FFF time peeps!!

I ended up not being able to watch Friday and now the video is gone. Hopefully next time I can get to see it live.
So the show is not available anywhere? I couldn't watch live but figured I'd catch it on iTunes. That's lousy. I wonder why they do that.

So the show is not available anywhere? I couldn't watch live but figured I'd catch it on iTunes. That's lousy. I wonder why they do that.
It's available to watch on their other Youtube page. Usually the FFF's are not loaded onto iTunes.

Tonights FFF show was so good!
Also, nice to know what happened to Walter (well, not NICE, but you know).

Whilst that may have been the first time he said "Walter and I are not together", he has most definitely referenced being single - on a recent show (like, last month or two) he off hand said something along the lines of "When / If I ever start dating again, I want a Brit". I bet if you go back and re-watch them all he's probably said similar things and never realized it.

I may go back and listen to all of the FFF episodes - whilst I didn't care about Star Wars Game, I enjoyed the banter. These guys (ALL of the unplugged cast) could talk about wet lettuce and I'd probably still listen!

Tonights FFF show was so good!
Also, nice to know what happened to Walter (well, not NICE, but you know).

Whilst that may have been the first time he said "Walter and I are not together", he has most definitely referenced being single - on a recent show (like, last month or two) he off hand said something along the lines of "When / If I ever start dating again, I want a Brit". I bet if you go back and re-watch them all he's probably said similar things and never realized it.

I may go back and listen to all of the FFF episodes - whilst I didn't care about Star Wars Game, I enjoyed the banter. These guys (ALL of the unplugged cast) could talk about wet lettuce and I'd probably still listen!

I'm also tuning in at 8pm EST. I think that's when the last one started. I had some silly self-imposed tech issues last time. Started to watch on my old IBM, then decided I wanted to watch it on my ipad mini, and then it froze and well . . managed to catch the first 5 mins and last 20 mins. So no messing about tonight (or "aboot" in CDN) Looking forward to it!:-)

Noooooo!!!! Come to live stream!!
I'll pop into both!
I can try LiveStream, not sure if I've been there before or not (I may have had an issue, that's why I use YouTube, but honestly don't remember). I also have to try/find out/change my name there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter