Find your 2013 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Hi

Can you please add this link to the main list

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3021979

It's for the just announced DVC Member's Cruise 2013 Sept 30-Oct 03. It's different than the other thread listed for that date.

Thanks

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Can you please merge the two. The majority of us, including the original poster who began our meet thread a year ago are DVC and ARE remaining onboard. We are more than happy to welcome all newcomers to our cruise and do not want our thread disregarded. thank you

Can you please merge the two. The majority of us, including the original poster who began our meet thread a year ago are DVC and ARE remaining onboard. We are more than happy to welcome all newcomers to our cruise and do not want our thread disregarded. thank you

Unfortunately, I can't merge threads. You will have to get one of the moderators to do that for you. :thumbsup2

Am I seriously the only DISer booked on the Dec 8 2013 4 nighter? :( I don't want to start my own thread, since I have never sailed on DCL, but c'mon people!! :)

Hello all. We just booked today.
This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are excited.
We are a family of 4 Emilee(13) and Nic(10). Hoping to see more kids their ages onboard.

We will be staying at Disney after the cruise for 5 nights as my son will be playing in a Soccer tournament at Wide World of Sports the following weekend.

I know this is a crazy question but I haven't been able to find out what kind of Soda is available on deck and in the dining rooms?

Let's hope for perfect weather

See you all soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter