• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks but not in the park

This needs to be tempered with a bit of caution and perspective of years of experience.

Regardless, we had a fantastic time for the July 3/4 fireworks and didn't experience a crowd issue at all there at the Poly. What even added more to it was that they had the "patriotic" version of the water pageant turn on out in front of the Poly during the finale. I could see everything including the fireworks directly around the castle. We had a great time and will definitely do it again!

(Keep in mind too my post is specifically about the July 3/4 fireworks because they have the perimeter fireworks that go off on the island in the middle of Seven Seas Lagoon)

We loved the view of wishes from calafornia grill we had 8pm adr and they delivered dessert just as they turned the lights down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter