February Magical Family Adventures!!~ LAST DAY!! (6/5)

Hey :cool2: It's not like I haven't seen you somewhere - like maybe your new addiction. ;) Or maybe you're over FB now. I think we all start out going there often and then our addiction wanes. Although - I find I'm there more now than I use to be simply because so many more of my friends are there now.

Yay!!!! I am SO GLAD to see you back. Can't wait to read yours too.

I know, right??? All the peeps from back in the "day" are back on the PTR/TR circuit. I'm lovin' it!

:lmao: It makes me feel old! "back in the day" :rotfl: Did I ever finish your TR?? I feel sooooo behind on everyone! But, now everyone's back to doing a PTR again. :cool1:

Carissa~ do you have a new tr?
Have you heard where you're being transferred to yet?

Carissa~ do you have a new tr?
Have you heard where you're being transferred to yet?

I've resurrected my old PTR. The link is in my sig or you can just look down below - I just posted an update. ;)

I'll talk about the transfer in there. :rolleyes1

Hey :cool2: It's not like I haven't seen you somewhere - like maybe your new addiction. ;) Or maybe you're over FB now. I think we all start out going there often and then our addiction wanes. Although - I find I'm there more now than I use to be simply because so many more of my friends are there now.

:lmao: It makes me feel old! "back in the day" :rotfl: Did I ever finish your TR?? I feel sooooo behind on everyone! But, now everyone's back to doing a PTR again. :cool1:

I used to be on FB a lot in the beginning too. Now not too much. I might check it a couple times a week.

:rotfl2:
Yeah, I finished it AND took a break for a while. Now I'm baaaack!
I'll have to go find the link.

I've resurrected my old PTR. The link is in my sig or you can just look down below - I just posted an update. ;)

I'll talk about the transfer in there. :rolleyes1

Yay, going to check out the update now................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter