Final payment

Lexa

DIS Veteran
Call me stupid, but I can't figure this out. :laughing: I booked our first DCL cruise few days ago through TA and made deposit. I got my reservation number with which I can see my reservation online. I wanted to make final payment today and now i'm stuck. Can you pay whats left to pay for your cruise online or you need to call DCL? If you can pay online where in the world I can find that? Does it take few days to show up after making reservation? Is it just their page messing up...I'm lost.....:confused::confused::confused:

If you booked with a TA, you need to make your final payment through the TA. You won't be able to do it online or by calling DCL directly, the TA has to submit it to DCL for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter