FINALLY!! Pirates trailer annouced

This is a contest to see Curse of the black pearl, and a TRAILER for the movie on March 18th.
Still cool though!

This is a contest to see Curse of the black pearl, and a TRAILER for the movie on March 18th. Still cool though!

WOW, you know you are correct! I got the e-mail from Disney LATE last night and I just was too tired to read it. Assumed it was a Sneak Peek of the new movie, a little po'ed that Orlando was not on the list of cities, and also wondering why this wasn't on RADP yet.
That explains it, thanks for making me look a little closer........

I tried to enter the contest, but the Detroit location email address bounced back. :mad: I tried several times copying and pasting the email address they provided. I'll try a little later, just in case their server is down. Has anyone else had this problem? I couldn't find any email address on the site to contact about technical problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter