February Magical Family Adventures!!~ LAST DAY!! (6/5)

Sorry i haven't updated the pictures for the calendar. We've been super busy finishing the packing and all that. I'm sure you can imagine.

Anyhoo, DS's last 2 surprises were another snack bowl like the first one but this one had the Incredibles on it, and another set of stamp roller markers but these were Buzz Lightyear. :thumbsup2

We are all ready to go. I'm about to put DS to bed, take the last load of clothes out of the dryer and I'll bet DH and I will be in bed before 10pm.

We'll be on the road by 5 or 5:30 am and I hope to update after the LONG drive tomorrow. :drive:

Take care and SEE YOU REAL SOON!!! :wave2: pixiedust:

Sorry i haven't updated the pictures for the calendar. We've been super busy finishing the packing and all that. I'm sure you can imagine.

Anyhoo, DS's last 2 surprises were another snack bowl like the first one but this one had the Incredibles on it, and another set of stamp roller markers but these were Buzz Lightyear. :thumbsup2

We are all ready to go. I'm about to put DS to bed, take the last load of clothes out of the dryer and I'll bet DH and I will be in bed before 10pm.

We'll be on the road by 5 or 5:30 am and I hope to update after the LONG drive tomorrow. :drive:

Take care and SEE YOU REAL SOON!!! :wave2: pixiedust:

Have a GREAT time Blue!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Sleep well.
We will see you on Sunday. :cheer2:

As I drove to school today and saw the slushy, dirty snow, ice patches on the road, and the -4 on my car thermometer, all I could think of was you and your family heading to Orlando today!! (Even tho I heard it's pretty cold down there too!!)

Have a fabulous time, and take LOTS of pictures to share!!

Hi everyone!! We arrived safely and are in the middle of our 2nd official day at Disney World. DH loved his Driving Experience and had a blast with it. There are lots of pictures already taken and more to come. This trip has been super crazy already. I can not believe some of the "stuff" that's happened.

Oh and when we woke up and got back on the road Friday morning from Tallahassee to Orlando, it was 19 degrees!!! We just kept thinking...."I thought we were in FLORIDA!!!" :lmao: It has warmed up since then. Right now it is around 77.

I'm about to wake DS up from his extended nap. Then we are heading out for a DIS/Enchanted meet!!! :cheer2: :cool1: We have dinner at Kona tonight and a meet during EMH in MK. Can't wait to show off some pic's later. For now, here's teaser picture. This was taken at 8am this morning.....

3263550291_e0730ab301_b.jpg

I just love the castle in the morning light.

See ya real soon! :wave2: pixiedust:

Thanks for the live update! The castle looks beautiful!! I can't wait to see it again.

Can't wait to hear all about the crazy "stuff" that's happened on your adventure!

Oh my... thank you SO much for the castle shot... made me feel like I was right there!

Not that I can complain about Indy right now! It's almost 60 degrees out here... but we don't have a castle to see...:rolleyes:

Have fun. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Ive been lurking for awhile and finally decided to post so I can be in for the begining of the actual trip report. Im sure you're having a blast and I cant wait to read all about it:happytv:

Love the Castle Shot. I can see the signs for the new celebrations..very nice

Can't wait to hear all details when you get back:goodvibes

Are you home???

Was it fun??

Of course it was :cool1:

Cant wait to hear and see all about it:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter