Find your 2016 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

I need help! When people say please look for us on a very popular social media they are referring to {content edited by a moderator} right? Also, how should I look for it? I can't find it. I'm sorry I'm hopeless with this stuff ...

Last edited by a moderator:
HELL All- This is my 1st experience with this message board AND a Disney Cruise.
I will be traveling with my husband (43), daughter (5) , grandma & grandpa (70) & Auntie Joyce (60)
Very excited to learn as much as possible in preparation AND looking forward to meeting!
I would be interested in the Fish extenders- just learning about it now !

Dana
Please help me get to the correct MEET & GREET thread

HELL All- This is my 1st experience with this message board AND a Disney Cruise.
I will be traveling with my husband (43), daughter (5) , grandma & grandpa (70) & Auntie Joyce (60)
Very excited to learn as much as possible in preparation AND looking forward to meeting!
I would be interested in the Fish extenders- just learning about it now !

Dana
Please help me get to the correct MEET & GREET thread
Well, first you need to go to the correct "Find your (2016/2017) (Magic/Wonder/Dream/Fantasy) Cruise Meet LINK here" thread. Then scroll through the list in the first post to see if your cruise has a group started. If there's no link posted, then your group hasn't been started.

Hi GabyfromSunnyCa - that cruise is already in the first post...! Did you need me to do something else? :)

If anyone is looking to still be in the fish extender for the fantasy May 21, 2016 sailaway
we would love to have you please give me a name ..room number and ages
...our group is small .. We would like some more people to join us and posting it here because the other place was a ghost town

I'm hoping to add some pixie dust to a family that is looking to Be in a fish extender groupLOL
please send me your info would love to meet with you on Boarding day

If anyone is looking to still be in the fish extender for the fantasy May 21, 2016 sailaway
we would love to have you please give me a name ..room number and ages
...our group is small .. We would like some more people to join us and posting it here because the other place was a ghost town

I'm hoping to add some pixie dust to a family that is looking to Be in a fish extender groupLOL
please send me your info would love to meet with you on Boarding day
I think you meant to post this on your cruise meet thread.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/may-21-2016-eastern-caribbean-onboard-fantasy.3413415/

This thread is just posting links for addition to the directory post. People on specific cruises don't read through all these.

"PrincessShmoo" thank you for the reply. Do you know how to even start a link? I am spending hours trying to find anyone from the same cruise and I am having no luck. Any suggestions??? We are on the Disney Fantasy sailing July 2, 2016!
I can't figure out this whole board lo. We are July 30th cruise. Have fun

I couldn't be more confused. Where is the Fantasy Cruise July 30Th forum? Looking for a small FE group. I'm tentatively in one with about 30 cabins! I think that is to many

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter