Finding Devine.... HELP!

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
On our last trip, we never found her, so I was wondering if there was a particular place in Ak that she is found more than others... Where have you found her?

Have found her several times on the trail from Africa heading towards Asia- near the first path to the smoking area from Africa.

When we were there in May we found her at the same spot. If you go out to Africa toward the Safari, you make a right at the drums and other musical instruments that can be played. This will be the path back toward Asia. Not to far in there is a large gate on the left hand side, DeVine arrives and departs from this gate. Before you get clear out there though, stop at guest services at the front of the park and check with them. They may be able to give you her location if she has moved...also a time frame to expect her. The character handlers in that area are also very helpful on when she is expected. Hope that helps, and she is amazing to watch. We watched her for two sets, and got some amazing pictures.

Stephanie in Snowy Idaho
Only 22 days till we are in the World!
:tink:

We will also be looking for her. With all of our trips to WDW we've never seen her.......or maybe we just didn't notice her???

We have also seen her on the path between Africa and Asia. I have seen people walk past without noticing her, but usually there is a group that is watching her. Maybe you could ask a CM when she will be out.

yup. i saw her in the same place (path conecting asia and africa) 3 weeks ago! i TOTALLY forgot she was there in all the excitement of just getting off of everest, btu once i spotted her i yelled "DEVINE, DEVINE!!!"... my friend looked at me like i was nuts (1st time to disney... did no research:) )and stuff, but she was heading to a new spot, and smiled shyly right at my camera!!!

too bad my lens fogged up right after opening it with the hugh humidity, otherwise it would have been an AWESOME picture!!!

We found her on the path between asia and africa this past june. She is worth searching out,really cool!!!!

She was in the same spot for us two weeks ago. Check the board in the front, they have the times when she comes out. There was a crowd around her. If you just wait a while right there by the big door by the little alley she comes out and goes in there.

we've always seen her on the path from asia to africa. I don't think there has been a time when we haven't seen her. Usually she draws a crowd as well.

We saw her in the same place in September. That was our first time seeing her, and she's just amazing to watch. Here's a picture.

We saw her in the same spot in April. The crowd around her was so large it blocked the entire pathway. In all the chaos trying to get closer for a picture my sister-in-law rammed into the back of my legs with her motorized scooter- very painful, lots of bleeding. But I limped on to get that perfect picture.

Yup! That's the place! I have been lucky enough to come across her about three times now, and I have only ever seen her by there! Good luck!! :sunny:

Me and my DH saw her between Africa and Asia too in September. I don't think anyone knew she was there, because no one was stopping. I took some amazing pictures of her, and once I started doing that, people then started to stop around her! She is soooo cool to watch! :thumbsup2

Hopefully when we go next year with our DD, my DD will be able to see her!

Heres a picture of Devine from our trip last year to Animal Kingdom
CIMG0506.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter