• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Game

Love the sub, thanks for the info!
I did it fine thru the 1st 2 rounds, but took 8 trys for the 3rd code!! UGH
I stink at these games....LOL

I know. The first time I did level three it was a lot easier actually. That second time was a royal pain! lol
But, at least I have a whole sub now. I just kind of wish the seat faced the other way though....lol
A half sub looks odd from the outside!;)
Kim

I just kind of wish the seat faced the other way though....lol
A half sub looks odd from the outside!;)
Kim

Not sure what you mean here? did you try rotating it? you can rotate it and see the inside. oh wait.. I think i get what you are saying now, you wish that you could sit and face away from the window! I'm a little slow this morning :lmao:

Here are a few views of the pieces:

suboutside.jpg

subinsidea.jpg

subinside.jpg

Cool. I certainly hope that my computer will play it. :)

I'll have to try after I get home tonight.
I can't do anything to my work computer and can't talk the IT guy into adding anything for me. Especially since he's also my boss and know's that I don't need anything besides what's already on this thing. :(

Neptune.jpg

Pic is of a room owned by Googlemouse.

- Updates -
Thanks to Redsfan, Thark, & VMK_KrazyLuke:
To play the game go here, sign in, download/install the program:
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn... nDownloadPage
You click where it says: "Download the virtual lagoon now!" -- It's near the bottonm

You play three levels on the game (Easy, Medium, and Hard) and each gives you a code. To get more than three codes/pieces you have to uninstall/reinstall the program (which takes seconds). The sub in my picture above has six pieces. Reports are that the pieces are tradeable (at this time at least). It appears that randomly, instead of a sub piece, you get a Finding Nemo pin.

LoriR posted more Sub pictures:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=19029493&postcount=45

Lauralee posted that you can win pins:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=19031147
Shaymojack posted a picture of Pin 2/5 here:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...88&postcount=5

GoofyBob-

If you do not mind can I add your post to the guide that way I will not have to redo it all.

Good work by the way! :)

...If you do not mind can I add your post to the guide that way I will not have to redo it all.

Good work by the way! :)
Gwarsh, thanks. Please do use it. I will keep the first post updated.

Several people have come into my room saying the same thing, Mal....I told them to try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps.

Aww now there is no middle pieces gettng given out someone said it was liek sparrow so I traded quite a lot for 1 piece not too much to be really disappointed but I have 1 middle piece. I have several pins and fronts and backs.
~Spongeblair

Ah no middles:( I have played six times and have only pins:( fronts and backs! What's up with that?! Fronts and backs look really weird with no middle.

After you win you have to click the bar that says get code. :goodvibes

Yes, I know. :) It was not updating for us. I restarting the computer and played again and all is good. Son got his first sub I think, we have yet to enter codes.

I played the game last night before bed to get three codes. I just played again a few minutes ago and finally was able to log into VMK to try out my six new codes.

Both my Medium codes gave me the 2/5 Pin, so I have no Middle sections at this time. I'll have to keep playing, I guess. Here's my thoughts on this game:

Pros:
- Neat Pin. I really like it and look forward to the other four pins. I like the pin better than the sub even. Heh.
- Finding Nemo Submarine furniture. Nifty.
- Easy to play game.

Cons:
- It's just plain dumbo for a game with random prizes to not reset the codes. Of course people are going to play it more than once. They must! To require the game be uninstalled/reinstalled is STUPID! There's no nice way to say that. Shame on Disney, VMK, and OTOLabs for releasing such a product. Everytime I uninstall the progam I check the "I am dissatisfied with this application" box. :headache: Take that! Heh.
- This Finding Nemo game is very boring. I suppose that makes it easy for little kids though (?) so I'll let the boredom factor go.
- While I know VMK doesn't allow one to paste codes from the clipboard, I generally like to put my codes into Notepad since they are often harvested off-hours. I've been unable to copy the codes from this game. That means I have to type them twice. Not only an inconvenience but it increases the risk that I make a type-o and lose the code.

Othe Notes:
- The Front and Back Sub pieces sell for 10 credits each (I don't have any middles).
- The 2/5 Pin sells for 50 credits.

...I just played and got them all but got no code????...
Try what mking suggests, uninstall and reinstall. :confused3

All my middle codes are coming up pins as well:confused3

All I want is a few middles for my young un's:goodvibes

Is there a way to move the submarine faster?
The fish are swimming faster then I can move the sub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter