Feeling Grand - How to Plan a Disney Trip In 18 Days Or Less

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: Love the story about your grandfather in Ten Little Indians! Classic!

My family is completely responsible for my love of Disney, and I hope one day Chelsea and Connor say the same thing. :goodvibes

You made me cry, but I love the stories about your grandfather. My grandmother passed away my senior year of high school, and I felt the same way about her. My grandpa was a crotchety old former red-head that passed away 5 years later, almost to the day. :sad1:

Great story, once again, TK!

Having a family love of Disney is a great thing! You're very lucky!

But luck doesn't have anything to do with having a grand dad who obviously loved you oodles and oodles!!! That was pure blessing!

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: Love the story about your grandfather in Ten Little Indians! Classic!

I knew you would like that. It's one of my favorite Granddad stories.

My family is completely responsible for my love of Disney, and I hope one day Chelsea and Connor say the same thing. :goodvibes

Oh, hon, I'm sure they will.

You made me cry, but I love the stories about your grandfather. My grandmother passed away my senior year of high school, and I felt the same way about her. My grandpa was a crotchety old former red-head that passed away 5 years later, almost to the day. :sad1:

Aw. :hug: I'm sorry for inspiring the tears, but happy to bring back the good memories.

Great story, once again, TK!

Having a family love of Disney is a great thing! You're very lucky!

Thank you, I am very lucky.

But luck doesn't have anything to do with having a grand dad who obviously loved you oodles and oodles!!! That was pure blessing!

You're right, he was definitely a blessing.

Okay, so I don't have my own Stacey and Clinton to help me out here, but there's definitely a thought process that goes into a vacation wardrobe.

Contrary to the normal vacation traveler, who is most likely dressing based solely on comfort, I am a strange mix of comfort and fashion.

Oh, yes.

I'm girlie. I'm not crazy girlie or mega girlie, but I am pretty girlie. I have, what I fondly refer to as, a five minute face. That means pretty much every day I put on makeup, and it takes me about five minutes to do so. Now that I'm getting older, I should probably add a couple more items to the routine, but so far as it stands, these are the items I can't live without: sunscreen, moisturizer, foundation, concealer, powder, blush, lipstick, and gloss. And yes, I have the application down to a science.

So now that my face is all taken care of, we must discuss my hair. I know you're all dying to hear about this, but bear with me here. I have a really nice bob, right now, I've grown out the "Alice" (from Twilight) hair cut that I had previously, and cut off all the layers so I have an above the shoulder bob with bangs. I've had this style before and it is really cute on me. It can be done under or flipped out. Now, since this vacation is really about relaxation, I would love to just blow dry it and go.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

Know why? Because I have the delight of having hair that when blow dryed, one side curls under and one side flips out. That is the natural wave of my hair and although it's really funny, it's not always so cute. I really wish it was long enough to throw up in a ponytail and be done with it, but it's not. And that's actually my ultimate goal right now. I remember the first days with new baby in the house, and there's not a lot of time for hair. A ponytail is a must. :lmao:

Will I care when I'm in Disney? Maybe. Let's not forget that Mom likes to take lots of photos. I don't want the little bean to think I was a schlep while I was pregnant! We need to save those days for the very end when I'm so big I just don't care anymore! ;)

So, all week, I've been experimenting with different styles and seeing how long it takes to do them so I'll have options.

But let me tell you. The temptation is HIGH to buy pirate mouse ears and call it a day. ;)

On to the clothes. Normally, I go through a little shopping spree for a new vacation wardrobe. Not this time.

I have just started wearing my maternity pants, but normal tops are still fine. This presents a slight issue as I'm not really sure how much bigger I'll get in the next two weeks. I feel like maternity tops are still a little big on me, but it really depends on the brand. I hate to overpack for a five day trip, but at the same time, I want to have options. Of course, I have regular clothes that...were larger on me before...certain areas...ahem...of my body, shall we say increased, so they actually fit better and still have some room.

So I know I'll be fine for pants, because I saved all my maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with DS. Tops will have to wait until we get closer to see what size I am and, of course, what the weather is like.

I'm thinking most likely I'll need some tees and a couple of hoodies to wear around to be comfortable, but again, I'll have to check the weather. It's been so long since I've been in January.

Of course, I have already created a maternity 3/4 sleeve tie dye. I did this long before I knew I would be taking a trip, the last time someone requested shirts from me.

It's super cute, I just used one color, so it's a white/cerulean blue combo. It actually fits really nicely and is really comfy so I have a feeling that will be coming with.

I'm at a loss at what shoes to bring, again, only because of the weather, but I do own several pairs of cute and comfortable shoes, so that's a plus.

I'll definitely bring slippers to have in the room, because there's nothing like slipping your feet into a pair of cushy slippers at the end of a long day in the parks.

I think that pretty much does it. I'm solid on pajamas and unmentionables (I've saved larger sizes of everything over the years) so I'm actually pretty happy with the fact that I don't need to go crazy spending money on anything.

I can save that for the parks. :lmao:

Next Chapter

Hi TK,
Your posts about your granddad were sweet and touching.:lovestruc I really enjoyed reading about him, and your relationship.
About the maternity clothes - ugh. That's about all I have to say.
Except have you tried the Liz Lange T's at Target? It was seven years ago I know, but her T's fit really well for that in between stage.
I really hated maternity clothes.
Hope you are still feeling good!:goodvibes

The stories about your grandfather are so sweet. And getting the Mickey he gave to someone else is just amazing.

It's great that you don't have to do a lot of pre-trip shopping. Now, you can buy the little one baby Disney things and do some damage in Basin.

Hmmm, what will you be doing this time in two weeks, TK?

You sound like you have a pretty good handle on the clothes and shoes! It will be time to pack all of that very soon!

My hair does the exact same flip out on one side/flip under on the other if I attempt to wear it straight. It has natural curl, so I just learned finally to go with that! :laughing: But, I feel ya....been there. Pain in the patooty!

Sounds like you've got a good handle on the clothing! When I was prego I never felt like I had enough clothing...I was always scoping out the discount racks at every store!!

See, I'm all for the pirate mouse ears. But at the same time, look at me in my TR. You notice a great amount of makeup? Yup--I wore it every day until like the last one.

Hi TK,
Your posts about your granddad were sweet and touching.:lovestruc I really enjoyed reading about him, and your relationship.
About the maternity clothes - ugh. That's about all I have to say.
Except have you tried the Liz Lange T's at Target? It was seven years ago I know, but her T's fit really well for that in between stage.
I really hated maternity clothes.
Hope you are still feeling good!:goodvibes

I totally forgot about shopping at Target! I did get some good maternity clothes the last time around. I know I don't really need a lot more, but I could check them out. Sometimes they have a good sale too. :thumbsup2

The stories about your grandfather are so sweet. And getting the Mickey he gave to someone else is just amazing.

It's great that you don't have to do a lot of pre-trip shopping. Now, you can buy the little one baby Disney things and do some damage in Basin.

Darn tootin'! More money for baby things, woo hoo!

And Basin! Spoil mama, too, that's what I say! :lmao:

I will come back and reply a little later but I wanted to let you know about this http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/01/characters-featured-in-marble-floor-at-disneys-grand-floridian-resort-spa/. I don't know how to post it all fancy like but it made me think of you and CP. Thought you would enjoy.

I'll have to check out that link, thanks!

Hmmm, what will you be doing this time in two weeks, TK?

You sound like you have a pretty good handle on the clothes and shoes! It will be time to pack all of that very soon!

Hmm...what's today? At this time in two weeks, I will be enjoying a mocktail at the Grand Floridian. Or sleeping like a baby.

Either way, it's sure to be a good time! :rotfl2:

My hair does the exact same flip out on one side/flip under on the other if I attempt to wear it straight. It has natural curl, so I just learned finally to go with that! :laughing: But, I feel ya....been there. Pain in the patooty!

Sounds like you've got a good handle on the clothing! When I was prego I never felt like I had enough clothing...I was always scoping out the discount racks at every store!!

I think I'm a little more restrained this time, although Mom and I were in a maternity store today and I couldn't resist a particular top.

And I paid...full priced. Gasp in horror now, it's okay. It's really cute, great for work, and has room to...ahem...grow. ;)

See, I'm all for the pirate mouse ears. But at the same time, look at me in my TR. You notice a great amount of makeup? Yup--I wore it every day until like the last one.

Nothing wrong with wanting to look good! :goodvibes

I loved your second Grandfather story, TK, very funny..I can just see the 2 second moment of panic, and then blurting out "bang"!

Woohoo for less shopping money and more Disney money! I'm very low maintenance..no make-up, and used to be pony tail..then I got all my hair chopped off (about 11 inches) and now I HAVE to blow dry it, so I understand what you mean. And yes, I am complaining about having to spend 10 min blow-drying my hair.. :rotfl2: I did say low-maintenance, right? Thank you for mentioning packing the slippers, I wouldn't even have thought about it until you mentioned it, and now I definitely will pack them!

I loved your second Grandfather story, TK, very funny..I can just see the 2 second moment of panic, and then blurting out "bang"!

Woohoo for less shopping money and more Disney money! I'm very low maintenance..no make-up, and used to be pony tail..then I got all my hair chopped off (about 11 inches) and now I HAVE to blow dry it, so I understand what you mean. And yes, I am complaining about having to spend 10 min blow-drying my hair.. :rotfl2: I did say low-maintenance, right? Thank you for mentioning packing the slippers, I wouldn't even have thought about it until you mentioned it, and now I definitely will pack them!

Slippers are a must for me, and a recent discovery. I gave them as a gift to Mom and Nana on our Dec 08 trip, and since, I can't go to Disney without them! It's just such a nice treat for your feet at the end of the day.

My hair holds water really well, so it usually takes forever to dry.

I did, however, time myself once now that I have shorter hair and it takes about 15-20 minutes to dry and style it.

I, however, would like it to take...well...none. LOL

I love the new story of your grandfather. Sounds like you had so much fun together.

It sounds like your right on top of everything for your trip. I swear by headbands to make my life simple with my hair when at Disney. They work really well for those in-between times when it's not quite ponytail length. Gets it out of your face, and hides any weird flips. I've sworn by them all winter.

I love the new story of your grandfather. Sounds like you had so much fun together.

It sounds like your right on top of everything for your trip. I swear by headbands to make my life simple with my hair when at Disney. They work really well for those in-between times when it's not quite ponytail length. Gets it out of your face, and hides any weird flips. I've sworn by them all winter.

Headbands are another possibility. You know, I was actually thinking, if I don't find the pirate mouse ears I want, I might go for one of those mouse ear headbands that are so cute. I've always wanted to do that, and I know I'd really only wear it down there, but I'm sure I could use it for Halloween as well.

Something to think about!

I stumbled into this thread, I'm jealous but can't wait to hear all about it!

Welcome! Happy to have you here, and glad you stumbled in.

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

I think we all go through a little slump before our vacations, right? We have those moments where we think...yup. Going to Disney. Real life is kicking my butt. Disney will be good, but man, is real life kicking my butt.

Here's the thing. No matter how much we may want to talk about all the wonderful trip planning...or lack thereof LOL...that I'm doing right now, the simple fact of the matter is that sometimes, real life gets in the way of that happy place.

For the past week I've been battling a nasty cold/sinus thing. I don't even know what to call it, it's not a full blown sinus infection, but it's not pretty. It started on Tuesday, and since we were short staffed, I worked through it all week. I would have loved to call out, especially on Thursday. In the beginning I was terribly congested, nose constantly running, and now that has lessened, but I'm still get these sinus headaches. They're real doozies, let me tell you. I can take solace in the fact that last night I slept better than most nights, and I'm fairly certain that after I write this, I'm going to try to go back to bed for a bit. I haven't been sleeping well, and in the morning I've been waking up so stuffed up with soooo much pressure, it just hurts.

I don't mean to whine. I'm really not a cranky sick person. What I am is a cranky sick pregnant person. That makes a difference. I know that I'm nearing the end of the first trimester, and for the most part, the nausea is gone. Being sick has triggered some of it to come back, and so I've been working on that, and a general lack of appetite. I just want to get to the point in the pregnancy, I'm praying to get to the point in the pregnancy where I'm not waking up 5-6 times a night to go to the bathroom. I don't function well on interrupted sleep.

Yes, you can all laugh at me now, I'm fully aware of what having a newborn is like. We won't get into al that, because there's no reason to conjecture about what the little bean is like until the little bean actually gets here. I may be a worrier, but even that is too much to worry over for me.

The upside...as I can always find one...is that I'd much rather be sick now than in Disney, and so I'm hoping that I can kick this before we leave. I've got some time, so hopefully with as much rest as I can get, and eating right, and taking my vitamins, I'll be able to knock this sinus junk out of my system.

Rest is kind of hard because there's so many things that I want to do. I know that I have roughly six months before this kiddo is born, but I have this desire to do, do, do, get things ready, clean things out, get everything squared away so that by the time we're in the middle of the summer and I'm big and don't feel like doing anything, I don't have to.

We've been looking at homes. And condos. And bigger two bedroom apartments. And all this looking has really taught me that for now, I like where we live. I am really all about finances. Which is so funny, because I never used to be quite so controlled. I've always been a good saver. And I've always been aware of my money, but nothing will make you more aware of your money than a tight budget and children.

There's a bigger two bedroom apartment in our complex, it's actually a town home. It's beautiful. It's two levels, with two flights of stairs, and it has a huge two car garage with additional storage space. But, it's only got about 300 sq. feet more of liveable space compared to what we have now. Not even taking the garage into consideration, that's not terribly a lot. It would make our bedrooms about three feet longer. Now, I know, space is space. But here's the kicker. These townhomes come with a price. And that price is $355 more per month in rent.

Think about that. I know it's nice to have a townhome, I know it's nice to have some more room, but there are kickers to this whole scenario. Right now we have double closets in our master. If we moved, we'd lose that and have one walk-in. I know we'd make it work but I shudder to think of sharing a closet with my DH. You're only gaining three feet on the bedrooms. Is an extra six feet worth of space worth $355 more a month? Sure, you're getting a garage, and a ton of storage, which would be a huge bonus. (We currently have a storage unit included in our rent, since we do not have a garage with our unit.) And the living room is a bit bigger, and the dining a bit bigger. But I'm at a point in my life where I really want to streamline. I want to get rid of the things that we don't use and just have the things that we do. I know that I have a whole other person coming into this mix, and I may feel differently after the baby is born, but for right now, if you think about it this way, do you know what I could do with that extra $355 a month?

I mean, if we're willing to even consider that, then, to my mind, doesn't it make more sense to take a little out of savings and invest in some nice things for this place? There are so many ways that we could streamline this apartment, and I wouldn't mind spending a little money to do that.

Yesterday I got a great deal on a tall bookcase for our living room. We're a one level apartment on the second floor, so we have a niche above the stairs that tends to become DS' toy central. It gets cluttered and messy, and I can't stand it. Now that he's older, I thought, instead of a toybox, etc, we could put his board games, puzzles, flat type toys on a bookcase, and because of the size of this, I'm going to be able to fit some of my things, like scrapbooks, on top where the kiddos can't reach. Eventually, we can put baby toys on the lowest shelf.

We also have a coffee table in our living room that I would love to get rid of. I'd love to get one of those fabric storage benches, and I've found a couple on Walmart.com that I'm really keen on. This would be another great way to hide toys (DVDS, etc) and have additional seating. I know it would look just beautiful in front of our bay window.

Right now we also have one of those monstrosities of an entertainment unit. I really can't stand it, but we don't "need" a new TV, so I've hesitated to upgrade. I know flat screens are really reasonable right now, and if we took that beast out, and put our DVDs/CDs in the storage bench, well, there you go. More room, less mess.

I've already cleaned out our bedroom, but it will need to be reconfigured so we can fit the bassinett / crib in it. My next project is my son's room. I'm going to get rid of what I fondly call the "crap catchers." You know those storage units for kids with the bins? I swear, there are so many little toys in there that he doesn't even play with it makes me want to scream! :sad2:

Out it goes. I'll keep the bins, those are good for organization, but his whole room is going to get overhauled too.

I can't begin to tackle his old clothes (which are in bureaus, in rubbermaids, you name it) until we know what we're having so I refuse to think about that until March. ;)

I have a hall closet that looks like it's ready to throw up. There's so much stuff in there and none of it is getting used. It's time to clean out. There's more that we can do in other areas (I've already done the kitchen) but I won't bore you with that since I've been rambling like a mad woman.

I guess what I'm trying to say, in my own long and convoluted way is that I love our apartment. I don't love that we have to clean our cars when it snows, but I'm very lucky that my husband's been taking care of that for me, and it's only a few months out of the year.

I love that we are all on one level. I may have to walk one flight of stairs, but we have beautiful cathedral ceilings, and everything on one floor. Our washer and dryer is in the unit, and it's easy to keep track of everyone in here. I just...really love where we live. Yes, figuring out before and after school care for my son will be a challenge, and yes, I will be doing a lot of back and forth to my parents.

But I love where we live. I love our apartment, and I love this town. I love the library and I love living practically next door to a grocery store. And McDonald's, ha ha.

So I know all these things need to get done. I was on a great roll, but being sick and working has just taken its toll and I feel so worn down right now.

So when I think of my trip, I think, yup. Going to Disney.

Hope I can get a chunk of this stuff done beforehand. Because I really am looking forward to the trip. I really do want to be excited.

But today, I think...

I need a nap. :lmao:

Maybe I'll dream of Dole Whips and Jack Sparrow and the Grand Floridian lobby.

Ooo...the Grand Flo lobby.

Alright, I feel a little bit better now. ;)

Next Chapter

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

I think we all go through a little slump before our vacations, right? We have those moments where we think...yup. Going to Disney. Real life is kicking my butt. Disney will be good, but man, is real life kicking my butt.

Here's the thing. No matter how much we may want to talk about all the wonderful trip planning...or lack thereof LOL...that I'm doing right now, the simple fact of the matter is that sometimes, real life gets in the way of that happy place.

For the past week I've been battling a nasty cold/sinus thing. I don't even know what to call it, it's not a full blown sinus infection, but it's not pretty. It started on Tuesday, and since we were short staffed, I worked through it all week. I would have loved to call out, especially on Thursday. In the beginning I was terribly congested, nose constantly running, and now that has lessened, but I'm still get these sinus headaches. They're real doozies, let me tell you. I can take solace in the fact that last night I slept better than most nights, and I'm fairly certain that after I write this, I'm going to try to go back to bed for a bit. I haven't been sleeping well, and in the morning I've been waking up so stuffed up with soooo much pressure, it just hurts.

Have you ever tried sinus rinses? Piper does them twice daily, and it makes a huge difference. Even if you only do them while you have this sinus stuff going on, I bet it would help, and it's totally safe for the bambino! Just make sure you either boil the water first, or use bottled water. When you're done, make sure you clean the tip of the bottle or neti pot really well.

I don't mean to whine. I'm really not a cranky sick person. What I am is a cranky sick pregnant person. That makes a difference. I know that I'm nearing the end of the first trimester, and for the most part, the nausea is gone. Being sick has triggered some of it to come back, and so I've been working on that, and a general lack of appetite. I just want to get to the point in the pregnancy, I'm praying to get to the point in the pregnancy where I'm not waking up 5-6 times a night to go to the bathroom. I don't function well on interrupted sleep.

Being pregnant is enough to make any woman cranky, and that's without adding being sick to the equation! :hug: Just keep telling yourself "this too will pass".. on the bathroom thing..just wait a couple months and you'll be getting up in the middle of the night to pee..LOL. I hated that!

Yes, you can all laugh at me now, I'm fully aware of what having a newborn is like. We won't get into al that, because there's no reason to conjecture about what the little bean is like until the little bean actually gets here. I may be a worrier, but even that is too much to worry over for me.

The upside...as I can always find one...is that I'd much rather be sick now than in Disney, and so I'm hoping that I can kick this before we leave. I've got some time, so hopefully with as much rest as I can get, and eating right, and taking my vitamins, I'll be able to knock this sinus junk out of my system.

Rest is kind of hard because there's so many things that I want to do. I know that I have roughly six months before this kiddo is born, but I have this desire to do, do, do, get things ready, clean things out, get everything squared away so that by the time we're in the middle of the summer and I'm big and don't feel like doing anything, I don't have to.

We've been looking at homes. And condos. And bigger two bedroom apartments. And all this looking has really taught me that for now, I like where we live. I am really all about finances. Which is so funny, because I never used to be quite so controlled. I've always been a good saver. And I've always been aware of my money, but nothing will make you more aware of your money than a tight budget and children.

There's a bigger two bedroom apartment in our complex, it's actually a town home. It's beautiful. It's two levels, with two flights of stairs, and it has a huge two car garage with additional storage space. But, it's only got about 300 sq. feet more of liveable space compared to what we have now. Not even taking the garage into consideration, that's not terribly a lot. It would make our bedrooms about three feet longer. Now, I know, space is space. But here's the kicker. These townhomes come with a price. And that price is $355 more per month in rent.

Think about that. I know it's nice to have a townhome, I know it's nice to have some more room, but there are kickers to this whole scenario. Right now we have double closets in our master. If we moved, we'd lose that and have one walk-in. I know we'd make it work but I shudder to think of sharing a closet with my DH. You're only gaining three feet on the bedrooms. Is an extra six feet worth of space worth $355 more a month? Sure, you're getting a garage, and a ton of storage, which would be a huge bonus. (We currently have a storage unit included in our rent, since we do not have a garage with our unit.) And the living room is a bit bigger, and the dining a bit bigger. But I'm at a point in my life where I really want to streamline. I want to get rid of the things that we don't use and just have the things that we do. I know that I have a whole other person coming into this mix, and I may feel differently after the baby is born, but for right now, if you think about it this way, do you know what I could do with that extra $355 a month?

I mean, if we're willing to even consider that, then, to my mind, doesn't it make more sense to take a little out of savings and invest in some nice things for this place? There are so many ways that we could streamline this apartment, and I wouldn't mind spending a little money to do that.

Yesterday I got a great deal on a tall bookcase for our living room. We're a one level apartment on the second floor, so we have a niche above the stairs that tends to become DS' toy central. It gets cluttered and messy, and I can't stand it. Now that he's older, I thought, instead of a toybox, etc, we could put his board games, puzzles, flat type toys on a bookcase, and because of the size of this, I'm going to be able to fit some of my things, like scrapbooks, on top where the kiddos can't reach. Eventually, we can put baby toys on the lowest shelf.

We also have a coffee table in our living room that I would love to get rid of. I'd love to get one of those fabric storage benches, and I've found a couple on Walmart.com that I'm really keen on. This would be another great way to hide toys (DVDS, etc) and have additional seating. I know it would look just beautiful in front of our bay window.

Right now we also have one of those monstrosities of an entertainment unit. I really can't stand it, but we don't "need" a new TV, so I've hesitated to upgrade. I know flat screens are really reasonable right now, and if we took that beast out, and put our DVDs/CDs in the storage bench, well, there you go. More room, less mess.

I've already cleaned out our bedroom, but it will need to be reconfigured so we can fit the bassinett / crib in it. My next project is my son's room. I'm going to get rid of what I fondly call the "crap catchers." You know those storage units for kids with the bins? I swear, there are so many little toys in there that he doesn't even play with it makes me want to scream! :sad2:

Out it goes. I'll keep the bins, those are good for organization, but his whole room is going to get overhauled too.

I can't begin to tackle his old clothes (which are in bureaus, in rubbermaids, you name it) until we know what we're having so I refuse to think about that until March. ;)

I have a hall closet that looks like it's ready to throw up. There's so much stuff in there and none of it is getting used. It's time to clean out. There's more that we can do in other areas (I've already done the kitchen) but I won't bore you with that since I've been rambling like a mad woman.

I guess what I'm trying to say, in my own long and convoluted way is that I love our apartment. I don't love that we have to clean our cars when it snows, but I'm very lucky that my husband's been taking care of that for me, and it's only a few months out of the year.

I love that we are all on one level. I may have to walk one flight of stairs, but we have beautiful cathedral ceilings, and everything on one floor. Our washer and dryer is in the unit, and it's easy to keep track of everyone in here. I just...really love where we live. Yes, figuring out before and after school care for my son will be a challenge, and yes, I will be doing a lot of back and forth to my parents.

But I love where we live. I love our apartment, and I love this town. I love the library and I love living practically next door to a grocery store. And McDonald's, ha ha.

So I know all these things need to get done. I was on a great roll, but being sick and working has just taken its toll and I feel so worn down right now.

So when I think of my trip, I think, yup. Going to Disney.

Hope I can get a chunk of this stuff done beforehand. Because I really am looking forward to the trip. I really do want to be excited.

But today, I think...

I need a nap. :lmao:

Maybe I'll dream of Dole Whips and Jack Sparrow and the Grand Floridian lobby.

Ooo...the Grand Flo lobby.

Alright, I feel a little bit better now. ;)

I understand the space issues! Our trailer drives me crazy because we have no storage at all to speak of. You're just nesting..I loved that part of being preg, I felt more productive than I ever had either before or since! It does sound like a beautiful apartment, and I don't blame you for wanting to hold onto it, and not wanting to put out that much extra a month, esp with a baby on the way! I don't know what you already pay for rent, but if I added $355 onto what I pay for lot rent, I could buy a house!! Anyway..I hope you enjoy your nap, and start feeling better soon! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter