Flashing Blinky Lights - UPDATED - READ 1ST POST

I will take payments and coordinate the Premier site. If folks still want to do the other site, someone else will have to take over the payment and coordination of it.

So now whats the plan with both sites? Are we giving up on the one? When and to how does premier need to go to? Im super confused

The premier would need to go in by this weekend. Same as the original. Premierglow.com I will PM you the sheet.

Im also confused. What is the final word?

People started deleting their orders off the original sheet so I doubt we'll have enough for the original. If anyone still wants to go with the original, you just have to pick someone to coordinate the payments and handling of the items. The only thing with the original order is you need minimum quantities whereas the new one, you can order single items.

I will take payments and coordinate the Premier site. If folks still want to do the other site, someone else will have to take over the payment and coordination of it.

Remember that you need minimum quantities for an order.

could I get the spreadsheet for the PG site?
I will PM it to you now.

ok well I'll def do the Premier site this weekend. Is it ok to sent the money through Paypal to you? If so what's your email? Are we still doing $1 for shipping for each item or are we waiting to see how much it will be? Just want to know how much to send :)

Just finalize your order by Nov 12th (that is actually Friday), and I will be placing the order by Nov 15th. After the 12th, I will figure out the total and shipping and then send out actual totals to everyone with info on how to pay me.

If there is anything else you want to add to the order (within reason) let me know. I know my DD has been dying for the light up "hair" and I am planning to order a few of those.

ok well I'll def do the Premier site this weekend. Is it ok to sent the money through Paypal to you? If so what's your email? Are we still doing $1 for shipping for each item or are we waiting to see how much it will be? Just want to know how much to send :)

I think Alimarie is taking care of it and her email address is on the sheet. As for the shipping, the $1 is for an estimate. As soon as Friday, let's all say, 8PM comes, we can see everything that's being ordered and figure out what the shipping is.

Alimarie, we love you for coordinating this!!! :lovestruc

Take note that I will be get to the final totals until Sat morning since DD has a Daisy outing on Friday night.

Right now it looks like we have 9 mickey spinners and nothing else close to the 12 mark

If I need to I will get an additional 3 mickey spinners to get those if I am dropping order on the other items. I would still be up for 1 tiara though.

I would however prefer to pay extra to have my order sent to me in advance so I can place them in the gifts my boys will open to discover they are at disney.

let me know

Right now it looks like we have 9 mickey spinners and nothing else close to the 12 mark

If I need to I will get an additional 3 mickey spinners to get those if I am dropping order on the other items. I would still be up for 1 tiara though.

I would however prefer to pay extra to have my order sent to me in advance so I can place them in the gifts my boys will open to discover they are at disney.

let me know

We don't need to make minimums with this website which is why everyone wanted to switch over. The price listed is for individual items. If you wanted to get this in advance for gift boxes, you can do your own order on the site.

Please finalize your orders today :)

I updated the spreadsheet to include $.50 for shipping since I put in the current order amounts, and it was just right around that per item.

I will send totals out Saturday morning, and I will order them on Monday.

I updated the spreadsheet to include $.50 for shipping since I put in the current order amounts, and it was just right around that per item.

I'm trying to decide which wand DD is going to fight me for, LOL.:laughing:

Can you pm the new spreadsheet? So, just to clarify, there will be no order from the other site? I really like those snowflake wands!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter