Flashing Blinky Lights - UPDATED - READ 1ST POST

PRmamiDEdos

DIS Veteran
Mods, I am not selling anything, if you think we should do this through PM, please let me know.

Okay, I'm moving this here so we don't take over the Dec 2010 thread. I figure this might work like a refrigerator swap so if anyone has done something like that and has any ideas on how to make this work, please share.

For the parades, they have.

Fiber optic Santa LED wands - 12 pc. @ 1.49 each
Fiber optic Snowman LED wands - 12 pc. @ 1.49 each.
Magic Spinning Christmas tree - 12 pc. @ 2.29 each.
Light Up Snowflake wands - 12 pc. @ 1.59 each.
Blinky earrings - 12 pc. @ 1.49 each

Here's the page I looked at, see if there's anything else.

Christmas Themed Flashing Blinky Lights

Rules-

1 - Everyone would have to send a money order in to one person (any volunteers), that person has to get those money orders switched to the name of the company and send it in.

2 - Post what it is that you want, along with the quantity your dates.

3 - First person down receives the box and passes it to the next person on the list.

4 - No touching what's not yours.

Remember, in order to get the wholesale discount, we need 12 of each.

Did I miss anything? Please let me know what you think.

------------------ 10/29

Once we get everyone's orders and have the appropriate quantities, I will let everyone know a total.

Everyone will PayPal me the money (if you don't have a funded PayPal account, add extra $$ to cover the credit card charges, please).

The package will be shipped to the first person going.

The first person will then take the package to Disney (we can have it shipped there for that person). When they are there, they will pass it to the next person. Since some of our trips overlap, you may have to divide it out, and pass it along to two people, but we can create a list when we get the orders so it will be easy to follow. And then the next people pass it down again.

All orders need to be in by Nov. 12th with money to me by Nov 15th.

DO NOT REQUEST ACCESS TO THE DOCUMENT THROUGH GOOGLE! PM ME (Alimarie12) HERE. If I don't know who you are through google, I am not going to grant access since the document has personal info on it.
----------------------
On 11/12, we will determine the first person going. If you need extra rows on the spreadsheet, please PM prmamidedos because the formulas will need to stay consistent. Please only enter info in columns a-k.

I get different prices for the spinning tree one so I want to make sure we on the same page for items

Magic Spinning Christmas Tree - SKU NO: 10535 - $2.29 for 12

I would be willing to coordinate, but I would ask that everyone PayPal me the money, and the company will take PayPal payments. Just easier for me. But if someone else want to do it, by all means, feel free to coordinate away :thumbsup2

I would like 2 of the spinning tree wands

We are going on 12/10

ETA - Shipping for one unit of 12 of the Christmas tree spinning wands is $11.42, I added another unit of the fiber optic ones, and only went up to 12.xx, so you should plan on about an extra $1 each item for shipping costs.

This is awesome count me in for 2 wands. Also, if we do the earrings, count me in for 2 of those. I think they would be great for DD and I to wear to the party... and much cheaper than buying something at the park!

I love all the wands but those snowflake wands are too cute!!

We will be in the world from Nov 30-Dec 10 (late that evening). I think I am one of the earlier ones so if you no one is before me you can ship to me. I am driving so I have plenty of room to take them. Ali--love the paypal idea!

My vote is for the Christmas trees, but I think they are all cute as well...maybe we can order a couple of different ones...I'm nutty enough to buy 2 of the snowflakes and 2 trees!
I'm definitely in for at least 2 wands and would be interested in bracelets or earrings too.
Thanks for organizing and I think PayPal is a good idea.
:santa:
-MJ

I definitely want at least one snowflake wand. I will have to show ds the pictures and see which ones he likes. I think the PayPal would be much easier for everyone also!

I'm thinking about two of the snowflake wands and two of the spinning trees. Sorry about the typo. I think that's about 7 wands so far? I also think Paypal is a great idea!!:cool1:

I get different prices for the spinning tree one so I want to make sure we on the same page for items

Magic Spinning Christmas Tree - SKU NO: 10535 - $2.29 for 12

I would be willing to coordinate, but I would ask that everyone PayPal me the money, and the company will take PayPal payments. Just easier for me. But if someone else want to do it, by all means, feel free to coordinate away :thumbsup2

I would like 2 of the spinning tree wands

We are going on 12/10

ETA - Shipping for one unit of 12 of the Christmas tree spinning wands is $11.42, I added another unit of the fiber optic ones, and only went up to 12.xx, so you should plan on about an extra $1 each item for shipping costs.

I never bought the light-up stuff before at Disney, what's the cost comparison between this site w/shipping and the park?

I had asked the same question for budgeting purposes a while ago. The answer I got is they start at $15 and can go the whole way up to $28.

I would want a pair of green and a pair of red earings, snowman wand, santa wand, and tree wand lol.. man my DS is spoiled.. How would we get them from eachother though? Sorry kinda confusing to me

I did a refrigerator swap and a stroller swap on our 2009 trip. I think this would be similar...
The package would get shipped from flashyblinkylights to the 1st visitor of our group.
They take out their share of the goodies, tape the box, put a new label on it with the next sharers name & info and send it on (via bell services) to the next sharer's resort.
On and on until the box is empty.
The trick is everyone doing their part to make sure it gets to the next family on the list.

snow flake wand 1

and 1 each of the fiber optic whatevers

I really liked this LED Spinning Snowman Light Wand - SKU NO: 10735 as I have to impress a 1 year old and keep her from eating the fiber optics. I know it is 25 but we have such a large group.

i would be happy to pay shipping to get mine sent to me before hand so I can use them in my surprise boxes

let me know
oceana

I really liked this LED Spinning Snowman Light Wand - SKU NO: 10735 as I have to impress a 1 year old and keep her from eating the fiber optics. I know it is 25 but we have such a large group.

oceana

I would totally be down for 2 of those instead of the snowflakes!

Ok, since December is rapidly approaching :scared1:, we need a final date for ordering. I think all orders should be in by November 12, with all Paypal payments due by the same day. That way, the order can be figured out and can be placed by the 15th. I know it's 5 day shipping, but we don't want to cut it close for anyone.

Where should the original box go? Disney or the first person's house?

What does everyone think?:surfweb:

I've uploaded a spread sheet to Google Docs so we can keep track of the order. If you want the sheet, I will PM it to you. Anyone with the link can see information that's put in so that's why I don't want it on the thread. When you do enter your info, please just put in your info and the quantity, the totals will be worked out for you. I put $1 per item as shipping. It can be changed once we know what the final shipping cost will be, right now, it's an estimate.

I think that's it for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter