Find your 2017 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm looking for the link for the DCL Magic - January 8th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami, can someone help me to find the group?

I'm looking for the link for the DCL Magic - January 8th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami, can someone help me to find the group?

It doesn't look like anyone has started it yet. If you wanted to, you could create it and I will link it. If you go back to the Cruise Meet Forum page you will see a button in the top right that says "Post New Thread" - its easiest to search for if you include the date and name of the ship in the title! :)

Anyone doing one for September 16th, 2017 - 11-Night Westbound Transatlantic from Barcelona?

And again, AquaDame, another great job of linking so much information together!

Anyone doing one for September 16th, 2017 - 11-Night Westbound Transatlantic from Barcelona?

And again, AquaDame, another great job of linking so much information together!

You guys are always welcome! Its the work of but a moment. As for that cruise not yet looks like, but you always could... ;)

Hi! I just posted a thread for the September 27, 2017 5-Night Canadian cruise on the Disney Magic from New York.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/september-27th-2017-5-night-canadian-from-new-york.3517943/

Added!

Hi I see no link has been added to the 3 day Bahamas cruise to set sail on Jan 8th? How does one go about starting a group? Sorry I am new at this!

Hi I see no link has been added to the 3 day Bahamas cruise to set sail on Jan 8th? How does one go about starting a group? Sorry I am new at this!

Hi Bahama Mama! If you go back to the cruise meet forum main page at http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ you should be able to click on 'Post New Thread' towards the upper right to make a thread there. I'd recommend at least putting the name of the ship and date in the Title that way if someone searches for it rather than going to the meet thread sticky they will be able to find it easily. Then come back to this thread and post the link to your thread and I will get it added! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter