• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wait to understand? We certainly don't, and we've done em before.

Ok, Newbie to FE's. Should I join a group now? :confused: or wait till the primer to fully understand what you all are doing? :flower3:

There is more than enough time either way. Some folks have preliminary ideas of what they want to do. Some haven't a clue.

There are still over 500 days to get ducks in a row, so to speak. :goodvibes (First Mate Quackers, a duck from PCC 1.0, says Aye-Aye)

We've had a cool idea here in FE Group Disneyland..... Now to get more members and do some research and start designing my FE!

We're still accepting members who love Disneyland, are on the West Coast, or just want to hang with us cool kids....:3dglasses:cool2::3dglasses

Canadian Group is still accepting members.

Mike2023 (Mike)
Elsha (Amber)
tmli
slapwhitey
cslittle999
cdnmickeylover (Fiona)
usetheforceluke (Jim)

Oops! Have I been missing for so long I fell off the Canadian Group List????

Hi:

We're in for a Group Gift or willing to start a Group. Even have a cool idea that, with a reasonable size group, might make economical sense by pooling our resources.

Louise & Mark

How are groups being set up? by area?

A group can be set up however it wants to be.

There is a group being set up by Canadians. I would imagine the group's gift would have a Canadian theme/flare to it.

Same thing with the Non-North American group. :goodvibes

Nancy is spearheading a Disneyland Fan group.

Jen and Shelly each are leading groups of random DIS'ers.

So basically, whatever you want.

I know there are some people that have expressed interest in having a group or joining a group. Maybe I'll start a group FE thread? If nothing else it might be easier for people that want to get in on a group to find....:scratchin

My Group is still open to new members, just send me a PM with your email address in it and I will email you our ideas thus far.

Members of my FE group thus far are:

tlcoke (Tracey)
maingal (Lyn)
KyMickeyFan717 (Kathy)
MomlvsGoofy (Sharon) + non Dis Friends
Hideeh (Heidi)
froggy5657 (Gibson)
mla1977 (Megan)
fridayfun (Denise)
BannerMouse (Michael)
NannyRose (Rose)
Rtobe (Ros)
Maroo (Mary)

FYI Tracey,

It's mla1977. I don't want you to have problems finding me!

My Group is still open to new members, just send me a PM with your email address in it and I will email you our ideas thus far.

Members of my FE group thus far are:

tlcoke (Tracey)
maingal (Lyn)
KyMickeyFan717 (Kathy)
MomlvsGoofy (Sharon) + non Dis Friends
Hideeh (Heidi)
froggy5657 (Gibson)
mla1977 (Megan)
fridayfun (Denise)
BannerMouse (Michael)
NannyRose (Rose)
Rtobe (Ros)
Maroo (Mary)
bigmoonmullen (Mark & Louise + Parents: Dale & Bob)

Hey Tracey. Are you stealing my recruits before I can get to them? :sad2: LOL!!!!

I've still got tons of room in my group!! Send me a PM if you want in.

A group can be set up however it wants to be.

There is a group being set up by Canadians. I would imagine the group's gift would have a Canadian theme/flare to it.

Same thing with the Non-North American group. :goodvibes

Nancy is spearheading a Disneyland Fan group.

Jen and Shelly each are leading groups of random DIS'ers.

So basically, whatever you want.

I know there are some people that have expressed interest in having a group or joining a group. Maybe I'll start a group FE thread? If nothing else it might be easier for people that want to get in on a group to find....:scratchin

Okay, Todd. You know the rule. ;)

Hey Tracey. Are you stealing my recruits before I can get to them? :sad2: LOL!!!!

I've still got tons of room in my group!! Send me a PM if you want in.

Nancy, I am not trying to steal your recruits, but, just maybe it is they don't think they fit in the Disneyland group. :confused3

Nancy, I am not trying to steal your recruits, but, just maybe it is they don't think they fit in the Disneyland group. :confused3

:eek:Oops - you know I was teasing, right? :hug:

I was thinking to myself about how between the time I read the posts and the time I could get my iphone to reply, you managed to reply! Guess I didn't translate that well, did I?:confused3

I did manage to add to our little FE group in chat though! Woo hoo!

Welcome aboard to Lori - Briar Rosie!

I was thinking to myself about how between the time I read the posts and the time I could get my iphone to reply, you managed to reply! Guess I didn't translate that well, did I?:confused3

Welcome aboard to Lori - Briar Rosie!

Hey thanks! I admit that I'm more WDW-centric, but Nancy let me into the DLR posse anyway. :laughing:

Yes, I knew you were teasing, I think I could have worded my response more playful. :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter