February 28, 2013 Dream - Fish Extender

Just booked this to celebrate my sister graduating from Surgical Tech School.
Would love to join the FE group, if its not too late. I had to wait to get the time off from work to book, soooo sorry for the late request. Thank you for your time and attention.
Sincerely,
Evelyn Adult
Irene Adult
Michael (my son 17 yo):cheer2:

Just booked this to celebrate my sister graduating from Surgical Tech School.
Would love to join the FE group, if its not too late. I had to wait to get the time off from work to book, soooo sorry for the late request. Thank you for your time and attention.
Sincerely,
Evelyn Adult
Irene Adult
Michael (my son 17 yo):cheer2:

WELCOME!

The Fe list is closed already.
But I have plenty of extra stuff, so I would love to exchange a gift with you during the cruise. In fact I have enough things to leave off gifts a couple of times.
But this is just between us because the group is closed.
Please send me a PM and we can exchange information:thumbsup2
Kathy
Kathy

mom x4 said:
WELCOME!

The Fe list is closed already.
But I have plenty of extra stuff, so I would love to exchange a gift with you during the cruise. In fact I have enough things to leave off gifts a couple of times.
But this is just between us because the group is closed.
Please send me a PM and we can exchange information:thumbsup2
Kathy
Kathy

I have extras as well :)

Could have sworn I put my info up here a while ago. This is our first cruise, so it is probably better for me to just check out what you guys are doing anyhow :)

Looking for some adults to hang with at some point, since I'm sure my 6 year old twins will not want to hang with me too often. :) Any meetups going on? I'm new to all of this stuff...

Could have sworn I put my info up here a while ago. This is our first cruise, so it is probably better for me to just check out what you guys are doing anyhow :)

Looking for some adults to hang with at some point, since I'm sure my 6 year old twins will not want to hang with me too often. :) Any meetups going on? I'm new to all of this stuff...

Send me a e-mail.

I am with my adult son who will want to go off on his own a lot.
sixtoedfrog@yahoo.com
Plus I will fill you in on the meet on board.

Kathy

LOL! Maybe you posted it on someone else's thread...:lmao:

It will be a fun cruise no matter what. Glad to see you found us on the other thread. That's the one that has all of our information for meet times, etc...

Since this is our first cruise, I probably went a little overboard, no pun intended on the Fishy gifts!!!! I have so much for everyone, I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all there. Good news is that once I give out all my treats, we will have an empty suitcase so we can take our souvenirs home. We will be doing WDW for 4 days after the cruise!

But I've had a BLAST making all of these gifts!! When I get back home, I will be putting items, a lot of Disney items on my Etsy store!!!!! I'll give you all a business card in case you want more of what I made, or if you're taking another Disney cruise and just don't feel like making anything!

I'm washing & packing tomorrow as well as running last minute errands, I don't know why I do it every time, but I wait to pack, just wishing I had a little pixie dust and everything we need will pack itself.....hey, if you're going to dream, dream BIG!

Good Night all!!!!!
Regina King

Since this is our first cruise, I probably went a little overboard, no pun intended on the Fishy gifts!!!! I have so much for everyone, I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all there. Good news is that once I give out all my treats, we will have an empty suitcase so we can take our souvenirs home. We will be doing WDW for 4 days after the cruise!

But I've had a BLAST making all of these gifts!! When I get back home, I will be putting items, a lot of Disney items on my Etsy store!!!!! I'll give you all a business card in case you want more of what I made, or if you're taking another Disney cruise and just don't feel like making anything!

I'm washing & packing tomorrow as well as running last minute errands, I don't know why I do it every time, but I wait to pack, just wishing I had a little pixie dust and everything we need will pack itself.....hey, if you're going to dream, dream BIG!

Good Night all!!!!!
Regina King

:thumbsup2 Looking forward to all the fun and wonderful FEs from everyone! Mine are much bigger this trip than last. Haven't tackled how those will be packed...LOL!

Thank you to everyone who participated. The trip was amazing and the FE gifts were out of this world! What a treat! I haven't unpacked yet but am going to this morning. It will be a blessing to me to see all the special gifts again and find a place for them in our home. Hope your trip was as magical as ours!

Sorry it has taken so long to respond. We spent two wonderful days at Disney World after the cruise. We are now traveling home to Mississippi. Thank you all so much for the FE gifts. It was so exciting to the children (and to us) to find a surprise almost every time we came back to the room! It was a wonderful experience and we appreciate each of you so much! Thanks again!!! :)

I just had to come & say a huge Thank Ypu to everyone that participated in the fish extender! Our family had so much fun and you all made my children so happy!! My daughter Emma was so excited and couldn't believe how well you all knew her because she loved everything! Thanks for making our first cruise and first FE so special. - The Wesley's

I'm adding my thanks as well. I was completely blown away by the sheer magnitude of gifts we received. Almost every time we came back to the room, there were more waiting for us!

Since this was our first cruise (and fish extender), I had no idea what to expect, but this was far and away more than I anticipated. I almost felt a little ashamed of the ones we gave ... they just seemed small by comparison.

Thank you to everyone for helping make this a very magical cruise for us :goodvibes

How did you know that your thread was the "official" count for your FE on your cruise? I signed up for a thread, but don't know for sure if it official one.

How did you know that your thread was the "official" count for your FE on your cruise? I signed up for a thread, but don't know for sure if it official one.

There should only be 1 thread for the FE and one person in charge of the list, so if you signed up on your thread then you should be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter