Flashing Blinky Lights - UPDATED - READ 1ST POST

I am surprised that you didn't get through to CS. I called because it pulled the wrong mailing address from my PayPal account, and they answered after being on hold for about 2 minutes and were great.

Obviously, we run the risk of some not working, and unfortunately, someone may be out one or two when there, but rest assured you (or I) will get their money back . . . I am an attorney :)

I am surprised that you didn't get through to CS. I called because it pulled the wrong mailing address from my PayPal account, and they answered after being on hold for about 2 minutes and were great.

Obviously, we run the risk of some not working, and unfortunately, someone may be out one or two when there, but rest assured you (or I) will get their money back . . . I am an attorney :)

I picture you in a superhero outfit when you say that, LOL.

I placed an order too and the package arrived today! My stuff was fine. It took 5 days, including the weekend. My kiddos are thrilled...so much for surprises :rotfl: I couldn't resist checking them out and they heard the music and came running!
I got 4 Mickey LEDs, 2 spinning snowmen and 2 spinning Mickeys.
I did open the bottom of the Mickey spinner to try to put the battery separater plastic piece back in so they won't go off in the luggage and pulled a screw out in the process but DH was able to fix it. I too was worried about the screw hitting the battery (seems awful close) but no explosion, so hopefully it's okay.
I'm happy with my stuff but Oceana, if I were you, I would try contacting them through the website. http://www.premierglow.com/contacts/ Good luck, I hope they can send you new spinners in time for your trip.
:goodvibes

BTW, if you think you will need to replace the batteries in your wands during your trip, you should bring a tiny screwdriver, like the ones they have in the repair kits at $Tree. I didn't check the LEDs but the spinners have a screw on the battery compartment. Maybe 1st or 2nd person can take a $1 kit and leave it in the box.
For those of you going early, please let us know how they hold up and how long the original batteries last. Thanks!!!

I placed an order on Monday after lunch and it arrived Tuesday morning before lunch!:yay: A couple of my mickey spinners had some scratched spots on them from the packaging. I tested everything and they all worked. :dance3:
Sending some pixie dust for you all.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Could just be my stuff?

I am waiting to hear back from the company. I managed to get one of the 2 broken ones working with new batteries but the other the batter door is just broken =(

Ok, so remind me what I need to do to get my stuff? I just want to be sure since we are going to be there next week.

TinkerMom76 is going to get the box and distribute it to everyone's resorts, likely before you even get there. So you shouldn't have to do anything other than collect the goods :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter