Final payment.

nyygirl44

Earning My Ears
I sent an email to my planner that kept coming back as undeliverable so I sent an email to the generic email address but I'm too antsy while waiting. When I signed the contract and sent my deposit it said half goes to the total the other half is held. In the contract it states that other half can go to a remaining balance or will be returned. Am I able to have that go towards the final total at all? I recently had to replace some things on my car and with temperatures going to -30 at night, my heating bill is a lot higher than normal. I'm hoping that I can have that last half of the deposit go to it or get a couple day extension for that last little amount. I only have a memories collection and could pay off the entire thing on time but I would like to have a little breathing room money wise in case of any other freak things happen. Have they given extensions before if it isn't possible to have that other half of the deposit to go towards the final total? Thanks for any help in advance.

With Wishes, they have to keep that deposit til after the wedding in case you rack up extra charges, like more at the bar than estimated or another person shows up for dinner. With Memories it seems like this is not as much of an issue, but only your planner can tell you for sure. I'd phone! :thumbsup2

Hopefully I have a chance tomorrow to try and call. I keep trying to email her but it just keeps coming back as undeliverable. So I don't know if her inbox is full or if she doesn't work for Disney anymore. But I sent an email to the generic email address she gave me in case I need to get ahold of someone on a Friday. Hopefully I get some answers soon from them because it's starting to get a little frustrating.

Hopefully I have a chance tomorrow to try and call. I keep trying to email her but it just keeps coming back as undeliverable. So I don't know if her inbox is full or if she doesn't work for Disney anymore. But I sent an email to the generic email address she gave me in case I need to get ahold of someone on a Friday. Hopefully I get some answers soon from them because it's starting to get a little frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter