Find your 2016 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

I would like to find the Disney Fantasy Cruise for July 30,2016. I would like to sign uo my daughter for the fish extender. This is our first cruise, so I am not sure how this works and could really use someone to help me. Thank You!!

We are looking for help signing up to participate in a fish extender on the Fantasy Aug 6, 2016 cruise. This is our eighth cruise and our first time trying to participate. We are bringing my mom and dad on their first Disney Cruise and think they will have fun too. Can you help me???

Hi Shannoncake - I checked out the meet up thread for your group and it doesn't sound like they ever got a list going on the site, I'm sorry. I'd recommend posting there anyway as there seemed to be a lot of interest so there may still be time to get some people together that way! :)

We are looking for help signing up to participate in a fish extender on the Fantasy Aug 6, 2016 cruise. This is our eighth cruise and our first time trying to participate. We are bringing my mom and dad on their first Disney Cruise and think they will have fun too. Can you help me???
Hi! ! My family and I will be sailing on the August 6 Fantasy Too... We want to be part of the FE as Well.. What we need to do.

Hi! ! My family and I will be sailing on the August 6 Fantasy Too... We want to be part of the FE as Well.. What we need to do.
Not all cruises have a Fish Extender group. If there is one here on DISboards, you'll find it on your cruise meet thread. If no one has started on on your cruise meet thread, unless you start it, there will be none.

Shannoncake - this is updated now...please go to the link below for info and join our cruise meet thread. You will need to make 10 posts so you can PM me details. You currently only have 1 post. I have the details in the thread that this link goes to about posts, too. THANKS & SO SORRY FOR DELAY!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...n-caribbean-aug-6-2016.3446660/#post-54404469

Hi Cucu0313! That thread is already listed in the first post of this thread... did you need help with something? :)

Hello everyone!! We just booked our 3rd Disney Cruise!! We are a family of 5; our 3 children are: Javon (male, 17), Avion (male, 12) and Kyarri (princess, 9). Anyone else on this sailing with children in the same age range? Looking to get my kids connected prior to the cruise. Can't wait to get on the Fantasy!!!!

Mike & Sophia

Hello everyone!! We just booked our 3rd Disney Cruise!! We are a family of 5; our 3 children are: Javon (male, 17), Avion (male, 12) and Kyarri (princess, 9). Anyone else on this sailing with children in the same age range? Looking to get my kids connected prior to the cruise. Can't wait to get on the Fantasy!!!!

Mike & Sophia
OK, you made it to the thread for all the Fantasy cruises. No, go to the first post on this thread and scroll down the list to find your specific cruise. If there's a link posted after that date, click on it and you'll be taken to the cruise meet thread for your specific cruise. That's where you can "talk" to others who will be on your cruise.

OK, you made it to the thread for all the Fantasy cruises. No, go to the first post on this thread and scroll down the list to find your specific cruise. If there's a link posted after that date, click on it and you'll be taken to the cruise meet thread for your specific cruise. That's where you can "talk" to others who will be on your cruise.
Hi princess, what date are you going on the fantasy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter