February Dance Off!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: Two weeks from right now we'll be having our Fantasmic dinner at Hollywood & Vine on our first night of the trip!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Feb. 1-7 for us at POFQ and I'm the one who gives my kids the daily countdown! :jumping1: I don't know who's more excited!

Hope all you Feb. travelers have a great trip :flower:

Thank goodness you don't have to actually see me dancing, I can let the smileys do it for me. We are going Feb. 25th -March 5th in a vacation home and March 5th -March 7th in VWL.

Actually this smiley looks kind of like me dancing :confused3 and this is everyone around me :rotfl2:
:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :dancer: :dancer: :thewave:

2tinkersmom said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: Two weeks from right now we'll be having our Fantasmic dinner at Hollywood & Vine on our first night of the trip!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Feb. 1-7 for us at POFQ and I'm the one who gives my kids the daily countdown! :jumping1: I don't know who's more excited!

Hope all you Feb. travelers have a great trip :flower:
And exactly two weeks from now, we will be sitting down at Le Cellier...cheddar soup & pretzel bread here I come...then Illuminations!
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We're going in February! :cheer2: I checked to see if there were any cancellations for the Epcot resorts and I found a standard view room for the Boardwalk Inn. It'll be our first time staying there. I can't wait!

We'll at WDW Feb. 10-14th. :sunny:

:Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1:
Feb. 25th-March 4th Animal Kingdom Lodge and POP! Can hardly wait!

really dancin' now! and packing, too!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
9 days to go!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

original post:
doin the dance, too! just 23 days to go! i want to start packing - but i won't!

aDVCwannabe said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

doin the dance, too! just 23 days to go! i want to start packing - but i won't!

Hey aDVCwannabe! We'll be at OKW from the 12th to the 17th! Maybe we'll run into you. We are dancin' too. Congratst on becoming a DVCer!

cwnhokie said:
Thank goodness you don't have to actually see me dancing, I can let the smileys do it for me. We are going Feb. 25th -March 5th in a vacation home and March 5th -March 7th in VWL.

Actually this smiley looks kind of like me dancing :confused3 and this is everyone around me :rotfl2:
:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :dancer: :dancer: :thewave:

Honey, you just dance..and I'll dance with you!!;);)

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3
That works just fine for me too!! :teeth:

:sunny:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Glad to let the little critters dance for me since I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld!!! Can't wait for our first trip to DW (my DH & I) and I am WAAAYY over 40 so.... 20th anniversary trip and 1st real honeymoon all together!!

About packing - Feb 12th is coming and although stuff NOT in suitcase, I'm a-gathering it together - my husband just rolls his eyes!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am getting so excited I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have packed and repacked!! I have lists all over the place!! I have shopped and cleaned. Is it time to go yey ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? My 2 teens are laughing cause I am way more excited!! Heck I even hot glued my green Mickey head to my fanny pack yesterday. ( I know ewww fanny pack, but I don't have anything else to haul junk around in). LOL

I WANNA GO NOW !!!

Hey snwflkcts--we are in the same boat. This is DH and I 20th ann. gift to each other and we never had a honeymoon either. Wonder if we let Disney know if we will get anything special?

Dancing 'nana is my favorite pic.

Anita -- everything I read says you may get something if you tell the right CM but.... I am kind of a low key person so although I mentioned it to the TA, I don't know if anything sunk in...

But you sound just like me with with being happy and excited!!!! In fact I just burned the heck out of the veggie I was cooking for dinner cause I was too busy looking at this site -- cough -- cough -- the burning has stopped but the smell is still there!!

Curious of others - who does all the planning? In my case .... ME! Still dancin' though cause we're doing what I want!!! :woohoo:

Can't speak for anyone else, but I do ALL the planning. I think DH has "decided" to become deaf. A little too much "Disney this & Disney that" for his taste.

Heck I am too excited to even start dinner. When DH mentioned the trip he said he would pay for it but it was up to me to do ALL the planning. No prob with me!!

Woohoooooo!! 9 days. Single digit dancing now baby!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter