Find your 2013 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

I have been on a Disney cruise before- many MANY years ago and I do not remember much. My husband & I just booked our cruise to celebrate our 3rd anniversary & technically- our honeymoon!we will be on the 7 night western Caribbean on the Fantasy- sets sail Sept 14th- we are on Deck 9. I have been learning a little bit about Fish Extenders- my husband and I would like to join in on the fun... How do we join in? How many little gifts do we get/make? I am also trying ti figure out how this site works.. Please help us! :) thank you!

Princess Denise said:
I have been on a Disney cruise before- many MANY years ago and I do not remember much. My husband & I just booked our cruise to celebrate our 3rd anniversary & technically- our honeymoon!we will be on the 7 night western Caribbean on the Fantasy- sets sail Sept 14th- we are on Deck 9. I have been learning a little bit about Fish Extenders- my husband and I would like to join in on the fun... How do we join in? How many little gifts do we get/make? I am also trying ti figure out how this site works.. Please help us! :) thank you!

Denise if you scroll down a bit to your actual sail date you can click on it and then post your message. Your meets group probably won't see your post here.

Want to make the most of the experience for our group, 6 adults 3 boys ages 7, 12, 13. Heard about FE and pin exchanges, sounds like a lot of fun can we join too? Sail date on Fantasy 2/23.

BBQJohn said:
Want to make the most of the experience for our group, 6 adults 3 boys ages 7, 12, 13. Heard about FE and pin exchanges, sounds like a lot of fun can we join too? Sail date on Fantasy 2/23.

Bbqjohn you have to go to the hyper link with your sail date. Go on there and they should be able to help you.

ariel fans said:
Any info on FE exchange for march 30 fantasy cruise pls reply thanks

You have to go to your actual cruise meet group to get the info you want. Go to the first page of thud thread and then look for your cruise date. Click on that link and there you go.

I am not able to find our cruise date. Any suggestions?
K

If you do not see a meets thread for your sailing you are more than welcome to start one and then come back here to post the link to the thread for it to be added to the first post.

Hi All -

We were all set to sail on the Fantasy, Eastern on May 18. However, I just accepted a new job and will be in training during that time. We were able to move our sailing to the next week and just pay the difference (more $$ :o( ) but worth it to not miss our annual Disney Cruise. We have our FE gift for our original cruise, is it possible to join in?? My son will be so sad if we are unable to participate and we will have a lot of the same FE gifts.

I looked at the spreadsheet and we have no issue with the size of the group. Our original sail date had two lists and we were to participate in both.

Please let me know if we can be added.

No to read all the pages of info. Lots to catch up on.

Thanks

Sue

Hi All -

We were all set to sail on the Fantasy, Eastern on May 18. However, I just accepted a new job and will be in training during that time. We were able to move our sailing to the next week and just pay the difference (more $$ :o( ) but worth it to not miss our annual Disney Cruise. We have our FE gift for our original cruise, is it possible to join in?? My son will be so sad if we are unable to participate and we will have a lot of the same FE gifts.

I looked at the spreadsheet and we have no issue with the size of the group. Our original sail date had two lists and we were to participate in both.

Please let me know if we can be added.

No to read all the pages of info. Lots to catch up on.

Thanks

Sue

You need to post this question on the thread for your cruise. I do not believe that anyone will see it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!