Find your 2013 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi I'm looking to find others planning on the Fantasy 8/31/13 Cruise. Can't resist that ship. I love the Magic as well but it's current route can't get to Castaway Cay. Anyone else thinking of the 8/31 cruise? It looks like one of the least expensive.

Hi I'm looking to find others planning on the Fantasy 8/31/13 Cruise. Can't resist that ship. I love the Magic as well but it's current route can't get to Castaway Cay. Anyone else thinking of the 8/31 cruise? It looks like one of the least expensive.

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up. If you do not see a link to your sailing in the first post please feel free to start a meets thread and then come back here and post the link.

Please keep all planning talk on the meets thread.

thanks

Hard to believe how fast the year has gone by...our cruise is approaching quickly and I'm anxious to start packing!:beach:

I am so ready for a vacation...can't wait!

Any one else on our cruise flying out from the west coast??

Hard to believe how fast the year has gone by...our cruise is approaching quickly and I'm anxious to start packing!:beach:

I am so ready for a vacation...can't wait!

Any one else on our cruise flying out from the west coast??

Please post this on your cruise meet thread. Highly unlikely that anyone on your cruise will see this post on this thread :)

I just heard about fish extenders from a friend and really wanted to participate. My only problem is we won't know our room number until a week before sailing. We saved a ton of money that way, who could blame us. Can we still participate?

I just heard about fish extenders from a friend and really wanted to participate. My only problem is we won't know our room number until a week before sailing. We saved a ton of money that way, who could blame us. Can we still participate?

When/What ship are you sailing?

Post this question on your cruise meet thread and you should get a response :thumbsup2

I can't find a thread for the 5 nights out of Miami on the wonder 2/25/13.....anyone on it?

lbroberts said:
I can't find a thread for the 5 nights out of Miami on the wonder 2/25/13.....anyone on it?

You have to go over to the wonders meet page. You are currently on the fantasy meet page.

lbroberts said:
I've searched many different ways & that's how I ended up here! Thanks!

If you scroll down a bit you will see a link for wonder 2013 cruises hit that link and then scroll down to your cruise date and hit that link. I found it last night no problem.

Hi there, this is our first cruise and my son (5) really wants to participate in the door fish extenders. Do I need to join a group, or do you just put one on your door?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!