February 9, 2013 - Magic out of Galveston??

Ok this is a question for the experienced cruisers. We have decided on excursions - has anyone ever done the tour and stingray thing? We decided that would give us a little sight seeing and some excitement with the sting rays. In Cozumel we just plan on going on our own. Anyone have any experience with that? I have heard that there are shops etc. Right by the pier. I hope that is correct.

Minnie321 said:
Ok this is a question for the experienced cruisers. We have decided on excursions - has anyone ever done the tour and stingray thing? We decided that would give us a little sight seeing and some excitement with the sting rays. In Cozumel we just plan on going on our own. Anyone have any experience with that? I have heard that there are shops etc. Right by the pier. I hope that is correct.

There are shops right where you get off. you go past customs area & then you go up an escalator and you are in stores like mall stores then below are little kiosk of people willing to barter. We are thinking of doing the dolphin swim. Just research on here..a lot of people with opinions on the DIS so you will be sure to get a sense of how that excursion is.

Thanks. We sat down and looked at all of the excursions the other night and my kids also wanted to do the dolphin swim but when I read the description to them and one said 30 minutes and the other said 40 minutes they both agreed that that was alot money for that little amount of time. Besides my parents would not do the dolphin swim so we were trying to find something we could all do.

Hello, My name is Emily and my family will be on this cruise also! Can't wait! We would like to join the FE Exchange. Please let me know how to do this. Thanks!

airheademmy said:
Hello, My name is Emily and my family will be on this cruise also! Can't wait! We would like to join the FE Exchange. Please let me know how to do this. Thanks!

Welcome Emily.....to join check first post and there is a link to a questionnaire. Welcome aboard!!!!

Welcome aboard! 80 days and counting and it is so exciting!! Let us know if you have any FE questions!

I just noticed there is a new peson on the list and it is not the poster from above so I will update the info in the first post tomorrow as I have to do that on my computer and right now I am on my iPad. Our group is growing!:)

Welcome Emily!:)
Michelle

Michelle are you still doing the FE? Did you fill out the form in the first post? If not could you fill it out? It just has some more detailed questions like favorite candy, characters, and colors. I will update your info in the first post after you fill out the form.
Thanks
Tracy

I hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! ...... I know we r thankful that the cruise is paid in full!!

Nevermind!!!! I found some links on the site and now understand!!! :-)

Hello all. I signed up to be part of the group and am looking forward to participating. Can someone explain what a FE is? What it stands for? Do we meet and exchange stuff or leave it stealthly (?) by their cabin door? Not quite sure how it works. I haven't read through all the posts, but if there is one that explains it, point me there pweeeaasseee...

Thanks!!!!
Connie :confused3

I'm hoping it's me cause I don't see my name on the list and I filled out the form... if I did it right... :)

Michelle are you still doing the FE? Did you fill out the form in the first post? If not could you fill it out? It just has some more detailed questions like favorite candy, characters, and colors. I will update your info in the first post after you fill out the form.
Thanks
Tracy

Tracey,
We are still doing the FE....lots of time I check the thread from my phone and keep thinking I'll do the list when I get home and then life happens...and I forget again! Sorry, I'll get on it! :thumbsup2
Michelle

I'm hoping it's me cause I don't see my name on the list and I filled out the form... if I did it right... :)

I have not had a chance to update it yet. I was very busy today and here I am it is 1 am. I promise I will do it in the morning. And by the way welcome aboard! :)

Tracey,
We are still doing the FE....lots of time I check the thread from my phone and keep thinking I'll do the list when I get home and then life happens...and I forget again! Sorry, I'll get on it! :thumbsup2
Michelle

No big deal - I do have you on the list I just thought some people might want to know some of your favorites.

Post 1 is updated - everyone who filled out the form is listed on the first post. Be sure to look at all of the people as some were updated.
Tracy

Post 1 is updated - everyone who filled out the form is listed on the first post. Be sure to look at all of the people as some were updated.
Tracy

Can I update the info for the FE post? I put the same for everyone... and didn't realize :crazy2: I could make it different for everyone until after I submitted it. Should I just fill out the form again?

Thanks! :flower3:
Connie

Can I update the info for the FE post? I put the same for everyone... and didn't realize :crazy2: I could make it different for everyone until after I submitted it. Should I just fill out the form again?

Thanks! :flower3:
Connie

Connie you can just fill out the form again that would be fine. I will check it tomorrow -I am on a bus on the way home from my sons football game right now (5 more hour till we get home), so I will update post 1 again tomorrow evening.

Nevermind!!!! I found some links on the site and now understand!!! :-)

Hello all. I signed up to be part of the group and am looking forward to participating. Can someone explain what a FE is? What it stands for? Do we meet and exchange stuff or leave it stealthly (?) by their cabin door? Not quite sure how it works. I haven't read through all the posts, but if there is one that explains it, point me there pweeeaasseee...

Thanks!!!!
Connie :confused3

Welcome aboard!! So excited we are getting a few more people. My friend has a boy 7, he will be excited to see there are more boys joining our group::yes::

Post 1 is Updated - make sure to check DisneyfanTX - I updated their information.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was well busy - we rushed from eating, to shopping, to leaving Friday morning for Monroe, LA (5 hours from my town) for a playoff football game for my son's team, which they unformtunately lost - then 5 hours back that night - home at 4am then the neighbor's daugher was ringing the doorbell at 8:50am - and she did not ring it once, but three times in a five minute period - I finally decided whoever it was wasn't going away till I went to the door - well then I was up - so what better to do with just over 4 hours sleep - well of course decorate for Christmas!! Well needless to say now I think I will go crash on the sofa!! Hope everyone has a restful Sunday - I know my kids are not looking forward to going back to school on Monday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter