February 5, 2013 - M&M's Disney Magic 4 Night From Galveston

Sorry guys. Not on the ball today but will update everything with the list and answer all tomorrow. I accidentally glutened myself yesterday and spent lastnight and most of today quite ill.

I think I spend more time looking for ideas than actually making them. It's just as fun!

That's my "problem" too!!!! But I do that with every vacation.. making binders, magnets, gifts, scavenger hunts, etc... which reminds me... I need to finish the binder I'm working on for this trip! :laughing: I probably get half of my vacation enjoyment from the pre-planning!

I don't know anything about this but it sounds like something we'd like. Do you have to sign up/pay a fee in advance or can we decide last minute and just show up

We'll be at one of them at least.. once you board the ship, just go to guest services and ask what all tastings are being offered, and go ahead and sign up for whatever one sounds interesting to you. They are usually $15 pp which they just add on to your account, and let me tell ya.... you get more than $15 worth of liquor.. :upsidedow I have some pics somewhere of the ones we did last time....

Sorry guys. Not on the ball today but will update everything with the list and answer all tomorrow. I accidentally glutened myself yesterday and spent lastnight and most of today quite ill.

Aw.. hope you get to feeling better quick!!! :thumbsup2

CorBBalter said:

awww, Feel better soon! :hug:

My daughter and I would like to join the mini FE group also if we may barge in. We are on the big FE also but are enjoying the gift making so have plenty to share. We are in room 6049 and are Sue Christina Felicity age 5 and Cassidy age 3.

Gamax- ok. Tonight after Bri goes to bed I'm going to sit down and update the list and it should be up by ten pm. Today is crazy...our first girl scout meeting is going on right now so I'm sitting in the corner observing my new little daisy. :-)

Gamax- ok. Tonight after Bri goes to bed I'm going to sit down and update the list and it should be up by ten pm. Today is crazy...our first girl scout meeting is going on right now so I'm sitting in the corner observing my new little daisy. :-)

Thanks for all your work.......My Felicity is also a Daisy.

Carla,

I would like to be added to the mini FE.
I've never done this beforehand annoy crafty, so not sure what in getting myself into. But my family loves Disney and meeting new people do thought it would be fun. Please let me know what info you need and a few tips about what I need to do. Thanks so much
Matyka

Have you posted your info somewhere? I'm working on FE gifts today and didn't see it.

Sorry xmansmom, It wasn't letting me directly send info to CorBBalter,
so here is our info.
mkulp 98
Kevin and Matyka
Shelby (10) Hayden (8)
late dining
Our kids first cruise! All 1st DCL!!!
So excited! Can't wait to meet everyone!

So Matyka, let's see if we can get your post count up! :thumbsup2

1. What is one thing you can't travel without?
2. Do you have or are you planning on making any magnets for your stateroom door?
3. Have you explored the DISboards any other than just this thread? (There's a TON of info on here!! It can be a little overwhelming sometimes, but also very informative and helpful!)
4. Got any plans for Cozumel?

So really, anybody can answer these questions too, I'd love to hear answers to #1 especially from everyone :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I really am trying to explore some other threads to get my post count up. LOL

Sorry to make this thread longer just trying to get to post #10.
Wow how do you pick just one item!!
I would have to say sunglasses, swimsuit and camera! yep that all i need for my cruise.
The other 6 suitcase I will be bringing will be for all my husbands stuff ( ha ha who am i kidding)

Yes, I actually did check out the disboards each time we have been to disney world to get tips.
Not too much this time, once I found this meet group. You guys seem pretty fast to answer everything :-)

Finally post #10......
As for Cozumel plans...me and the kids really want to swim with the dolphins, but I'm afraid to book ahead of time just in case of weather and if the water is too cold (If I spend that much I want to enjoy every second). Our other option we are debating is to just take a taxi to Paradise Beach and relax while the kids play on the toys in the water!!!
Anyone done either of these in Cozumel???

Finally post #10......
As for Cozumel plans...me and the kids really want to swim with the dolphins, but I'm afraid to book ahead of time just in case of weather and if the water is too cold (If I spend that much I want to enjoy every second). Our other option we are debating is to just take a taxi to Paradise Beach and relax while the kids play on the toys in the water!!!
Anyone done either of these in Cozumel???

You can see my earlier post on Chankanaab and you are welcome to tag along or I can give you the details. We go there instead of the other beaches because you can see the dolphins as part of the entrance fee. My oldest loves dolphins so we would just spend time looking at them. You can go back and add in to swim with them if you decide the water temp is right. The beach is right by the Chanknaab reef, has a pool, food, etc. You can google the website. Paradise beach is good too. I did that long ago and remember a longer ride, but maybe it was because I had a 2 year old who was fussy.

THat is so helpful lmackay!Where did you find the internet coupons?
About how long should we allow for the cab ride, possibly adding on swimming with dolphins, and pool time? Since our time in cozumel is rather short I want to try and have a little time to shop before boarding the ship.
I really like that we could add the dolphin adventure after we get there, depending on the weather, etc.
Thanks again

THat is so helpful lmackay!Where did you find the internet coupons?
About how long should we allow for the cab ride, possibly adding on swimming with dolphins, and pool time? Since our time in cozumel is rather short I want to try and have a little time to shop before boarding the ship.
I really like that we could add the dolphin adventure after we get there, depending on the weather, etc.
Thanks again

Hey...I am almost up to 10 posts! The cab is 5 to ten minutes. There are two ports in Cozumel. If we are at the end it is maybe 10 minutes. The main port it is 5. $10 to $15 for family of four. (in July of 2012 so subject to change) My kids are up early so we eat a huge breakfast and are off the boat by 9 or whenever we dock. We beat the crowds because we are so early!!

We are there until 1. We look at the dolphins, swim, eat nachos(less chance of food poisoning), build sand castles and then dip in the pool to get the sand off on the way out. The market is by the port so you can shop. They have a great system to get money out of you...drop you in the market!! I shop for awhile and go get on the boat. After a couple of shops you notice they have the same basic things. My kids love to swim and snorkel but 3-4 hours is good enough.

Tip: Cozumel has clean/sanitized water because it is a small island. I still don't drink a drink with ice or frozen drinks. Beer, cola (no ice), rum/coke, or water bottles for the kids. Not worth the chance. (Now that I have posted this I will probably end up with food poisoning...:( )

Oh...google Chankanaab and you find stuff. I don't think I can put or link or I will get in trouble with the DIS board. :sad: I look at Cozumel Insider but there are others. Trip Advisor is also good. The only problem is that you need to decide quick once you get there for the dolphin swim. Usually more than one cruise ship is docked so you compete for space. Again...we are always on the earlier side so never a problem. :rotfl::rotfl:

Would love to know some shopping tips.... I seem to find the same stuff. What do you buy in Cozumel???
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter