first trip do-over, the TR: or.....sorry, i got stuck in a tour group! UPDATED 3-14

Great updates! I love that picture of the 4 of you in your ponchos, you all look so happy!

I really love that picture--I might have to frame it!

Funny that the girls weren’t too impressed with Aladdin. DD always loooooooves the princes. :rolleyes:

I love your poncho family picture! So cute!!!

I’m so glad you had a nice time at BoG. It’s so fun to meet The Beast!

Your pics with Mickey actually turned out really well - I would never know there had been any Disney melt-downs (and as you well know, I am VERY familiar with those!).

LOVE the zonked-out kids photo!

I know, I don't know what it is about the princes and the girls, but they just have no interest yet. DH is happy about that! :laughing:

I love the crashed picture of the girls. the one I got on our last trip was my favorite from that whole trip. i'm going to have to make that a traditional picture I think, until they get old enough to stay up later than I do. then I guess they can take silly pictures of me sleeping! :rotfl2:

oh, Disney meltdowns.....aren't they the best.....:rolleyes2

I totally missed this update!

Sorry about the rain & cold. I'm so happy to see it didn't let you stop you from having a GREAT day!

I loved Be Our Guest for lunch- I thought the food was good & the atmopshere was so awesome . I would totally do it again! Loved it!

Funny about the Mickey Meet- I think we all reach that point in a vacation where we have pictures in our mind of how things should be and the reality is that it's not happening......... glad you got your picture though!

Lots of stuff to revisit on your next trip, right?

this was the craziest weather we've ever had at Disney. if it would have snowed, I think we would have gotten every season!

I know--we could have totally gotten a mickey picture at Hollywood, but I just had my heart set on a mickey picture at magic kingdom of the whole family....you know how it is. I'm glad we saw mickey and got a picture though, too!

yep, lots of stuff to put back on the never ending Disney to do list! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad I finally made it over to your TR! Sorry it took me so long! Sounds like you guys were having a great trip so far!

Ugh tour groups! :scared1:

You'll be happy to hear there are far fewer in September (I don't really remember seeing any!)

Can't wait to read about the rest of the trip!

yay! glad you made it! we did have a fantastic trip! it was so fun...I wish we were there now!!

those tour groups were nuts! glad to hear they are more scarce in September!

wow - they were conked out!

glad you got to meet Mickey even if there was a bit of a tiff over it ... probably not an official Disney trip without a little bit of an argument at one point ;) I think your picture came out pretty well considering you weren't super happy with it.

Hope you get to meet Tiana and Naveen at some point - that was by far our best meet & greet last trip

I love that picture with all the stuffies and my sleeping girls. such a good memory of a great day. well, minus the snippy parents, but you're right--it's not a vacation until someone freaks out a little! :lmao:

tiana and Naveen are on the to do list for next visit this September. we WON'T skip them this time. I keep reading TRs about what a great meet they are and can't wait to see them!

day 6--i'm the first mate!

when we got back to our hotel room, it was clear that we needed a day to sleep in and get some rest while on this vacation. before i went to bed, i got on the my disney experience app to look at our fastpasses and plans for the last day. we had a fastpass for toy story midway mania from 9-10, then nothing else reserved until much later in the day. i decided to see if i could change our fastpass to later. i tried several times and it told me that there were no other times available. so i gave up and went to bed. i woke up for some reason at about 5 am and decided to see what the app said while i was awake. surprise! it gave me a later time! but when i tried to confirm it, it kept saying it was having trouble confirming and to try again later. after a few tries, it totally kicked me out of the system. when i got back on, our toy story fastpass was gone completely. i freaked! but then saw a fastpass good for any attraction at any time pop up. pixie dust? oh, i think so! i shut off the alarm and went back to bed loving these magic bands and fastpass plus reservations!

we all slept in and had a much needed, much more relaxed morning. i'm pretty sure we didn't leave our room until 10. we caught a boat over to port orleans french quarter for breakfast. this may be the sweetest picture i've ever taken. i don't know what they were talking about or looking at, but could they be any cuter?!? definitely a magical disney moment....

we quickly pulled up to the dock at POFQ and walked over to the cafe. it was really pretty over there. i liked walking up from the boat. it looked like you were walking down what i imagine the streets in new orleans are like. i could stay there and be happy too!

we had some healthy breakfast--eggs, sausage, juice, mickey waffles (that's healthy, right?) then got what we'd really come for......beignets!!

these things are little pillows of sweet, sweet deliciousness! i'd be lieing if i didn't say i wanted to stick my face right in the middle of all that powdered sugar! the girls wanted us to order more and we thought about it, but it was getting crowded in there and we thought we should head out. of course, we stopped for a bathroom break. this is so weird, but i just have to say that the bathroom in the POFQ lobby smelled terrific! i don't know what air freshener/scent they use, but it was great! i'm weird, i know....

then we looked at the fountain in the lobby for a minute but i forgot to take a picture. we found the bus stop and were soon on our way to hollywood studios! my second favorite park!!!

bag check and the turnstiles were pretty quick. i quess coming at 11:30ish has some advantages! we stopped for some pictures...

i know some people hate it, but i really love the hat! i love it even more when it's lit up at night...

then we headed over to magic of animation....

day 6/part 2

we had a few things we wanted to do at magic of animation, but first we had to park our stroller. while rich was finding a place for the stroller, a CM started talking to hannah. Hannah was showing her the necklace she had gotten the day before at the pirates league. they had given it to her in the secret room where they take pictures and had told hannah not to tell anyone where she had gotten it since it was secret pirate treasure. they told her if anyone asked her where she got it, she should just tell them she didn't remember. she had been making me "test" her since she'd gotten it. i must have asked her where she got her cool necklace a hundred times, but she never did tell me! so, when hannah was distracted, i told the CM about her necklace and she smiled, went over to hannah and said "i really like your necklace. where did you get it?" hannah of course said "oh, i can't remember" the CM knealt down and whispered to hannah "i have to tell you something...." hannah whispered back "what?" and the CM whispered to her "i know where you got your necklace.....do you know how i know?" hannah's eyes were wide open and she said no.... and the CM said "well, i'm a pirate too! good job keeping the secret, matey!" hannah said thanks and walked over to rich in a daze. it was so amazingly awesome! disney is such magic! if anybody knows this CM or sees her in the park, make sure to tell her she's the reason disney is such a perfect place to be!!

after we left our stroller, we headed into magic of animation. rich was really excited to take the animation class. there was already a line, so he hopped in. the girls and i went to find ralph and vanellope.

i saw their M&G and the line looked really short, so we hurried over. well.....it wasn't as short as i thought because they are very sneaky and have the line go behind the backdrop. we also had only waited about 5 minutes when they left for a candy break. well, we would have waited through another break and longer line anyway because we (....maybe me?) were very excited to see ralph and the glitch, as the girls call her. the line was pretty fun, anyway.

maddie was a little scared of ralph, but hannah loved them both. i loved everything about their meet! it was like being in the video game, so colorful and fun! they don't sign there, but they gave us a little playing card type thing with their autographs on it.

when we were done there, we thought about meeting sorcerer mickey or mr incredible and frozone, but both of those lines were pretty long. i sent rich a text to see what he was doing and he was just getting into a class. a disney jr show was just getting ready to start, so the girls and i left magic of animation and hopped into the line for the show!

I meant to post this awhile ago and kept forgetting to do it. on our first day, Madison had a ribbon tinkerbell clippie in her hair that I made. I also made this Rapunzel clippie but we didn't take it with us to Disney. just thought i'd post it here....

anyway, on with the TR!

day 6/part 3

well, we really didn't get in any line, we just walked right in and grabbed some carpet.

we had missed this last time and i was hoping that the girls would still like it since they were a little older now. i shouldn't have worried. they loved it! i took mostly video here, but look at these mesmerized faces!

the show was really cute and it was nice to know i'm not the only person over 6 that can sing all the words to any jake and the pirates song or the mickey mouse clubhouse theme!

we came out and walked right past a princess on her way to a meet and greet.

there was a family in front of us, and when their adorable little girl saw sophia coming, she was very excited. she kept trying to run over and kept yelling "sophia! hi sophia!" she finally wiggled away from mom and dad and ran over to try to grab sophia's hand. sophia waved, but had to keep walking, and their little girl was crushed. of course she didn't understand why sophia couldn't stop, and she broke out in the saddest, most heartbreaking sobs i've ever heard at disney. oh, it was sad! i hope they went to sophia's line later. i was glad hannah and maddie were too busy looking for daddy to get too upset about not getting in line. sophia's line was always long. (jake and sophia both meet right by the entance for the disney jr show, just fyi. i was very confused looking at the map and trying to figure out where characters were)

we went back into magic of animation through the gift shop to look for rich, who was out of his drawing class. that was the scariest minute of my life. that gift shop has lots of breakable, expensive stuff EVERYWHERE. i pretty much kept a death grip on the girls and beelined it through. we found rich right away. in class he drew stitch. of course, he's never happy with anything he draws (can we say perfectionist?), but if i had drawn this, i'd be ecstatic!

we talked about going back in to meet frozone and mr incredible, which was a meet i thought rich would like, since he loves the incredibles movie (my favorite line, from frozone's wife, "i'm the greatest good your ever gonna get!" ). he wasn't in the mood to stand in line though, so we decided to head over to the other side of the park and maybe try TSMM on the way.

That's a great drawing of stitch!

I LOVED the Dis junior show too, I'm right tree with you on knowing all the songs! That's show really impressed me, all the fun things that fall from the ceiling, and the fact that your kiddos can jump and dance around is so neat!

Sofia and Jake both had crazy long lines on our trip too...we ended up doing Sofia, but this trip were gonna do H&V character breakfast just to avoid those lines, since both my kiddos are obsessed with DisJunior!

So far looks like a awesome start to your day!!

Sounds like a great morning! Magic fast pass, sleeping in, beniets, that great secret Pirate CM, meeting Ralph and the glitch, and seeing the DisJr show - and all seems pretty low stress too!

Great Photopass pics in the front of MGM too!

That picture of the girls on the boat, so so sweet! I love it!
Sounds like the perfect breakfast to me! When we went on our honeymoon, we stayed at POFQ and I did no research. I had no idea about the beignets! Oh how silly I was.
Love your PP pics! I think Rich's Stitch picture is great I would be happy if mine turned out like that. We skipped the Disney Jr show last time. I think it is a must do next time.
Looks like a great start to the day.

Oh my gosh... that boat ride picture is awesome! Isn't it nice to see that deep down they really do love each other?! Ha ha! Sounds like a fun day! We never did go over to POFQ when we stayed at POR, but we most definitely will have to the next time we do! Those beignets look fantastic! And I'd love to do a drawing class, but haven't been able to thanks to the kids. What a great idea it was to split up! I'll have to keep that in the back of my mind for our next trip! And we LOVE the Disney Jr. Show... and I most definitely sing along too. :)

Awesome job on Stitch! We never did make it to Art of Animation- it was on my list to try and with our day being so short in MGM- we just didn't make it there. Perhaps if I didn't ride ToT 500 times.... :)

That pirate story is sooo, sooo sweet! I love it. I love Disney magic like that. It's why I always come back. Moments like this..... :goodvibes

Awesome clippy- you are so very talented!

And French Quarter is on my list of places to try in the future. I've always wanted to stay there but it seems to not offer the same discounts other mods do (when offered).

And you would have totally found me face down in those beignets. But then again.. i have a teeny tiny problem with sugar. so..no big suprise. Ha!

Great update. I'm sad you are already on your last day. :( I want more! Hahahaha... good thing you are going back!

A morning of rest and a nice breakfast sounds like what you guys were needing!

Love the girls matching shirts and the pics in front of the hat :)

The story about Hannah and the CM is so sweet!

DH's Stitch looks fantastic to me!

Ok those Beignets look super yummy!

Your family pics at HS are awesome...I have to remember the balloon one for DH!

We will probably skip Ralph and Vannelope, Miranda has watched the movie, but just isn't "into" them yet.

I absolutely can't wait to have her see the Disney Junior show and we hope that we can meet Sophia, because she is one her fav's right now! We are considering doing the lunch at H&V, but haven't decided yet?:confused3

And hello, I can't believe your hubby thinks that this isn't a great drawing of Stitch? He definitely has talent! :artist:

On a side note: I think we are gonna get tix for Disney on Ice here in STL this weekend! Hope Miranda likes it? But I'm sure I won't have much complaining ;)

Good for you guys for having a relaxing morning! I hope once we have a kid with us I can do the same and let go of making rope drop. Your girls look so refreshed and happy! Not that they didn't look happy before, of course, they just look very well rested. :) Those beignets look so yummy, I wish I had some right now. Great photo with Ralph & Vanellope! I love the Rapunzel ribbon, that's adorable. And that drawing of Stitch is amazing! Looks like you guys had an amazing HS morning.

Wow - a big PHEW! on the FP+ situation there. Sheesh! :laughing:

Aww - the pic of the girls on the boat is precious.

You got some great PP pics at DHS!

Oh, the “pirate” moment was perfection! Wow - CMs like that are what make Disney so special. :lovestruc:

The Rapunzel clip is TOO cute!

That's a great drawing of stitch!

I LOVED the Dis junior show too, I'm right tree with you on knowing all the songs! That's show really impressed me, all the fun things that fall from the ceiling, and the fact that your kiddos can jump and dance around is so neat!

Sofia and Jake both had crazy long lines on our trip too...we ended up doing Sofia, but this trip were gonna do H&V character breakfast just to avoid those lines, since both my kiddos are obsessed with DisJunior!

So far looks like a awesome start to your day!!

I thought it was a pretty good morning! it was the only morning on the trip that I wasn't freaking out about getting everybody out the door. it was a nice way to start the day.

we didn't do jake or Sophia on this trip, mostly due to Sophia's line. jake's wasn't so bad, but since they're right next to each other, I was afraid if we went to jake, the girls would want to do Sophia too and I didn't want to stand in line that long.

I really liked the Disney jr show too! it was so cute! I actually saved a couple of the gold doubloons and am planning on putting them in a scrapbook (if I ever get around to doing that).

Sounds like a great morning! Magic fast pass, sleeping in, beniets, that great secret Pirate CM, meeting Ralph and the glitch, and seeing the DisJr show - and all seems pretty low stress too!

Great Photopass pics in the front of MGM too!

it was a great start in my second favorite park!

thanks! I think that was the best photographer we had on the trip!

That picture of the girls on the boat, so so sweet! I love it!
Sounds like the perfect breakfast to me! When we went on our honeymoon, we stayed at POFQ and I did no research. I had no idea about the beignets! Oh how silly I was.
Love your PP pics! I think Rich's Stitch picture is great I would be happy if mine turned out like that. We skipped the Disney Jr show last time. I think it is a must do next time.
Looks like a great start to the day.

well, now you have a great excuse to go back to POFQ--you HAVE to try those beignets! they make them for you when you order them and they are just warm, sugary perfection....now i'm hungry for beignets! :laughing:

I was surprised with how much I liked the Disney jr show. I figured it would be good since, you know, it's Disney....but it was so cute!

it was a great morning--I just love Hollywood!!

Oh my gosh... that boat ride picture is awesome! Isn't it nice to see that deep down they really do love each other?! Ha ha! Sounds like a fun day! We never did go over to POFQ when we stayed at POR, but we most definitely will have to the next time we do! Those beignets look fantastic! And I'd love to do a drawing class, but haven't been able to thanks to the kids. What a great idea it was to split up! I'll have to keep that in the back of my mind for our next trip! And we LOVE the Disney Jr. Show... and I most definitely sing along too. :)

I know, right? when they cuddled up like that, DH and I were like, better catch that moment to show them when they're teenagers and fighting over bathroom space! :rotfl:

I didn't get to do the animation class either, since the girls aren't old enough. I know I wouldn't be able to do anything as good as Rich did--i'll just let him be the artist in this family! although, when the girls are big enough, it'd be fun to let them try it.

I was so happy to see other parents singing more than their kids at Disney jr! it's nice to know you're not the only one who has "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog..." permanently taking up space in your head!

Awesome job on Stitch! We never did make it to Art of Animation- it was on my list to try and with our day being so short in MGM- we just didn't make it there. Perhaps if I didn't ride ToT 500 times.... :)

That pirate story is sooo, sooo sweet! I love it. I love Disney magic like that. It's why I always come back. Moments like this..... :goodvibes

Awesome clippy- you are so very talented!

And French Quarter is on my list of places to try in the future. I've always wanted to stay there but it seems to not offer the same discounts other mods do (when offered).

And you would have totally found me face down in those beignets. But then again.. i have a teeny tiny problem with sugar. so..no big suprise. Ha!

Great update. I'm sad you are already on your last day. :( I want more! Hahahaha... good thing you are going back!

if I had to choose between drawing and ToT, I think i'd pick ToT! :laughing: my DH is definitely the artist around here though. he really liked the class and talking to the artist who taught it. you should try it!

I know! that CM was so stinking awesome! it was such a magical moment it almost brought a tear to my eye! it's why it's always worth it to me too!

aawww, thanks! I have re-discovered my crafty side thanks to pinterest! :rotfl2:

can't wait to hear what you think about the beignets when you get to POFQ!!

it really is a good thing! i'd be seriously depressed if there wasn't another trip in the works!

A morning of rest and a nice breakfast sounds like what you guys were needing!

Love the girls matching shirts and the pics in front of the hat :)

The story about Hannah and the CM is so sweet!

DH's Stitch looks fantastic to me!

I think his Stitch is awesome! I want to frame it and hang it up, I like it so much! he's such a perfectionist, it drives me nuts!

I loved that CM--she definitely got our day off to an awesome start!

these might be my favorite PP pictures of the trip. we had a great photographer here.

Ok those Beignets look super yummy!

Your family pics at HS are awesome...I have to remember the balloon one for DH!

We will probably skip Ralph and Vannelope, Miranda has watched the movie, but just isn't "into" them yet.

I absolutely can't wait to have her see the Disney Junior show and we hope that we can meet Sophia, because she is one her fav's right now! We are considering doing the lunch at H&V, but haven't decided yet?:confused3

And hello, I can't believe your hubby thinks that this isn't a great drawing of Stitch? He definitely has talent! :artist:

On a side note: I think we are gonna get tix for Disney on Ice here in STL this weekend! Hope Miranda likes it? But I'm sure I won't have much complaining ;)

oh, beignets....heavenly!!! :cloud9:

I thought that balloon picture was so cute! I love our pics from HS!

Madison, our youngest, loves wreck it ralph, but when we met him, he was a little intimidating, I think. if Miranda isn't into them yet, I wouldn't worry about meeting them. just gives you more time for something else! ::yes::

we did lunch at H&V on the girls first trip in 2012. they LOVED it! the food is fine, but the characters were great and the girls loved all the singing and getting up to dance, especially the hot dog dance! I say do it if it fits into your schedule.

I know, he drives me nuts with his dismissing of his talent. crazy man!! :rolleyes:

you all will have SSSOOOO much FUN at Disney on ice!! we've gone twice and the girls love it every time! Miranda will love it, i'm sure. just bring some money--it's just like being at Disney and there's tons of stuff to buy! :rotfl:

Good for you guys for having a relaxing morning! I hope once we have a kid with us I can do the same and let go of making rope drop. Your girls look so refreshed and happy! Not that they didn't look happy before, of course, they just look very well rested. :) Those beignets look so yummy, I wish I had some right now. Great photo with Ralph & Vanellope! I love the Rapunzel ribbon, that's adorable. And that drawing of Stitch is amazing! Looks like you guys had an amazing HS morning.

I really loved this morning--it was nice to sleep in and not worry about the time. those FP+ reservations are better than I ever expected!

I loved meeting ralph and vanellope so much--probably more then the girls did! :laughing: I just love that movie so much!

thanks--those clippies were so fun to make! I did the tinkerbell one and a Cinderella one for a friend. I found a picture of anna and elsa ones on pinterest that i'm thinking of making for our next trip! what did I ever do without pinterest? :lmao:

Wow - a big PHEW! on the FP+ situation there. Sheesh! :laughing:

Aww - the pic of the girls on the boat is precious.

You got some great PP pics at DHS!

Oh, the “pirate” moment was perfection! Wow - CMs like that are what make Disney so special. :lovestruc:

The Rapunzel clip is TOO cute!

that FP stuff freaked me out! I mean, you can't do that to someone who is only half awake and working on no coffee! but it was awesome to get an anytime FP! it was just the pixie dust we needed that morning!

I love that picture. we're going to have to keep it for the teen years! :laughing:

I really loved our HS pictures. they were probably the best ones we got on our whole trip. I loved the magic shot she did with rich and the girls. i'm going to print it out so he can put it up at work.

I loved that CM! she's probably lucky I didn't give her a huge hug right there and freak her out! :lmao: it seriously made my day though.

thanks! I love making stuff like that for the girls, and figure I should enjoy it while they are willing to wear it all! and thanks to pinterest, I never run out of projects to do these days! :laughing:

day 6/part 4
we've never really gone down this street before. i loved all the toys around! especially the barrel of monkeys monkeys across the street!

this was the only day at the parks when it was actually pretty hot. we stopped for a drink at the popcorn stand. we turned around and i was so excited to go on TSMM. we've never been and i was excited to see the que. well, pixie dusted luck was not on our side this time.....toy story was down. we decided to continue on around to use our fastpass at star tours. before we got too far, we ran into some green army men!

maddie was not too excited about this meet. that was as close as i could get her to stand and she wouldn't hold his hand for anything. we've never seen them before. i thought they were pretty cool! i liked how they would just stay in a pose if no one was paying attention to them. we almost walked right past the one maddie stood by. i wish i would have gotten rich in a picture with one. he played with those army men years ago!

we finally made it around and were at star tours. there was a jedi training going on, so we watched that for a few minutes. i always wonder how many adults in the crowd wish they were up there with darth vader.......Rich? :lmao:

we had to measure madison before they would let us on, but thankfully she was fine. ok, i admit, we tried to sneak her on last time, but they wouldn't let her go. we were glad she was tall enough this year!

we had a great ride and it was a scene neither of us had seen before--underwater. we were talking to the mom and daughter in front of us before the ride. it was their first time on star tours and she wanted to know if it was like a roller coaster because her daughter was worried it'd be scary. she and hannah talked about how fun it was and i think she was pretty excited to try it by the time the doors opened. the best part was her daughter was picked to be the rebel spy! i thought that was pretty cool for their first ride!

when we got off, of course we wanted to go again, but the wait was about 40 minutes and we weren't going to wait that long. we went over to see muppets 3D instead, but it was down too! again, my disney experience came to the rescue! we found a place to sit and i worked out a plan for the rest of the day, even changed some fastpasses again with no problems. while i was doing all this, rich and the girls found a tiny lizard in the flowers we were sitting by. he provided them with lots of entertainment, just by sitting there and being a lizard in disney.

day 6/part 5
so we had a plan now, but we were all getting hungry and thirsty. first stop--snacks! we got a mickey pretzel and churro to split. perfect snack!! i was sort of sad to pull apart mickey and eat him, but the girls thought it was funny to eat his ears.

when we were done, i checked the app one more time, but TSMM was still down. we decided we just weren't going to do it this trip and used our anytime fastpass to go on the little mermaid. we got there just as a show was starting and they let us right into the waiting area.

we'd been standing there a couple of minutes and one of the CMs came up and asked hannah if she could help her do something very important before the show. hannah was all over that and said yes! they had us go stand between the doors and wait. when the CM came back she told hannah that she was the first mate and she needed hannah to say something into the microphone after she did some announcements. they talked between themselves for a minute and then the CM started her announcements. when she was done, she introduced hannah, her first mate, and told everyone hannah had an important message for them. she turned to hannah and hannah got to say "hi everybody, i'm hannah. welcome to the little mermaid show!"

she was so excited! they gave her this card for helping them.

after we were done under the sea, rich wanted to do another animation class. he went back to do that and the girls and i rushed over to use our fastpass at beauty and the beast. we got there a few minutes after the show started and the CM wouldn't let us use our FP even though i could see there were seats left. he made us go up and sit in the bleachers instead. it didn't really matter, but i was sort of disappointed i'd wasted my fastpass.

i haven't decided if these faces are "this is fascinating!" or "i'm alseep with my eyes open..."

we'd never seen this show either. i really liked it and would go see it again.

when we left from there, i texted rich. he was still in his class, so we wandered up the street looking in shop windows. madison got drawn in by the witches in the windows at wickedly sweet.

we ended up going in (are you surprised?). i loved all the candy apples and huge cookies and candy they were making. mostly, i loved these poison apples. that is so creative!!

we ended up getting a giant sugar cookie and a blue slush to share. there was an empty bench right outside the store, so we sat down to eat and watch them make candy apples through the window. i forgot to get a picture of our cookie, but it was delicious. and here's proof that we had a blue drink...

after we were done, we decided to stay where we were and wait for rich to come to us. while we waited, the girls had a little dance party to the music playing. i took video of them dancing, but didn't get any pictures. it was pretty cute though! i love those moments at disney when you just enjoy the atmosphere and make a memory.

rich finally found us and showed us what he had done in this class. OLAF!! i love it!

by now it was time to head to our dinner ADR....

i always wonder how many adults in the crowd wish they were up there with darth vader.......Rich? :lmao:

Haha, I know my hubby wishes that! :rotfl:

we had to measure madison before they would let us on, but thankfully she was fine. ok, i admit, we tried to sneak her on last time, but they wouldn't let her go. we were glad she was tall enough this year!

We used Olivia's "magic shoes" to get her on Star Tours and they let her on fine the first time and she LOVED it sooo much, then she went to get on it again immediately afterwards and they wouldn't let her on bc the CM had switched!! That was the only time the whole trip she cried! :sad2:

while i was doing all this, rich and the girls found a tiny lizard in the flowers we were sitting by. he provided them with lots of entertainment, just by sitting there and being a lizard in disney.

That's one lucky lizard! :cool2:

so we had a plan now, but we were all getting hungry and thirsty. first stop--snacks! we got a mickey pretzel and churro to split. perfect snack!! i was sort of sad to pull apart mickey and eat him, but the girls thought it was funny to eat his ears.

I wanted a Mickey pretzel sooo bad last time, but every time we would pass a place that sold them we were sooo full from our meals that I never did get one, hopefully this next time I will!!

when she was done, she introduced hannah, her first mate, and told everyone hannah had an important message for them. she turned to hannah and hannah got to say "hi everybody, i'm hannah. welcome to the little mermaid show!"

AWESOME Pixie Dust!!! pixiedust:

rich finally found us and showed us what he had done in this class. OLAF!! i love it!

LOVE it!! How cool! :woohoo:

EEEEP! Can't wait to read MORE!! :yay:

bummer about Toy Story being down as well as Muppets. Also stinks that they made you sit int he back even though you had FP, but I guess that it the policy after the show starts. Would have been good if they gave you the option of using the FP at another show instead though

That Olaf picture came out great! Glad they are adding some newer characters to the animation class

Those "poison" apples look so good!

Haha I know my husband wishes he could have done Jedi Academy! How sweet that Hannah got to introduce the Little Mermaid show! That's awesome. And hopefully makes up for the mean CM that wouldn't let you use your FP at Beauty and the Beast! I feel like I saw a rumor that show was going away sometime this year... I'm not sure though I could be wrong. I loved that sweets store too, so many fun things in there. Great drawing of Olaf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter