Ferb, I know What We're Going to Do Today! - Updated 9/30

Yeah! Nice finish. I definitely can see the family resemblance with Grandma. I had the same thing - when I was a kid I didn't think I looked like either of my parents particularly...but now when I look at pictures of my dad when he was younger, I can totally see it.

Good luck on your trip and have fun! I've got a feeling you are going to have a great trip. Prayers are with you and your BFF for safe (and timely) arrival.

That was a great finish! I love the family photos.
Have a wonderful trip!:goodvibes

Have a great trip!!!

I think you ended your trip on a great note -- breakfast at the Poly and a morning at the Magic Kingdom!

Love all the family shots with your grandmother!

Thank you for the TR - looking forward to the next one.
Have a great trip with lots of magoc again!!!!

What a wonderful end to your vacation! I am really looking forward to your next TR which hopefully will start soon! Enjoy the time inbetween (i.e. your trip!!)! :cool1:

What a sweet finish to your trip. My grandmother is 92 and it just blows my mind that she is that old. Her memory is failing her too, but she does remember everything from the past.

YES, the cowboy scene does exist. We seem to get that one everytime.:lmao: If you sit up front on the Great Movie Ride, they usually do that one. If you sit in the back you see the Gangster one.

Just wanted to add that I am sending extra pixie dust for you flight today.:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

You can't catch a break with these storms. I hope the tropical storm doesn't have any impact on your trip.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter