first trip do-over, the TR: or.....sorry, i got stuck in a tour group! UPDATED 3-14

dun dun dun....so sad it is over!! I have really enjoyed going with you on your first trip do-over ;) At least it won't be long before you'll have another....and I still have your ptr so I guess I will be okay....:rotfl2:

Ok, getting caught back up....your Mickey pretzel looks heavenly right now, but I am trying to lose a few lbs before our trip, so I'm currently snacking on baby carrots and pb.

Hannah looked so happy to have helped out with the show! :goodvibes

Oh side note: We did take Miranda to Disney on Ice here in STL and she loved it! In fact the family sitting in front of us, the mom was getting a kick out of her bc her girls were just siting quietly and Miranda was up jumping and dancing and all excited and she said that she was happy to see that she was enjoying herself. She got a Tink tshirt to commerate her trip bc all the other toys weren't really age appropriate for a 2 yr old. I wish I had bought her some light up Mickey ears that some of the street vendors were selling, but we parked in the garage and went right in and then after the show they were all across the street at the Metrolink.

Back to your trip...I'm excited to finally ride TSMM bc it was being built when we went with DH's family in '08 and then when we went just the two of us in '09 it was new and fastpasses were long gone and the standby line was like 210 minutes! So I know for sure that we should get to ride this trip, hopefully??

I'm getting excited and I am going to start a trip report of my own for our upcoming vacation. :cool1: I'm stating to look at shirts on Etsy for Miranda and there are so many cute ones...ugh decisions!

Ok, I feel dumb right now, but how do I make my link to my PTR look like it should in my signature? My internet code class was a long, long, time ago and I played and couldn't figure it out? Anyone that can help, would be appreciated!

Awww, trip is over?!?!? :(

I love Prime Time too- but your server really makes or breaks it. We have had several that were the best ever (one time I had to stand in the corner for doing something).....and others where they are complete duds. But I think the food is great too (comfort food, after all!). I really enjoy this restaurant! :thumbsup2

Love the autograph frame. I did that for our last Disney Cruise- I really liked how it turned out too. You got WAY more autographs than us!! :)

Look forward to following you along on the PTR to see what awesome stuff you create for your fall trip!

that is so funny about the radio and the kids not knowing what it was ... I get a kick out of anytime my kids just assume everything it touch screen

Sorry your waitress at Prime Time wasn't so into it - but at least you had some good ones around you so you got to experience it somewhat

Your matting with the signatures is awesome! And yeah for having all your planning recognized!

Great job with the trip report!

I just loved reading you trip report..glad you had an awesome vacation and your girls are just adorable:)

dun dun dun....so sad it is over!! I have really enjoyed going with you on your first trip do-over ;) At least it won't be long before you'll have another....and I still have your ptr so I guess I will be okay....:rotfl2:

i'm glad we have the next trip planned and I have that PTR--i'm so sad this one is over! doing the TR really helped with my Disney blues!

Ok, getting caught back up....your Mickey pretzel looks heavenly right now, but I am trying to lose a few lbs before our trip, so I'm currently snacking on baby carrots and pb.

Hannah looked so happy to have helped out with the show! :goodvibes

Oh side note: We did take Miranda to Disney on Ice here in STL and she loved it! In fact the family sitting in front of us, the mom was getting a kick out of her bc her girls were just siting quietly and Miranda was up jumping and dancing and all excited and she said that she was happy to see that she was enjoying herself. She got a Tink tshirt to commerate her trip bc all the other toys weren't really age appropriate for a 2 yr old. I wish I had bought her some light up Mickey ears that some of the street vendors were selling, but we parked in the garage and went right in and then after the show they were all across the street at the Metrolink.

Back to your trip...I'm excited to finally ride TSMM bc it was being built when we went with DH's family in '08 and then when we went just the two of us in '09 it was new and fastpasses were long gone and the standby line was like 210 minutes! So I know for sure that we should get to ride this trip, hopefully??

I'm getting excited and I am going to start a trip report of my own for our upcoming vacation. :cool1: I'm stating to look at shirts on Etsy for Miranda and there are so many cute ones...ugh decisions!

i'm so glad she liked Disney on ice! it is so fun to go and that's cute she was dancing in the aisles! you go, girl! :goodvibes

I know....I could go for a mickey pretzel, well, anytime really! :lmao:

i'll keep my fingers crossed that you make it onto TSMM this time!

I keep finding TONS of cute stuff for the girls Halloween party costumes for our next trip. it's so hard to stick with just one thing!

i'm glad you're going to do a TR! i'll be following along for sure!

Ok, I feel dumb right now, but how do I make my link to my PTR look like it should in my signature? My internet code class was a long, long, time ago and I played and couldn't figure it out? Anyone that can help, would be appreciated!

i'm horrible at explaining things--hopefully you'll understand my poor explanation....so the link that is after the title, highlight that and copy it. then go into your userCP so you can edit your signature. when you get there, highlight the title of your TR. up at the top where the fonts and sizes and colors are, there is a little globe with some links (sort of look like glasses) in front of it. click on that. a box will open and you paste your link that you highlighted first in there. click ok and it will link the title with the page.

try it and see if it works. if not, we'll find someone who can explain it better to help! :laughing: :badpc: <---really me and the computer!

Awww, trip is over?!?!? :(

I love Prime Time too- but your server really makes or breaks it. We have had several that were the best ever (one time I had to stand in the corner for doing something).....and others where they are complete duds. But I think the food is great too (comfort food, after all!). I really enjoy this restaurant! :thumbsup2

Love the autograph frame. I did that for our last Disney Cruise- I really liked how it turned out too. You got WAY more autographs than us!! :)

Look forward to following you along on the PTR to see what awesome stuff you create for your fall trip!

stand in the corner?!? that is hilarious! I really wanted to get in trouble, but I think our waitress was just too busy. she did get after the girls to eat their dinner so they'd get some dessert, but I think Hannah wasn't buying it and Madison was a little freaked out....maybe next time. we all loved the guy working behind us, even the girls. wish I knew his name so I could ask for his section.

we went crazy getting autographs this trip. it was fun, but we're not going to go as crazy next time.

thanks for following the ptr--I can't wait for September to get here (well, really I sort of can, since I've spent all my time thinking about costumes for the party and haven't actually planned much else)!

that is so funny about the radio and the kids not knowing what it was ... I get a kick out of anytime my kids just assume everything it touch screen

Sorry your waitress at Prime Time wasn't so into it - but at least you had some good ones around you so you got to experience it somewhat

Your matting with the signatures is awesome! And yeah for having all your planning recognized!

Great job with the trip report!

we were all just talking about kids and the touchscreen stuff last night. one dad told a story about how his friends took their kids (who are like 4 and 2) on a vacation where they rented a house. it had a huge flat screen tv and the kids kept trying to "swipe" on the screen to change channels and stuff like you would on an ipad. they'd get so mad when nothing worked! :rotfl2: what would they do if they had to get up to change the channel?

thanks! I can't wait to do another one!

I just loved reading you trip report..glad you had an awesome vacation and your girls are just adorable:)

thanks, even though they occasionally drive me :crazy2: I think they're pretty cute!

and thanks for reading along--come on over to my ptr if you need more reading material! :lmao: i'll do another tr after that trip too. (I may be as addicted to doing TRs as I am to actually going to Disney! :laughing: )

Thanks for the explanation!:thumbsup2

Between yours and another thread, I think I finally got it!

And please follow along, it will be great to share our magical time with everyone!:cool1:

Ah so sad to see your trip come to an end! The autograph frame came out great! I'm so glad this was a fun and memorable trip for you all :) And that Rich noted your good planning!!

Ah so sad to see your trip come to an end! The autograph frame came out great! I'm so glad this was a fun and memorable trip for you all :) And that Rich noted your good planning!!

thanks--it was a fun souvenir, but we're doing autograph pillowcases next time--much easier to carry around!

it is always nice to get a compliment from the DH!

this was a great trip! i'm looking forward to another one soon! hope you'll follow along on that TR too!

Aw, I'm so sad your TR is over. But at least you have a new trip to look forward to! I'm afraid to eat at Prime Time, I don't want to get yelled at over my dinner, haha. I'm not crazy about the menu either, but everyone who eats there says it's so good! I guess we'll have to try it someday. I love love love how your autograph photo mat came out, it looks so great! And the picture that you chose is perfect. You all had a wonderful trip, I enjoyed reading along!

Aw, I'm so sad your TR is over. But at least you have a new trip to look forward to! I'm afraid to eat at Prime Time, I don't want to get yelled at over my dinner, haha. I'm not crazy about the menu either, but everyone who eats there says it's so good! I guess we'll have to try it someday. I love love love how your autograph photo mat came out, it looks so great! And the picture that you chose is perfect. You all had a wonderful trip, I enjoyed reading along!

I was a little nervous at first, but then decided that getting into trouble at primetime was part of the fun and to just go with it. it didn't matter anyway, since our server wasn't so into it. you could tell other people weren't comfortable with it and the servers were awesome about toning it down or playing it up, depending on how the people at the table were reacting. if you're not crazy about the food, I wouldn't bother, but if you see something that looks good, it'd be worth trying out. we LOVED the food.

thanks--we love that mat too! it makes me happy every time I pass it in the hall! I've even seen DH stop to look at it a few times.

thanks for reading along!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!! It cant be over yet!?! Please tell me you have a few more days to tell us all about!

It is sad when the trip is over and the report is done....time to start planning another trip.

Thanks for sharing your family and trip with us all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!! It cant be over yet!?! Please tell me you have a few more days to tell us all about!

It is sad when the trip is over and the report is done....time to start planning another trip.

Thanks for sharing your family and trip with us all.

i wish there were more days to write about! One of these trips I'd really like to stay for more days! Thank goodness we have another trip in the works!

Thanks for following along! I hope you'll join in on the next TR!

the saddest day ever.....

we didn't have to get up too early this morning. our flight didn't leave until 1:30 pm. we got dressed and packed and headed out of the room at about 10.

yes, i let madison eat some of the sucker she'd been working on all week. we had to leave disney....she needed some sweetness! and yes, her shoes are on the wrong feet--we're working on it...:rotfl2:

we went to the cafe and used up the rest of our credits on breakfast stuff. it was pretty crowded in there. there were lots of runs at disney that weekend and some of the runners were just getting back and going in to eat. it was fun to see them in their tutus and with their medals. i walked a half marathon years ago and remember how hard it is. i was proud of them all!

of course we made ONE MORE bathroom break (which took forever--hannah was in there singing to herself--great accoustics, i guess?), then dropped our stroller off at bell services. we only waited a few minutes for the bus to the airport....

and our disney trip was over.

well, not quite. by the time we got to the airport, we had a text that our flight was delayed an hour. about 30 minutes after that, we got another message that we were delayed again. i didn't think we'd ever leave florida and was sure it was a sign that we were supposed to go back to disney!

our wait wasn't so bad. i napped for awhile and the girls found some boys to play with that were also on our flight. they were just getting back from a disney cruise and told us all about it. i can't wait to do ours now! unfortunately, our plane finally arrived from key west (what? how is a plane delayed in key west? someone wouldn't get off the beach?), we boarded and came home.

here is a picture of the autographs we got on the trip...

of course, we missed some stuff but we had a super trip. it was lots of fun, we had tons of pixie dust sprinkled over us, we made some great memories and got to spend family time together. i'd say it was a perfect first trip do over!

and, best compliment ever, rich was telling his parents about the trip and actually said that he had a great time, was never bored, and that i had done a really great job planning everything. what?!!? not that rich doesn't give me compliments, but it was so nice to hear him say he had such a great trip and that he appreciated all the planning and stuff i'd done. aawwww, what a guy! :lovestruc

Just read your whole TR. Sounds like you had an awesome trip! Love all of your girl's outfits and Tee's- So cute. And love how you displayed all of the autographs. I might have to steal that one.

Just read your whole TR. Sounds like you had an awesome trip! Love all of your girl's outfits and Tee's- So cute. And love how you displayed all of the autographs. I might have to steal that one.

wow! thanks for reading my TR! we did have a lot of fun--it was a great time. steal away....somebody on here actually gave me the photo mat idea. it was a lot of fun and we love it hanging on the wall! feel free to come over to my new PTR (link below)!

I'm glad I could finally make it over to read about the end of your trip but sorry I'm so late!

Thanks so much for sharing all about your trip! Your girls are SO adorable and they looked great in all the outfits you planned for them && they make gorgeous pirate/ mermaids.

It's funny because as I was reading, I was thinking to myself "Wow they did so much and with 2 little kids too!" but I feel like when we think about our own trips we always remember the things we didn't get to ! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!