Primevil Whirl in AK...
PrimevilWhirl.jpg

On a sign in MK...
HappiestCelebration.jpg

On the Backlot Tour in MGM...
BackLotTour.jpg

And, continuing my quest to get pics with characters... ;)

Mickey...
Mickey.jpg

Minnie...
MinnieMouse.jpg

Pluto...
Pluto.jpg

Goofy...
Goofy.jpg

Donald Duck...
DonaldDuck.jpg

Chip and Dale...
ChipAndDale.jpg

Alice in Wonderland...
AliceInWonderland.jpg

Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable...
KimPossibleAndRonStoppable.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed these! We hope to go back for the opening of Pirates!

Ciao for now!

A Days~

Days.... the look on ALice's face is priceless... its like she is thinking These people are insane, wanting me to hold these silly things and smile for a picture... ok I am smiling, take the picture and back away slowly....!!! :lmao:

I did not take a SINGLE Flat picture! lol They would not show up on the camera phone.... Can I submit a Mickey Picture???? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter