• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2013 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Hello,

I'm new here and this is my first post. I don't see the option to post a "new thread" so maybe I don't have rights yet to do that or maybe my eye sight is worse than I thought. :rolleyes2

At any rate, could a thread please be created for the three days Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream for March 7-10, 2013.

Thank you very much!

Elaine

I just posted requesting a thread be started for this cruise since I seem to be unable to do so. Do you want to start the thread - I would in for the fish extenders!

I just posted requesting a thread be started for this cruise since I seem to be unable to do so. Do you want to start the thread - I would in for the fish extenders!

Okay - figured it out!

However, I am now getting this error message: To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 3 posts.

At any rate - here is the "link" in non-hypertext (I removed the "http www" part so I could get this message to post). Please post the following thread in the Disney Dream March 7-10, 2013 area:

disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47164933#post47164933

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Okay - figured it out!

However, I am now getting this error message: To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 3 posts.

At any rate - here is the "link" in non-hypertext (I removed the "http www" part so I could get this message to post). Please post the following thread in the Disney Dream March 7-10, 2013 area:

disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47164933#post47164933

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Has anyone seen or heard of a group for the 10/27/13 cruise out of Miami (5-night Caribbean)?

I think we are the only ones on the ship at the point (though will happily indulge in a pool all to ourselves), my DD (and Grammy) will be bummed if there isn't an FE...

Has anyone seen or heard of a group for the 10/27/13 cruise out of Miami (5-night Caribbean)?

I think we are the only ones on the ship at the point (though will happily indulge in a pool all to ourselves), my DD (and Grammy) will be bummed if there isn't an FE...

Feel free to start a cruise meet thread for your cruise. Post a link here and I will add it to the cruise meet list. :cool1:

Is anyone going on the 4 day dream march 24-28 from port canaveral ? I'm still trying to figure out how this all works on my iPad :)

jenners351 said:
Is anyone going on the 4 day dream march 24-28 from port canaveral ? I'm still trying to figure out how this all works on my iPad :)

I'm not sure how to start my own thread?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter