First stay in a studio

lildeb724

Mouseketeer
What is there in the kichette. Coffee maker? Fridge? Microwave? Toast? Plates or bowls. Silverware?
Thanks in advance

What is there in the kichette. Coffee maker? Fridge? Microwave? Toast? Plates or bowls. Silverware?
Thanks in advance

Coffee Maker, Fridge (small), Microwave, Toaster - yes
Plates and bowls - paper
Silverware - no, plastic yes

We always use studios and keep a small supply of extra stuff in our Owners Locker because typically there will only be 4 each of "real" glasses & coffee cups and then according to the supply list there should be a minimum of 4 small paper plates and 4 paper bowls + 4 plastic wrapped sets of basic utensils. Sometimes there are a couple of extras but I think they're just leftovers that have accumulated from previous guests not using everything up then they restock the unit with 4 new items so you may find 6 of 1 thing & 7 of another yet only 4 of something else. There are no sharp knives, scissors or cutting boards. There will be a roll of paper towels, 1 dish cloth & a small kitchen sponge & teeny size bottle of Palmolive to use in a bar size sink (except at Kidani where the sink is more of a bathroom lavatory sink size). There is a small under the counter frig with a teeny freezer (size may vary from resort to resort) and a small microwave. AKV seems to have the smallest space of all so the microwaves there are the smallest I've ever seen while BLT has more of a "normal" size of everything because those kitchenettes are spacious and huge. Each studio will have a coffee pot and a toaster & usually 2 pre-filled coffee filter packs (of some nasty generic coffee) & a couple packs of powdered creamer. There is usually an ice cube tray somewhere - those also vary in size from resort to resort - usually they are the miniature size ones so again, we keep a "normal" size tray in our Owners Locker.

Confirm that there is a toaster. The DVC website says no, but allearsnet says yes.

I personally don't remember our toaster in our studio at VWL but if there's NOT a toaster it would be the only DVC studio that doesn't have one! We only use studios & have bounced around from resort to resort (including VB and HHI) and I have always planned our breakfasts around using the toaster (bagels or toaster waffles). I am sure that there is one even tho I can't picture the one we had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter