• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FFF time peeps!!

Page is up on DIS Unplugged for tonight's show. Approx 26 mins and counting down until start. So 8pm it is. Enjoy!

I know a couple people posted it already, but FFF will be on The DIS Unplugged YouTube channel - youtube.com/disunplugged. While you're there, make sure you subscribe to that channel if you haven't yet...

I hate not being able to watch live. Pete needs to give Abby a seat at the round table. I miss the joy of having a golden get excited on hard wood floors.

It was a great show! Probably the best FFF yet. It was a real Christmas treat that Pete showed off Abbey as people on the Boards have been asking to see her for quite a while. She's an absolute sweetheart and still a very young girl. I had a yellow lab for years and he did the same excited dance when people came to the house. Of course, he was a lot bigger than Abbey. Over 110lb (his Dad was a show dog and was bred with that large, muscular barrel chest) so there was a lot to dance with (and to love). I think its part of a young retriever's nature. They get so excited that they almost burst and given their weight class, it can quickly become a bull in a china shop situation. With only family in the house, they are (relatively) calm and gentle but have guests over and its a Fri Nite Dance Party! Gotta love them :-) But the hair! Oh my. I think I burned through 4 vacuum cleaners during his lifetime. Years after his passing, I'm still finding gifts of stray dog hair tucked under the decorative trim near the floor boards.

It was a great show! Probably the best FFF yet. It was a real Christmas treat that Pete showed off Abbey as people on the Boards have been asking to see her for quite a while. She's an absolute sweetheart and still a very young girl. I had a yellow lab for years and he did the same excited dance when people came to the house. Of course, he was a lot bigger than Abbey. Over 110lb (his Dad was a show dog and was bred with that large, muscular barrel chest) so there was a lot to dance with (and to love). I think its part of a young retriever's nature. They get so excited that they almost burst and given their weight class, it can quickly become a bull in a china shop situation. With only family in the house, they are (relatively) calm and gentle but have guests over and its a Fri Nite Dance Party! Gotta love them :-) But the hair! Oh my. I think I burned through 4 vacuum cleaners during his lifetime. Years after his passing, I'm still finding gifts of stray dog hair tucked under the decorative trim near the floor boards.[/QUOTE
Oh yeah - they are such exuberant joy, have no idea how big they are, and are just like "love me, love me, love me, 'cause I love you, love you, love you!!!" all the time! My friend has a Golden and an Irish Setter, and I love getting "tail whipped" by them!! LOL

It was a great show! Probably the best FFF yet. It was a real Christmas treat that Pete showed off Abbey as people on the Boards have been asking to see her for quite a while. She's an absolute sweetheart and still a very young girl. I had a yellow lab for years and he did the same excited dance when people came to the house. Of course, he was a lot bigger than Abbey. Over 110lb (his Dad was a show dog and was bred with that large, muscular barrel chest) so there was a lot to dance with (and to love). I think its part of a young retriever's nature. They get so excited that they almost burst and given their weight class, it can quickly become a bull in a china shop situation. With only family in the house, they are (relatively) calm and gentle but have guests over and its a Fri Nite Dance Party! Gotta love them :-) But the hair! Oh my. I think I burned through 4 vacuum cleaners during his lifetime. Years after his passing, I'm still finding gifts of stray dog hair tucked under the decorative trim near the floor boards.
My Labrador is exactly the same!!
They're puppies until they're 4 or 5 and even at 10, Diva is still a crazy girl when people pay her any attention! She just loves everyone

It's available to watch on their other Youtube page. Usually the FFF's are not loaded onto iTunes.
Oh good,
I wanted to avoid spoliers, so I haven't seen the "Battlefront" edition FFF, but it sounded like Pete was going to talk about some interesting things on this past Friday's show. Is this past week's show up on the YouTube channel..?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter