• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Game

hmm, I tried re-installing the program and code 3 new codes. seems to be the only way to get more than 3 codes is to reinstall

Anyone notice how all the pieces together are closed up? From the looks of it, I dont think you'll be able to enter through the submarine walls. Assembly required WITH people in it is what it looks like to me.

And I agree with Jegrezo. I find that if it goes to in park stuff, it will go to DLR. Then it will be a buyable item.

Buy a REAL submarine and get a VIRTUAL? :rotfl: Okay, then I guess that line doesn't work as it did for the rest: Buy a real pin and get a virtual. Buy a real t-shirt and get a virtual one...

Or rather this, Virtual Submarine with bonus Real Submarine! :thumbsup2

Well just got my three, can't wait to enter them tonight.
Do you HAVE to reinstall to get more? Or will it reset itself after some time frame? wondering.....
Kim

Where is it? I followed the link but I could not find the nemo thing. I REALLY want those pieces.

I go to that site that was linked and I dont see any where to downlad anything...

I go to that site that was linked and I dont see any where to downlad anything...

Here is the Site Download Page Link::
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...gNemoSubmarineVoyageVirtualLagoonDownloadPage
You click where it says: "Download the virtual lagoon now!" -- It's near the bottonm

Here is the Direct Download Link::
http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/special/FindingNemoVirtualLagoon_1_10.exe
Faster way, but only saves you from finding the site and download link, but at least it's something to save time!

--------------------------------------------------

Also for those who are wondering. I heard that the Submarine itself is actually 6 pieces, but you can only obtain 3 pieces (Easy, Medium, Hard). Nobody knows if this is a bug and it's suppose to reset itself, but right now the only way to obtain more than 3 pieces is to Unistall the program (Right click the game icon on desktop and click unistall), Re-install the program (The same way you did it the first time), and then play again! The process takes a shorter amount of time than it does to play the games and 3 levels itself.

Hope that helped,
KrL

Does anyone know if you can TRADE the sub pieces??
TY!
Just Curious
:yay:

From what I've been told the Submarine Pieces are TRADEABLE. I am getting on now to check and will confirm this for sure. Hopefully they will remain Tradeable and people wont go and ruin it for everyone like the other games.

just what i thought, pc only..

heh.. stupid windows..:rolleyes1 ;)

ZOMG I feel a Beatles song coming on!
In the town where I was born, there lived a man who sailed the seas...
And he told me of his life in a yellow submarine
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!

:goodvibes

Has anyone tried this with a Mac???? When I download it on the Mac I get a "choose application" message" and I am not sure what to do-maybe I should just play it on the PC-at any rate thanks for the info and the link! I can't wait !!

lol! I just noticed kind of a mistake. From the outside there are 4 windows on each sub from the inside there are 5 windows, The middle piece is different from inside to outside

From what I've been told the Submarine Pieces are TRADEABLE. I am getting on now to check and will confirm this for sure. Hopefully they will remain Tradeable and people wont go and ruin it for everyone like the other games.

I can confirm that as of now, the pieces are tradable.

Has anyone tried this with a Mac???? When I download it on the Mac I get a "choose application" message" and I am not sure what to do-maybe I should just play it on the PC-at any rate thanks for the info and the link! I can't wait !!

Because it's a pc file.. you can't run exe file on a mac... it sucks but what can you do...(and don't say 'get a pc' ;) )

Thanks everyone.. We have two of the peices and working on the last one now. Now I actually haven't won the first level yet..(I said I was bad at games.. I'm almost there got as close as all but one)..but DH got on and did it just like that lol
:rotfl: Am looking forward to checking them out to see what they look like...and what people are talking about seeing from inside and out? I am going to go put the these in now.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter