Find your 2013 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

How do I get a thread added for sail date 5/12/13 dream?

This thread is only for meets threads for 2013 Magic sailings. You will need to look at the thread for 2013 Dream sailings to see if there's already a meets thread started that's linked in the first post of that thread.

This thread is only for meets threads for 2013 Magic sailings. You will need to look at the thread for 2013 Dream sailings to see if there's already a meets thread started that's linked in the first post of that thread.

What if there's not one for my sail date?

Kim

What if there's not one for my sail date?

Kim

Actually there is a meets thread set up for your Dream sailing, you will find the link in the 2013 Dream thread. But I already merged the thread you started asking about anyone on your sailing with the existing Dream meets thread.

Is there a link for the Magic 11/20/2013 (4 night Bahamian leaving from Miami)? I try to find it in the list but I couldn't.... Maybe I have not looked in the right place...

Is there a link for the Magic 11/20/2013 (4 night Bahamian leaving from Miami)? I try to find it in the list but I couldn't.... Maybe I have not looked in the right place...

Doesn't appear that anyone has started a cruise meet thread for your cruise yet. Please feel free to start a thread for your cruise and post a link here and I will add it to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Just curious, have booked on the Dec 8, 2013 TCM charter cruise on the Magic. I see that someone started a thread for the date before it went charter.

Is that something that still fits in the Disboards? I have used them for all my Disney related trips over the last 10 years and have enjoyed them immensely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter