Find your 2017 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,
I'm looking for a group on the Aug 19th Med. cruise. I don't see that listed. Does this mean there isn't a group?

Carie

Then sure lets start one.
OK, you need to go back the main Cruise Meet Board page and start a thread. The button for that is in the upper right of the page. Be sure to title the thread with your ship name and dates of the cruise. The post doesn't have to be fancy. A simple "Here's our cruise meet thread" works. Or any other information you want to introduce your self.

Then, copy the URL at the top of that page, and come back here. Here you'll post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Once your link is added it'll be much easier for others on your cruise to find it and you all can get things going.

If I were to start it...what would I be responsible for?

Go down the list on page one and open some of the threads and see how others have set their's up. I opted to do one for our cruise (9/16/17) and it's the first one I've ever done. It's great fun and people can gather a lot of information as time progresses and people post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter