February Dance Off!!!

:cool1: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: :rockband: pixiedust: :jumping1: :rainbow: :goofy: :tigger: :tink: :smickey: :donald: ONLY 12 MORE HOURS FOR ME AND I'LL BE WALKING DOWN MAIN STREET.

I am about to burst. I have read everything, planned everything. I can't bring myself to start packing, that just frustrates me. I can't wait!!!! But I'm already starting to think about what I'll do with myself when I get back with no trip to plan. Somebody slap me! :bounce:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I'm dancin' :banana: but I'm scared cause I am all ready (AND NEED A VACATION!) and they are calling for SNOW the evening before we leave!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

GET ME TO THE WORLD ON TIME!!!! :hourglass

I'm stressin too! :crazy2: We are leaving in 9 days and my DD 9 started with a sore throat and earache today. :sick: Guess I should look on the good side of things at least it started this week and not the night before we are to leave.

Can't wait until our meeting with the Mouse :mickeyjum

Hope the weather is good and warmer than it is here when we go.

Will be there Feb 17-24. :banana: :banana: Staying at Pop Century.

Anyone else going then?

The kids and I are mostly packed....few things still needed but not much. Carry-ons still need to be packed and I'm hoping DH can pack himself.... :rotfl:
We have snacks and breakfast stuff and a few juice boxes and water bottles packed throughout all of the luggage....hoping we don't exceed our 50 lb. weight limit!!! Very excited that this is getting SO CLOSE!!!! Just have to get through the weekend and then HERE WE COME MICKEY!!! :cool1:

cwnhokie said:
I am about to burst. I have read everything, planned everything. I can't bring myself to start packing, that just frustrates me. I can't wait!!!! But I'm already starting to think about what I'll do with myself when I get back with no trip to plan. Somebody slap me! :bounce:

Sit down and make a list for each child and yourself (and DH if you are nicer than me :rotfl: ) and write what you want to pack for each person. You can do this ahead of time so that you aren't so overwhelmed and scrambling to figure out what you need the day you begin to pack. I would double check the weather just before you begin and adjust accordingly if needed. But then you can grab a list, gather up the items, put them in your suitcase and as you are packing you can cross the items off....Attach the list to the bag and double check that everything got crossed off before you leave. You can also make a list for misc. items and carry-ons!

Going "home" for the 2nd time to SSR -- this time the in-laws are invited! Should be an "interesting" trip! Hoping for good weather and no snowstorms in the NE for next week-end to hold up our flight!!!

I too am hoping for "mild" weather. We have had the warmest January (70's) and now this cold front blew through. I am worried that I won't be able to wear my shorts!!! I know that Orlando is usually 10 degrees higher than we are so there is still hope! :sunny: There is also a bad stomach virus and strep going around our school. :sad2: I have the kids popping vitamins daily! :smooth: I just hope that the crowds aren't too bad. It seems like everyone at our school is going becuase we get out of school for a week for Mardi Gras. :yay:

Still dancing!! Need to start packing but I can't stop dancing!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :yay: :cool1: :bounce:

Decided to leave a day early and drive to Florida cause I think the plane thing ain't happenin' due to snow.

Need my vacation!!!!

Starting out within an hour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter