First Look at Haunted Mansion Script

Very interesting!!!! I also agree with Jim that the original script sounds better that the re-write!!

New Mdme Leota dialogue just added to HM:

"Goblins and Goolies from last Halloween....Let's hope we don't bomb on the big silver screen"

it sounds a bit like a BEETLEJUICE type movie (IMO) .do you think they will try to make it more serious or campy?

Jennifer Tilly had the following to say: "When you go into the ride [at Disney], there's a gypsy fortune teller's head in a crystal ball, saying, 'Go back, Go back!' You know, Madame Leota. That's gonna be me! I'm Eddie Murphy's sidekick in the movie. He carries my head around, and I get bossy with him. I have lots of hair, I'm a smart ***, and I'm very cryptic. I know all, I see all ... if the movie's really successful, Disney's gonna revamp the ride and I'll be the head in the ball at the beginning of it! They're gonna totally update it."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter