February 28, 2013 Dream - Fish Extender

Posting again just because I'm too much of a newbie to send a PM yet - LOL. This should put me over, hopefully :)

ETA: I was thinking about making something for everyone for my gifts. Would it be possible to collect each person's favorite Disney movie or character?

Just ask like you did and hopefully everyone will answer.:thumbsup2
You can also PM everyone who has enough posts and ask them.

For me,
Donald Duck is my favorite character and Toy Story or Jungle Book for my favorite movie,

Kathy

ETA: I was thinking about making something for everyone for my gifts. Would it be possible to collect each person's favorite Disney movie or character?
Yes, you will have everyone's email address starting Feb. 2nd and you can ask them anything additional that you want. :cool1:

Posting again just because I'm too much of a newbie to send a PM yet - LOL. This should put me over, hopefully :)

Our favorite character is Pluto. :yay::yay:

We have 2 cabins:
Me (Belle) Husband (Mr. Incredible) son-age 6 (Donald) son -age 1 (too little to know-lol! Seems to love Mickey)
2nd cabin is my in-laws and are participating in FE as well
They like Rapunzel & Carl (from UP).

Do we have a master list of FE participants yet?
Fave characters are DD Rapunzel and Mickey for me.

Hello there! This will be our first Disney Cruise and will be traveling with our 2-1/2 year old daughter!

Do you end up exchanging with all cabins or just one? Trying to wrap my head around the volume of goodies to get before committing. If all, what's the people/cabin count up to so far?

Hello there! This will be our first Disney Cruise and will be traveling with our 2-1/2 year old daughter!

Do you end up exchanging with all cabins or just one? Trying to wrap my head around the volume of goodies to get before committing. If all, what's the people/cabin count up to so far?

You do exchange with all the cabins. If you want to give a gift to every person in each cabin, you can. If you prefer to give a one gift to each family, that is fine as well. When I did it on my last cruise, we had personalized note pads made for each cabin. So we did one gift per cabin. The deadline to register is still 6 days away but as of now, we have 9 cabins participating. :) Let us know. We'd love to have you if you want to participate.

Make that FIVE more days to sign up for this FE. YOU MUST LET ME KNOW VIA MESSAGE BY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1st - no exceptions! :):)

[

-- DISboard username apcnb687
-- Cabin # (if you know it already) 10042
-- Family Last Name (helps with personalizing family gifts) Andrews
-- First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G) Aprille-F, Toby-M, Bryson -M-10, Abigail F-6
-- Any special cruise celebrations None
-- Any food allergies, etc None
-- An email address for your family apcnb@yahoo.com

apcnb687 said:
[

-- DISboard username apcnb687
-- Cabin # (if you know it already) 10042
-- Family Last Name (helps with personalizing family gifts) Andrews
-- First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G) Aprille-F, Toby-M, Bryson -M-10, Abigail F-6
-- Any special cruise celebrations None
-- Any food allergies, etc None
-- An email address for your family

Four more days to sign up for this FE. YOU MUST LET ME KNOW VIA MESSAGE BY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1st - no exceptions! We have 10 cabins participating as of today!

Our family is excited to participate, as this is our first disney cruise! :)

WELCOME!!!

What are your names?

I am Kathy and this cruise is me and my adult son Peter. My husband will be watching the dogs.:lmao: But he and i are cruising on the Dream this thursday so he is not missing a cruise. I am just getting an extra one:love:

The same link that you clicked on to get to this roll call has a link to our FE group too. I think also on page 1 of this thread there is a link posted to get you to the FE page. You can post your information there or here or both.:thumbsup2

First cruise is always so extra exciting!!!
This will be my 24th for Disney. I have also done Carnival. Each one just gets more Magical:woohoo:

We are also having a meet the first day at 3:00 P.M. in the Vista Cafe deck 4 midship. Thats just above the atrium where you're going to board the ship.
Hope you will drop by and say hello.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter