Flashing Blinky Lights - UPDATED - READ 1ST POST

Hey I put myself on the sheet fro 2 Mickey spinners

I was wondering if it is difficult to add other things. I would love a bubble gun and the refil pack since they are $10 in the park. They also have Christmas light bulb necklaces under the Christmas section and I would love 3 of those.

If they can not be added thats fine but if any of them can can you put me down for them... I will be out for the evening so if it does get added I need one gun, one refil and 3 necklaces

Thanks
Natalie

Hey I put myself on the sheet fro 2 Mickey spinners

I was wondering if it is difficult to add other things. I would love a bubble gun and the refil pack since they are $10 in the park. They also have Christmas light bulb necklaces under the Christmas section and I would love 3 of those.

If they can not be added thats fine but if any of them can can you put me down for them... I will be out for the evening so if it does get added I need one gun, one refil and 3 necklaces

Thanks
Natalie

I will add it in there. Anyone else want anything else? I am getting the lighted dreads and some of the bulb necklaces too.

The totals in the spreadsheet are the final totals. You can PayPal me at the address listed on my order under Joseph. I edited the totals for Natalie and myself to include the extras, but they don't show up on the sheet.

Can you pm the new spreadsheet? So, just to clarify, there will be no order from the other site? I really like those snowflake wands!

I was really disappointed that the other site was abandoned, but I found most of the items I wanted elsewhere. It's more expensive but not outrageous, and I'm happy to get them shipped directly to me.

Got the santa fiber optic wands here:

http://www.epartyunlimited.com/christmas-light-up-products.html

And the snowflake wands here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FLASHING-Light-...851?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf2b5e2d3

Good luck.

The totals in the spreadsheet are the final totals. You can PayPal me at the address listed on my order under Joseph. I edited the totals for Natalie and myself to include the extras, but they don't show up on the sheet.

Can you put 2 bubble guns and 6 refills for me? I figure that's another $10 for me, but I'm not sure of the shipping. Once you get the shipping totaled, just let us know our share.

Can you put 2 bubble guns and 6 refills for me? I figure that's another $10 for me, but I'm not sure of the shipping. Once you get the shipping totaled, just let us know our share.

Done, your total should be in the spreadsheet correctly now for the additional items.

Maribeth - looks like you are arriving first. Would you mind divinging the order into a few different "boxes" or "bags" since so many are arriving around the same time? I bet Disney would give you some boxes or a bag. Just a thought so that some people wouldn't have to wait as long to get them.

Alicia:

Was the order put in? How long did they say for shipping and processing? I'm so excited!! Maribeth, I'm sure it will be a big box; let me know what days you'll be a what parks starting on the 11th and I'll find you!

Alicia:

Was the order put in? How long did they say for shipping and processing? I'm so excited!! Maribeth, I'm sure it will be a big box; let me know what days you'll be a what parks starting on the 11th and I'll find you!

No, I am going to put the order in today, but I haven't heard from or received payment from Maribeth or Kristi :( I can't get to the order for another hour or so, but I have sent them e-mails and we have posted here.

The Christmas light bulb necklaces are out of stock :( Natalie, I will owe you $$ back now for her. I will add a few extra refills for you though.

Order has been placed. It is expected to arrive at Pop Century to Natalie on Nov. 18th (obviously before her arrival).

I just sent everyone an e-mail asking for more info to coordinate delivery to your resort. Thanks for participating. Those that I pwed $ back to should have it in their PayPal accounts now too.

Man maybe I should head there early and meet it :dance3:

It'll be there the day after my birthday! That's pretty quick! I thought it would take at least 2 weeks. Natalie, I think you should call the resort and give them your confirmation number to put on the package and just keep checking on it to make sure it doesn't get lost. I also think this is a good way for us to meet up before the Dole Whip Meet! LOL;)

I just sent everyone an e-mail asking for more info to coordinate delivery to your resort. Thanks for participating. Those that I pwed $ back to should have it in their PayPal accounts now too.

Thanks for doing everything Alicia!

It'll be there the day after my birthday! That's pretty quick! I thought it would take at least 2 weeks. Natalie, I think you should call the resort and give them your confirmation number to put on the package and just keep checking on it to make sure it doesn't get lost. I also think this is a good way for us to meet up before the Dole Whip Meet! LOL;)

I called Pop and they said that's fine that it will be there for that long and just to tell them I had a package shipped there when I check in

I was just gonna send the package to everyone's hotels, but that doesn't mean we can't meet up

DANGER DANGER WARNING!

I bought my 5 mickey spinnies

They just arrived

Only 3 work

1 is broken at the bottom and where the battery door closes the small screw will go straight into a battery which kinda seems dangerous.

The other just doesn't work at all.

I tried to contact them via their customer service number and it rang them and then announced they were not available and hung up on me. This makes me nervous. I will update you.

I would highly recommend whoever gets them first tests them =(

No damage to my shipping box but the boxes inside look rough. I like the 3 that I have which are working though. One the music plays much faster than the other 2 but I will call it working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter