First day/boarding tips for a first timer??

Boarding went pretty fast on our 3 day Dream cruise. Boarding groups were called about every 7-10 minutes. We were in like group 10. They shuffled us towards The Enchanted Garden which was fine. We had enough time sit down and eat, walk around a little, then they dropped the ropes and we go to the room--no bags yet, just our carry-ons. There was time then to go to the pool or go exploring. The kids enjoyed exploring more than the offer to suit up and go swimming or the Aquaduck (which by the way is open when we got onboard) After the muster drill, the real relaxation begins!

I was trying to save it so I could read it again but it wouldn't let me just sick it in my sub folder
does it matter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter