Find your 2013 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Edited - waiting a few more days to add Part Two thread after our last few event organizers add their info to page one of new thread.... Will repost when ready to add link and close Part One thread :)

I am new here and can't seem to find our cruise. November 10, 2013. 5 night western Caribbean from Miami. First time going on a Disney cruise and want to participate in Fe. Please help me locate if there's any. I'm having problems searching. Thanks in advance

Strange, but for some reason, I can't get through when I try to click the link for the Magic 5-10-13 cruise. It's always worked before tonight, and my internet connection seems fine. Is it just me? I admit, I've been burning the midnight oil between work and Disney planning....:crazy2:

Strange, but for some reason, I can't get through when I try to click the link for the Magic 5-10-13 cruise. It's always worked before tonight, and my internet connection seems fine. Is it just me? I admit, I've been burning the midnight oil between work and Disney planning....:crazy2:

Works now, never mind! :banana::confused3

Hello fellow cruisers :)
Hubby and I surprised our 11 year old twin girls this Christmas with a Disney cruise. We are all super excited! I would love to jump in on this fish extender wagon... Sounds exciting :) Am I too late for that?? :(

:yay:

I am new here and can't seem to find our cruise. November 10, 2013. 5 night western Caribbean from Miami. First time going on a Disney cruise and want to participate in Fe. Please help me locate if there's any. I'm having problems searching. Thanks in advance

Nobody has started one yet. Please feel free to start one, post the link here and I will add it to the list :)

Hello fellow cruisers :)
Hubby and I surprised our 11 year old twin girls this Christmas with a Disney cruise. We are all super excited! I would love to jump in on this fish extender wagon... Sounds exciting :) Am I too late for that?? :(

:yay:

You will need to post this on the thread for your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter