Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently the goal is at least 500 cabins -did I hear that right somewhere. Are we all prepared for that? How many do you think will do the FE?

I think they meant there are 500 people signed up right now - 500 cabins would be a crazy amount, but, you never know what could happen!!!

My Group is still open to new members, just send me a PM with your email address in it and I will email you our ideas thus far.

Members of my FE group thus far are:

tlcoke (Tracey)
maingal (Lyn)
KyMickeyFan717 (Kathy)
MomlvsGoofy (Sharon) + non Dis Friends
Hideeh (Heidi)
froggy5657 (Gibson)
mla1977 (Megan)
fridayfun (Denise)
BannerMouse (Michael)
NannyRose (Rose)
Rtobe (Ros)
Maroo (Mary)
bigmoonmullen (Mark & Louise + Parents: Dale & Bob)
Alice2020 (Kelly)

Hi Tracey, I am sorry I am so new at this. I tried to see where to PM you from about joining your FE group and couldn't find how. Please help :)

I am in New England too. Maybe we should start a New England group. Interested?

- Scott

Being so new to this whole FE thing I think joining another group the first time around to see what is done is best for me. It is a great idea :idea: but I wouldn't know where to begin. :goodvibes

sorry i'm getting into this thread so late...

so how do the groups work?

if you're in a group, you bring FE gifts just for the other people within your group?

Where is the Fish Extender manual that SOMEONE promised us?!?!?!! :confused3

Being so new to this whole FE thing I think joining another group the first time around to see what is done is best for me. It is a great idea :idea: but I wouldn't know where to begin. :goodvibes

You are getting in the right group! I am in New England too!:banana:

sorry i'm getting into this thread so late...

so how do the groups work?

if you're in a group, you bring FE gifts just for the other people within your group?

Groups get together and pool resources to make and distribute gifts to the entire FE Gift participant list. Being a group means you can split all the tasks. You can split up playing "deliveryman", too - which is the biggest time saver!

Tracey-I sent you a PM! :goodvibes

ETA: I'm a newbie...looking forward to the FE Primer with pictures for ideas!

My Group is still open to new members, just send me a PM with your email address in it and I will email you our ideas thus far.

Members of my FE group thus far are:

tlcoke (Tracey)
maingal (Lyn)
KyMickeyFan717 (Kathy)
MomlvsGoofy (Sharon) + non Dis Friends
Hideeh (Heidi)
froggy5657 (Gibson)
mla1977 (Megan)
fridayfun (Denise)
BannerMouse (Michael)
NannyRose (Rose)
Rtobe (Ros)
Maroo (Mary)
bigmoonmullen (Mark & Louise + Parents: Dale & Bob)
Alice2020 (Kelly)
brookelizabeth (Brook)

Hi Tracey, I am sorry I am so new at this. I tried to see where to PM you from about joining your FE group and couldn't find how. Please help :)

Goofybeagle, I tried to PM you but was unable to. You have PM's Blocked in your profile settings.
If you still want to be a part of my group, click on my Username and you should see the option to PM me. Send me your email address and I will email you our ideas.

Alright. I am ready to be the official leader (wow that sounds important) of the New England FE group. Goofybeagle and Momlvsgoofy if you are interested just PM me. If any other New Englanders want in just let me know.

I am working on the draft of the primer. DP is editing it. He is a non-DISer, so he has limited knowledge of what it entails. Also getting a tish of help from my :bride: <nudge, nudge>.

If anyone sees any errors or has suggestions for improvements, please feel free to let me know. It is a working document.

<NOTE---I won't be posting it until I get to work tomorrow and make the corrections we decide upon tonight.>

I will be adding a link to the post in my signature, so if you can find one of my posts, you can find the primer without digging through the thread. If you have trouble finding one of my posts....I'm sorry, I don't know if I can help you.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Okay people. I am signed up for the cruise (stateroom 7564) and am interested in participating in a FE group, but sure as heck don't have time to read 300+ posts.

Is there a West Coast group? Or a gals-only group? Or a fat old broads group? I qualify for all of the above.

Warning: I am not arts-and-crafts safe!

Okay people. I am signed up for the cruise (stateroom 7564) and am interested in participating in a FE group, but sure as heck don't have time to read 300+ posts.

Is there a West Coast group? Or a gals-only group? Or a fat old broads group? I qualify for all of the above.

There is a West Coast/DisneyLand group. Nancy (YellowMickeyPonchos) is heading it up and I am sure she would be happy to have you in her group.

I am working on the draft of the primer. DP is editing it. He is a non-DISer, so he has limited knowledge of what it entails. Also getting a tish of help from my :bride: <nudge, nudge>.

If anyone sees any errors or has suggestions for improvements, please feel free to let me know. It is a working document.

<NOTE---I won't be posting it until I get to work tomorrow and make the corrections we decide upon tonight.>

I will be adding a link to the post in my signature, so if you can find one of my posts, you can find the primer without digging through the thread. If you have trouble finding one of my posts....I'm sorry, I don't know if I can help you.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Are you calling me a nudge?:upsidedow

I am reviewing and editing now.:woohoo:

There is a West Coast/DisneyLand group. Nancy (YellowMickeyPonchos) is heading it up and I am sure she would be happy to have you in her group.

What:eek:?? There is no fat old broads group? Well, I guess a West Coast group will suffice:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter