February Magical Family Adventures!!~ LAST DAY!! (6/5)

We will be in the M.K. on Sunday, Feb.1st and I'm trying to determine if Wishes will be happening that night (it's an EMH evening). I've checked Steve Soares and it isn't posted for that week yet. The week that he does have posted doesn't have it scheduled for Sunday nights. :scared: I've called WDW and gotten 2 different answers. Does anyone know for sure? We missed it last trip and I was so sad. Thanks so much!!!!

First of all :welcome: to my Pre-Trip Report! Always nice to see new posters.

The information you are looking for can be found on the official Disney World web site by clicking "calendar" and then selecting the park and month you are going. Then click on the date itself on the calendar and it will list everything. Here is what it says for the 1st:

Daily Schedule for February 1, 2009

Magic Kingdom® Park
Park Hours: 9:00am - 8:00pm

Special Events:

No Special Events Scheduled Today

Parades and Fireworks
Disney Dreams Come True Parade 3:00pm

Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular 8:00pm

OPERATIONAL UPDATES
The Hall Of Presidents: Closed for Refurbishment February 1, 2009
Mickey's PhilharMagic : Closed for Refurbishment February 1, 2009

Operating Hours are subject to change.

Great! That is what I originally thought, but somewhere I read something different so I just wanted confirmation so I could stop worrying. Now I'm free to stress about something else. HA! HA! Thanks for your swift info.

Happy New Year Blue !!
Thanks Rosie! Same to you. :goodvibes
Great! That is what I originally thought, but somewhere I read something different so I just wanted confirmation so I could stop worrying. Now I'm free to stress about something else. HA! HA! Thanks for your swift info.
Glad I could help. :)

Happy New Year!!!

Thanks girl! Same to you. How many are going with you to WDW now? I think I lost count.:rotfl: Are they all staying at OKW too?

Can you believe we will be there before we know it!!!!

Can you believe we will be there before we know it!!!!

I know, I'm so excited!!! Next week when DS starts back to school I will start shopping more for the trip and pull out the luggage and dust it off. :thumbsup2 I wanted to get some new long sleeve shirts from Disney before I go but they don't really have a lot to choose from right now. Maybe I'll just wait until we get there. We are arriving a day early after all.

I can't wait for next Saturday (10th). That is when DH and I will have our Anniversary dinner. Our anniversary is tomorrow but I'm waiting until the dinner to give him the driving experience.

It is almost midnight and I am up past my bedtime too. Grace woke me up. We snuggled on the couch for a while and then she jumped up and ran to the lap top and said Pooh. I showed her the many adventures of winnie the pooh today on youtube. She woke me up at ten minutes to midnight to watch it again. I had to laugh. I looked it up for her to watch it again and she watched it until the heffalumps came on and then she ran away and said "Pooh gone".

It is almost midnight and I am up past my bedtime too. Grace woke me up. We snuggled on the couch for a while and then she jumped up and ran to the lap top and said Pooh. I showed her the many adventures of winnie the pooh today on youtube. She woke me up at ten minutes to midnight to watch it again. I had to laugh. I looked it up for her to watch it again and she watched it until the heffalumps came on and then she ran away and said "Pooh gone".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Too cute!!!

I'll do my best...do you think it's too early to start planning for 2012?

Ha! :lmao: OF COURSE NOT!!!

it's never too early

Exactly!!:thumbsup2

I wonder if I could start a PTR?:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :scared1: :eek:
:scared1: Hmmm, you might want to hold off for a little while longer on that one. Like say.... until you finish the TR you have now. :rotfl2:

yes, but you'd be expected to post on it.;)

:rotfl2:

Seriously, I can't wait to see if we can all go at the same time in 2012. That would be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter